Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice (includes spoilers)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    I hope Tom wins but I have a feeling that it will be Helen, but Tom, for once, is not a bullsitting nonce and he knows his stuff. We'll find out at 9 pm,  however my second choice will be Susan...she has had a shit life and still keeps going. Please dont let it be Jim!!
  • Options
    JEDI JIM FTW
  • Options
    Dont think any are worth while winners do a better job myself
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Dont think any are worth while winners do a better job myself
    Get you're application for 2012 in there!
  • Options
    I did like him but I have a problem that he didn't a) know Columbus wasn't British and b) didn't check - I wouldn't be going in to business with somebody who is so stupid. However, he seems to have stumbled on a half decent idea with the curved nail file and you can see why Sr Alan can see potential in that and how Tom probably didn't push it as far as he could. He'll probably make money on that and mothball all the other shemes.
  • Options
    I did like him but I have a problem that he didn't a) know Columbus wasn't British and b) didn't check - I wouldn't be going in to business with somebody who is so stupid. However, he seems to have stumbled on a half decent idea with the curved nail file and you can see why Sr Alan can see potential in that and how Tom probably didn't push it as far as he could. He'll probably make money on that and mothball all the other shemes.
    I didn't watch the final but the semi-final really concerned me over the basic lack of...intelligence that pretty much all of them displayed. If you're going to open an English-themed restaurant then at least check that the historical figures you're using are actually English. Same applied to the other team with their Caracas idea.

Mind you, I'm amazed that none of the industry experts pointed this out either!

The Weakest Link had a 'The Apprentice' special on a couple of years ago and that bunch were all retarded too. The 'winner' on that show managed to win by getting one sudden death question right. Her opponent managed none.