Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    A win and a draw to the good. But yeah we need some signings and I'm starting to doubt my eternal optimism will hold.
    But we have to play Wigan, so lose that and we are a draw to the good. Luton won too. Momentum is everything in football and we have none.
  • We need new signings bedded in for the Barnsley game which is massive. We really don't want it all to be left until Friday (and isn't midday the deadline to be available for Saturday)
  • edited January 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    A win and a draw to the good. But yeah we need some signings and I'm starting to doubt my eternal optimism will hold.
    But we have to play Wigan, so lose that and we are a draw to the good. Luton won too. Momentum is everything in football and we have none.
    Fortunately none of them do either.

We're coming off the back of two very decent home draws and an unfortunate away loss. We were very competitive in all 3 of those games.

All of those teams are in promotion or play off places.
  • Bowyer would have been given transfer assurances before signing wouldn't he? 
  • Any rumours of anything actually being close? I haven’t seen anything if so..
  • Bowyer would have been given transfer assurances before signing wouldn't he? 
    Didn’t seem to bother him under Roland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Fortunately none of them do either.

We're coming off the back of two very decent home draws and an unfortunate away loss. We were very competitive in all 3 of those games.

All of those teams are in promotion or play off places.
    I’m not saying your wrong but 1 win in 18 games is an atrocious record and it’s not easy to turn around and even less so when you are now relying on players coming back from injury both not breaking down again and finding form. We need reinforcements and we needed them three weeks ago. I don’t think we will go down but I’m not burying my head in the sand and saying everything will be ok, don’t worry ( not that I’m saying you are btw).
    I think you are right. Those January points have made a hill into a mountain.
  • Sage said:
    I'm so glad ESI decided that it was so important to get the takeover done this month so they could strengthen the team that actually buying The Valley & Sparrows Lane was put to one side.

Working well that one........
    Jesus Christ, you don’t stop. I’ve never come across anyone as negative and pessimistic about anything and everything. I think we could sign Messi and you’d say he’s on the wrong side of 30, what’s he ever done in England etc.

Judge them after the window and trust Bowyer to get the best out of a squad that’s just started to get back together properly.

You’re more than entitled to your opinion, but for once I’d like to read something even slightly positive. Please.
    Sorry mate I've had to lol! this!!
  • edited January 2020
    Every mountain is climbable with the right support team and equipment 😂😉

I'm almost praying we can get that right support team in, but my optimism is teetering I admit. I really can't complain until we have seen the window close though..
  • edited January 2020
    I'm so glad ESI decided that it was so important to get the takeover done this month so they could strengthen the team that actually buying The Valley & Sparrows Lane was put to one side.

Change the record ffs
    Okay, everything’s fine the new owners have improved us so much so far.

Fuck what the rest of the league is doing we should of signed players by now because we badly need them, if we didn’t forfeit the Preston game and just settle for a spirited point against Fulham we may still have a two game gap, but now we ain’t.  

Absolute meltdown coming if we fuck up Saturday against a bumper crowd.  We are bang in it make no mistake about it.  We’ve 1 win in 18, don’t forget that.
  • So much negativity on this site it's unreal. Even people suggesting Roland is a better option.

Take a good long look at yourselves, yes it looks tough right now I firmly believe we are on our way back from this injury crisis and will push back up the table. 

The players that will join us in the next 3 days will further strengthen the squad and we will re build in the summer, would you rather still have Roland?

If so you need your bumps read. 

Wouldn't want Roland back.

We are in trouble. That's not negativity.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Every mountain is climbable with the right support team and equipment 😂😉

I'm almost praying we can get that right support team in, but my optimism is teetering I admit. I really can't complain until we have seen the window close though..
    Hope to fuck you are right.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:

Jesus Christ, you don’t stop. I’ve never come across anyone as negative and pessimistic about anything and everything. I think we could sign Messi and you’d say he’s on the wrong side of 30, what’s he ever done in England etc.

Judge them after the window and trust Bowyer to get the best out of a squad that’s just started to get back together properly.

You’re more than entitled to your opinion, but for once I’d like to read something even slightly positive. Please.
    Sorry mate I've had to lol! this!!
    You gotta laugh, otherwise I think you’ll probably cry!
  • So wit the fuc k does that mean?
  • So wit the fuc k does that mean?
    Keep watching?
  • We will see  :D