Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• I do not think many of us will think Taylor leaving and somebody replacing him will be a good deal, I fear Southall is on a hiding to nothing if it goes that way.
  • iamdan said:
    Random comment on Facebook saying something might be going on as nobody is being let near the training ground. Probably absolutely nothing, I’m that desperate.
    Awaiting Darren Purse to speed down the Lane. 
    Heard we couldn’t agree terms.
  • Jesus, could you imagen it on here if we sign nobody, what absolute entertainment 😂😂😂 you wouldn't get this from the old scroot I'll give Matt that. 

Remember, if we sign Nobody ..... we can then go after Craig Noone.

• Random comment on Facebook saying something might be going on as nobody is being let near the training ground. Probably absolutely nothing, I’m that desperate.
    Police on the scene. Searching a mysterious trench for missing signings. 
  • edited January 2020
    @ForeverAddickted Just heard your went Nando's for you stag do, please confirm or deny
  • Oggy Red said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    He has a busy day tomorrow, dry cleaners at 9, barbers at 11:30 then after a 3 course lunch with his excellency at Frankie and bennies Charlton, he has to deal with Taylor to Brentford, Phillips to Cardiff, Lockyer to Watford and pratley to Man U in the afternoon followed by Greenwich odeon and a Nando’s in the evening.
    A source of mine at the club has informed me that it’s not just any old Nandos, but in fact, a cheeky Nandos.
    Nothing better than a cheeky Nandos.
    Urgh shut up... Do love a cheeky Nandos
    Only time I have ever been in a nando's was your stag lol
    Nando’s for a stag do?

It's a bit like letting your kids have a birthday party in McDonalds.

Nah McDonalds was afterwards...Had a Happy Meal, not been happy since ;)
  • Oggy Red said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    He has a busy day tomorrow, dry cleaners at 9, barbers at 11:30 then after a 3 course lunch with his excellency at Frankie and bennies Charlton, he has to deal with Taylor to Brentford, Phillips to Cardiff, Lockyer to Watford and pratley to Man U in the afternoon followed by Greenwich odeon and a Nando’s in the evening.
    A source of mine at the club has informed me that it’s not just any old Nandos, but in fact, a cheeky Nandos.
    Nando’s for a stag do?

That generally is the case after getting married. 
  • Medicals? - Must be a signing inbound!!
    Unfortunately not FA.
    Holby city and Casualty on iPlayer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Nando’s for a stag do?

You will be soon, Forever ..... when we announce our new Marquee loan signing. :smile:

• Something needs to come off after what he's said on that Twitter thread, or he is gonna look a bit of a bell. 
  • Oggy Red said:
    The Chairman is definitely upbeat tonight.

Sugar rush 
  • Feels weird having any level of communication about signings from a Charlton chairman
  • Ah well, on a brighter note at least it's looking like Bowen is going West Ham and not Palace, he is quality 
    Going TO West Ham......FFS!!!!
    We need them to stay up so Cullen will sign permanently in the summer.

• Scoham said:
    Southall sent a voice message to Charlton Live (its on now), he’s hoping they’ll have some good news soon.
    Hoping, hoping ....... doesn't he know for sure?

• Oggy Red said:
    Scoham said:
    Southall sent a voice message to Charlton Live (its on now), he’s hoping they’ll have some good news soon.
    Hoping, hoping ....... doesn't he know for sure?

talk about nit picking!
  • Sponsored links:

• The Bowen thing is weird.

Sky Sports News keep saying how close Palace are to signing him, but the betting the odds on Palace are drifting and West Hams price is getting shorter lol.
  • edited January 2020
    Ah well, on a brighter note at least it's looking like Bowen is going West Ham and not Palace, he is quality 
    Going TO West Ham......FFS!!!!

Apologies, lived in Sheffield and Nottingham for about 3 years collectively and as a result sometimes forget to add to and the. Been back in South London for about 5 months now though so hopefully I snap back around to it 

Case in point that I didn't just say 'I lived in' ffs 
  • *awaits issue with medical*
  • *awaits issue with medical*
    That's normally after they sign not before
  • Gonna go for a 7:30 - 8pm announcement

CharltonLive @ 7pm - Matt mentions he has 10mins to nip in...
    Where can you listen to this
    Tune in FM. @LouisMend normally puts up a link in between  browsing palace news. 
    At least he’s not a Millwall fan ;-)
  • Sage said:

For the love of God, someone call the club dietician STAT!