Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• It will be goals that keep us up. 
    Depends on which net they go in...
  • Would like us to go for Tyler Walker on loan from Forest if they're not planning on using him. They recalled him from Lincoln earlier on.
  • I’m good think McGeady signing, but what happened to young with potential sell on value? Or is that for defenders only? 
  • Greg Docherty has passed a medical this evening apparently. From someone I’d consider reliable. We’ll see tomorrow I guess. 
    Loan or perm?
  • Dizzle said:
    I’m good think McGeady signing, but what happened to young with potential sell on value? Or is that for defenders only? 
    It's for the rest of this season only.

• Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:
    Greg Docherty has passed a medical this evening apparently. From someone I’d consider reliable. We’ll see tomorrow I guess. 
    Loan or perm?
    Assume it’s on loan.
  • Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    I’m good think McGeady signing, but what happened to young with potential sell on value? Or is that for defenders only? 

The sell on value comment was to Pogba though, who I was training with us. I would imagine that would have been a short term deal also. Although I accept not a loan deal but still. Who knows. 
  • Also, just thinking about it, if McGeady is to sign, he’ll know Williams from being at Sunderland together. That would help him settle for a little while.

Anyway, looking forward to this time tomorrow when it’s practically over.
  • Naby swap with McGeady?
  • Naki Wells announced By Bristol. City 
    Essentially a swap deal as Brownhill gone to Burnley.
  • Chrispy51 said:
    sammy391 said:
    Bowyer and Gallen seen tonight In eltham restaurant’s... 
    Bowyer and Gallen seen tonight in Eltham restaurant’s what? 
    Picking up Southall's orders. 
  • Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:

The sell on value comment was to Pogba though, who I was training with us. I would imagine that would have been a short term deal also. Although I accept not a loan deal but still. Who knows. 
    Pogba was never a target, we've been told.

Just here to join in a few days training as a favour ....... we reckon, because Pogba is a mate of Naby's.

• Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:

Just here to join in a few days training as a favour ....... we reckon, because Pogba is a mate of Naby's.

Well in that case, apologies. I must have missed that. 👍🏼
  • edited January 2020
    Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dizzle said:

Well in that case, apologies. I must have missed that. 👍🏼
    No need to apologise, Dizzle. Just buy me a pint.  :smile:

• Sponsored links:

• Naki Wells announced By Bristol. City 
    It’ll be interesting to see how well QPR do for rest of the season without Wells. 
  • edited January 2020
    Naki Wells announced By Bristol. City 
    It’ll be interesting to see how well QPR do for rest of the season without Wells. 
    It won't.

😉
  • Sage said:
    Also, just thinking about it, if McGeady is to sign, he’ll know Williams from being at Sunderland together. That would help him settle for a little while.

Anyway, looking forward to this time tomorrow when it’s practically over.
    Will also know Matthews.

• Greg Docherty has passed a medical this evening apparently. From someone I’d consider reliable. We’ll see tomorrow I guess. 

• J BLOCK said:
    Greg Docherty has passed a medical this evening apparently. From someone I’d consider reliable. We’ll see tomorrow I guess. 
    Loan or perm?
    Chemical straightening.
  • Naby swap with McGeady?
    Behave.
  • edited January 2020
    I have no idea if you're right. 

I'm going to say I have an unnerving feeling we're going to get Maddison too. Unless his offer has been retracted I'm pretty sure he can still sign. Only reason it's unnerving is I'm concerned as to his attitude, can Bowyer show the maturity to set him straight?

I was under the impression that Docherty was coming in on loan.