Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Seems to believe he’s walking the walk then ...
  • No signings and at 11pm tomorrow night Matt Southall unveils the fact he  is Charlton Lifes very own palace fan Matt_himself
    No, that's Louis Mendez.

RodneyCharltonTrotta told me. :wink:

• Sage said:

Right I don't wanna be too judgmental, but that is an absolutely shocking binge shop and it concerns me that this guy is who we are banking on to get the deals done. 

7-Up, Sparkling water? Where are the bourbons, the biscuits. Lucozade original and not orange. Ffs we have no hope, can't even get a junk shop right 
    Not a Pot Noodle in sight.......or milk chocolate HobNobs come to that.....poor show.
  • *awaits issue with medical*
    He'll fail the cough and drop
  • CAFCsayer said:
    the video Southall has just tweeted is the music video to a song called "walk it like I talk it"... I'm getting suckered in to believing that Nimer has flown over to sign a cheque for 20million in transfer fees again ffs
    Has he deleted it? Can’t see it for some reason.
  • Think JHC is inbound. Bristol rovers just signed a sticker on loan. 

•  Someone's on charge at least
  • Sage said:

Right I don't wanna be too judgmental, but that is an absolutely shocking binge shop and it concerns me that this guy is who we are banking on to get the deals done. 

7-Up, Sparkling water? Where are the bourbons, the biscuits. Lucozade original and not orange. Ffs we have no hope, can't even get a junk shop right 
    Not a Pot Noodle in sight.......or milk chocolate HobNobs come to that.....poor show.
    Best biscuits by an absolute country mile. 
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:
    the video Southall has just tweeted is the music video to a song called "walk it like I talk it"... I'm getting suckered in to believing that Nimer has flown over to sign a cheque for 20million in transfer fees again ffs
    Yep... PR guys have told him to reign it in, back to depression 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Yeah, maybe 1st player failed medical and he is panicking he wont be able to walk to walk
  • *awaits issue with medical*
    In our case that means we turn down players without a history of season ending injuries.
  • Take 3m and spend 5m on 5 players???
  • Moo said:
    Think JHC is inbound. Bristol rovers just signed a sticker on loan. 
    Panini?
    Just eaten, thanks anyway.
  • I would hate to lose Lyle, but £3m for a player with so little time left on his contract would actually be good money.
  • Sponsored links:

• Moo said:
    Timmy Abraham, Tammy’s brother and poached from our academy by Fulham.
  • supaclive said:
    Take 3m and spend 5m on 5 players???
    As bad as this will sound 5 million is a very small figure in this division now. We can’t guarantee quality with that much.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Yep.  That's my tweet.  Got a notification to say he'd replied but there was nothing there.  The people who have posted the reply on here must've been bloody quick
  • We were never going to sign Pogba. If they can be that far off beam about that then how much do they know about Taylor.
  • Thommo said:
    I would hate to lose Lyle, but £3m for a player with so little time left on his contract would actually be good money.
    Are you Thomas “Thommo” Driesen?
  • Scoham said:
    Moo said:
    Be curious to see how he does then after we lost him
  • Scoham said:
    Moo said:
    Good signing for them. He’d do well there and knows THD very well.