Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• RedManS said:
    John Bostock incoming - You heard it here first 
    Pretty sure we heard it several weeks ago eh?
    In fairness it was then said we weren't interested. 
  • RedManS said:
    John Bostock incoming - You heard it here first 
    Pretty sure we heard it several weeks ago eh?
    Yeah, but that was a few weeks back. Nothing since...
  • Hull about to sign Maddison - Breaking on SSN 
  • Having watched the Netflix doc, McGeady had a point:

On Coleman’s managerial methods:

“If a player keeps making the same mistake, show them the mistake they are making. I’ve had managers before who come in and go crazy. He just kind of comes in and it’s, ‘We could have done this better, right, sound, move on’. It’s just kind of an acceptance of, ‘That’s OK’. You come into training a couple of days later and everyone is laughing and joking and we’ve just been beaten 3-0 at home.”

Coleman is a mediocre manager who got lucky with Wales. I think he relies on his charm to paper over his failings - I can imagine some players wouldn't like him.
  • My keyboard has a whole host of buttons I have never ever pressed. I can honestly say I have never hit the F5 button on any keyboard I have ever sat in front of.
  • Having watched the Netflix doc, McGeady had a point:

On Coleman’s managerial methods:

“If a player keeps making the same mistake, show them the mistake they are making. I’ve had managers before who come in and go crazy. He just kind of comes in and it’s, ‘We could have done this better, right, sound, move on’. It’s just kind of an acceptance of, ‘That’s OK’. You come into training a couple of days later and everyone is laughing and joking and we’ve just been beaten 3-0 at home.”

Coleman is a mediocre manager who got lucky with Wales. I think he relies on his charm to paper over his failings - I can imagine some players wouldn't like him.
    like Pardew. come sin gets a response and results as everyone likes him and he is everyone's friend but after a while gets found out and players see through him. 
  • Sorry I haven't seen southall say anything about numbers anywhere. I think people are getting carried away.

If he has can someone share it. Certainly isnt on his twitter.
    @77redarmy77 reported it as face-to-face convo with Matt (this morning?) saying he was confident of 3
  • Sage said:
    When Southall goes quiet on Twitter, as he has done for a little bit, you know something is happening and he’s busy getting the contract signed and photos taken for the official site. Take note of this pattern today. He can of course multitask, but he won’t be when doing things like that, at that moment it’s about the player we are signing.
    In fairness he can't keep posting stuff every 15 minutes
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry I haven't seen southall say anything about numbers anywhere. I think people are getting carried away.

If he has can someone share it. Certainly isnt on his twitter.
    He said this morning Lets go again! (and again and again) 

Only would say that if there were 3 x players 
  • Sage said:
    When Southall goes quiet on Twitter, as he has done for a little bit, you know something is happening and he’s busy getting the contract signed and photos taken for the official site. Take note of this pattern today. He can of course multitask, but he won’t be when doing things like that, at that moment it’s about the player we are signing.
    Nah, he's just restocking on 7up and coke!
  • JamesSeed said:
    Here’s a WhatsApp from my Sunderland friend:

’Ha, he was kicked out of the squad and put with the u23’s and told he could leave as he was being “disruptive” - apparently didn’t like Phil P who then just pushed him out. 
    If you saw Sunderland till I die he was quite critical of Chris Coleman on camera as well. It’s been simmering since Jack Ross left. 
    He is a talent, but we have actually improved since he went out of the team!
    He is a very skill full player and capable of a flash of brilliance but he does slow the play down and doesn’t fit with Parkinson’s pressing Lg1 style!’

There you have it. 

Maybe a change of scenery will suit him better? Heres hoping!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Chunes said:
    Scoham said:
    With Timmy Abraham joining them it looks like he's on the way out.

Still can't believe someone named their kids Timmy and Tammy.
    Kevin and Jason actually, their full names are

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham

Jason Timiebi Ogheneobrucheme Bakumo-Abraham

I've thought about it and it's even worse. They named themselves Timmy and Tammy!
  • Laddick01 said:
    Feel like Cawley doesn’t get his info quite as quick under the new owners.
    Because he was previously getting info from Roland and Lieven De Turck, presumably?

Murray.
  • edited January 2020
    just sharing information - dont see what is so humours - anyway moving on
    Who is cock?

EDIT: oo you edited it just as I commented. Well played, thanks for sharing.
  • sam3110 said:
    Adam Wilson, left midfielder who can play left back too, was out injured for nigh on a year and never played for Newcastle first team. 
    Perfect.
  • just sharing information - dont see what is so humours - anyway moving on
    Not you, it’s the hotel bit and booked under ‘Charlton’
    Subtle. Haha. 
  • sam3110 said:
    Adam Wilson, left midfielder who can play left back too, was out injured for nigh on a year and never played for Newcastle first team. 
    Get him in then! :D
  • Bit gutted about Maddison but we will see what we have lined up instead 
  • Valley11 said:
    just sharing information - dont see what is so humours - anyway moving on
    Not you, it’s the hotel bit and booked under ‘Charlton’
    Subtle. Haha. 
    Signing Bobby and Jack
  • ads said:

Who else is booked in?  Anything on a an L Messy?
    D Purse and H Mullins.