Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• I'm still in the "wish they'd got some players in earlier but will judge the window on 1 February" camp.

Quite right H,
    Never have an inquest before the body is deceased. 
  • Hang on a minute. That’s £3m for effectively keeping Taylor till the end of the season, which is about 17/18 weeks (contracts usually end in June). So that’s around £170k a week, we could loan Mbappe for that!

I think Taylor might be in the same situation as Maddison, why move now when you could get a nice fat signing on fee in Summer.

Taylor might actually want to stay.
    Bit like Ricky Holmes though, joins Brentford now and can be a Premier League player in the summer

Stays with us (where Brentford go up) and they may not want him and his only option is to go to another Championship team
    How did that work for Ricky ? 
    So your saying its going to work out like for every player?
    No not at all . Just making the point that the grass isn't always greener even if their wallet is bigger. 
  • robroy said:
    I’m sorry but what adult drinks 7Up?
    Was gonna say. Curdles with my Calpol
  • It seems as though Southall knows something to me from his twitter exchanges with fans. I’m sure it’s going to be fine..keep the faith ladies 
  • Doesn't look like Rangers want Taylor, they're after a Hibs striker on loan.
  • barstool said:
    It seems as though Southall knows something to me from his twitter exchanges with fans. I’m sure it’s going to be fine..keep the faith lad'ies 
    Are you Scottish pal ?
  • Sorry if posted before........ but medicals.....😬
  • barstool said:
    It seems as though Southall knows something to me from his twitter exchanges with fans. I’m sure it’s going to be fine..keep the faith lad'ies 
    Are you Scottish pal ?
    South London all the way :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Clarkie is coming back. 
  • Hang on a minute. That’s £3m for effectively keeping Taylor till the end of the season, which is about 17/18 weeks (contracts usually end in June). So that’s around £170k a week, we could loan Mbappe for that!

I think Taylor might be in the same situation as Maddison, why move now when you could get a nice fat signing on fee in Summer.

Bit like Ricky Holmes though, joins Brentford now and can be a Premier League player in the summer

Stays with us (where Brentford go up) and they may not want him and his only option is to go to another Championship team

I imagine Ricky was relieved that his career changing/ending injury happened after he signed the big contract with Sheffield. 

So your saying its going to work out like for every player?
    Most championship level players who are closer to the end of their careers than the start, probably.
  • Medicals plural 
    Or
    Medical's meaning "medical is"
  • Ok this doesn't directly effect us nor is it a rumour for us but thought well worth a share.

AC Milan bidding 10 million for a Wigan defender. If that actually pays off expect them to make some signings before the window closes 
  • robroy said:
    Most underrated Soft drink in the world mate
  • Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Sounds like our midfield problems have been resolved by the loan signing of Ranger's Greg Docherty.

More a wigwam than a marquee.
    Have we signed him then?
    mart77 said:
    Addickted said:
    Sounds like our midfield problems have been resolved by the loan signing of Ranger's Greg Docherty.

Is that confirmed?
    Not confirmed, but pretty confident it's happening.

Addickted said:

Source ?

According to some, my made up source.
    I reckon my source struggles to comprehend Scottish. Said it would be announced this afternoon.
  • 7up much better than tonic, Pepsi, Coke, soda, hell I'd even take it over Fanta
  • 7up is a poor man's Sprite, pass it on. 
  • Sponsored links:

• robroy said:
    It’s for the kids we are about to sign!! 😉
  • Talal said:
    robroy said:
    This guy must have the biggest balls ever if their are no signings 

Amazing 
  • Matt after the transfer window slams shut:

Mate you’ve smashed it with that reply haha 😂😂😂
  • Matt after the transfer window slams shut:

I click lol a lot, but very rarely do I actually lol. Bravo.
  •  McGeady is in on loan apparently. Not a fan personslly

posting without reading g for a bit so sorry if I’m late to the party 
  • Swisdom said:
     McGeady is in on loan apparently. Not a fan personslly

posting without reading g for a bit so sorry if I’m late to the party 
    Late to the party? That’s very McGready of you 
  • I like him, personally think he can do a job, if Pratley gets injured wed be knackered, we need a old head on the pitch with big games coming up 
  • This lot, as predicted several weeks ago, have no cash