Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice (includes spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2009
    Like most of them, he came over much better in the afters show. Admitted that at 22 he had nothing much on his CV and the Sandhurst thing was the only thing to boast about.

And the treasure cereal was his idea as well. Still don't like him : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Anyone notice the sexual chemistry between Debra and Ben?

Surprised Ben is only 22, he looked a lot older. Alan's was right when he said that he'll do alright.

Don't you know he has a scholarship to Sandhurst!!

*yawn*
    Let me finish!

*Judo chop.*
  • Options
    I just want to punch Ben......
  • Options
    I saw the last half an hour last night as the champions league final was pretty much sown up.

The last 5 is now 4 girls and 1 guy.

Next week is my fav part of the series, the interview stage! The weird my spit tastes of success guy should be quite entertaining!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I missed it last night - what happened and who went?

just seen the thread above - howard or that other posh looking idiot?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I missed it last night - what happened and who went?

Howard is a goner!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I missed it last night - what happened and who went?

Howard is a goner!
    In quite controversial circumstances!

I personally thought that Sir Alan made the correct decision.

Next week will be must watch tv, they had a clip where the only remaining guy had part of his CV read out. It something on the lines of keeping people in line by kicking arse!
  • Options
    I think the quote was "I put a rein around the necks of people spunking company money" or something similar - that should be good to watch!

Howard deserved to go but I have to say the team that won were very lucky because their products were largely gash. (not that the other team's were any better)

Not sure who will win it now if I'm honest.
    Debra - won a lot of credit last night
    Fitbird - Chose some odd products and was shaking like a leaf on TV. Still would ruin her though!!
    James - Next to go I suspect
    Yasmina - Clothes are always too small & where did those boobs come from. Probably going to win as she is non confrontational and pretty savvy
    Alan Carr - Annoying and average at best.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I think the quote was "I put a rein around the necks of people spunking company money" or something similar - that should be good to watch!
    haha! That's the one!

No idea who's going to win. It was like watching Charlton last night, they're all a useless gang of XXXXs!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxi6QDwQyLUFunny

Very Funny great stuff
  • Options
    I was about to post that link.

Fair play to those who took the time to put that together. Brilliant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]They really are all terrible at everything!

Glad Ben has gone, what a nobber. I like Debra's figure, but realy struggle with her face. Can't quite work out what it is she resembles

the-apprentice-image-3-386593292.jpg

easter_island_pictures5.jpg

Pute me in mind of this fella
  • Options
    CommentAuthorMrOneLung CommentTimeMay 14th 2009 edit quote# 18
    I think Debra looks like one of those Easter Island statues.

See, I am glad that someone with more technical knowhow than me has posted this likeness up.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    the-apprentice-image-3-386593292.jpg

char-wendolene.jpg

Can't find a bigger picture. :-(

41LHxIadFWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
  • Options
    /
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]CommentAuthorMrOneLung CommentTimeMay 14th 2009 edit quote# 18
    I think Debra looks like one of those Easter Island statues.

See, I am glad that someone with more technical knowhow than me has posted this likeness up.

Must have stuck in my head from when you originally posted it. Once you see it you can't help think of those big creepy emotionless heads whenever she fixes her stare at the camera.

*loosens trousers*
  • Options
    8pm start tonight, the Interviews
  • Options
    OK, when Karen Brady said "nobodies called me a bitch" they replied I did!
  • Options
    Debra looked pretty tasty on 'you're fired'' it has to be said.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep as she didn't look like a badly made up porcelain figure. Thought she was unlucky tonight. Predicted James and Lorraine as lame ducks. The last fired candidate wasn't quite sso easy. Think Kate starts as slight favourite as she was put into the final first before he fired Debra. Just cannot stand Yasmina, she really does think so utterly highly of herself. Horrid woman. Come on Kate!
  • Options
    Kate's got it in the bag, the final should of been her and Debra.

Lorraine's make over was a shock on the you've been fired show!
  • Options
    cant stand Kate the smugness of her lopsided grin makes me fume,

saying that i dont like Yasmina either so contest over for me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Kate's got it in the bag, the final should of been her and Debra.

SAS really didn't seem too sure of his decision though did he? And the way he said to Debra "we'll keep in touch" as she left suggests they may well work together in the future. Can't stand Yasmina and i think the fact she already has her own business will eventually count against her.
  • Options
    BDL

Me too - I shouted "you're a big fat fradulent bitch"

Poor old Pesch, he's really got himself in a mess there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Come on Kate!

Yes please!
  • Options
    I just want to punch Ben......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I just want to punch Ben......

Same here, those bloody cardigans
  • Options
    The final is on Sunday for those who don't know.

Kate will defo win