Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Apprentice (includes spoilers)

Just been told i've got an interview for the next series!

Ha ha ha. Not expecting much but should be a good experience going down for an interview!

Comments

• Excellent, wear a Charlton tie.

I bet you end up in bed with the receptionist. PHWOAR
  • LOL

BEEP 'Francis when you've finished with him, send the slag through to the boardroom'
  • Did you see it last night .... quality TV ... by the look on them gals faces there was deffo a smell in the room ...
  • And no - i wasnt the one who dropped out before it even started!!
  • Was a cringefest. Painful viewing.
  • edited March 2009
    The blonde woman was a bit tasty though ;o)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidates/biographies/c_400013.shtml
  • only saw the last three about to be sacked.

Hate the woman with the long black hair already,

team captain looked terrified.

Anita seemed a bit drippy anyway.

Will try to watch more of it now.
  • Aahhhhhhhggggggrrrrr...
  • The blonde seem to only speak out the side of her mouth which once noticed, was very annoying.
  • This has to be up there with annoying faces:
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2009
    Would Ya? ;-)
  • edited March 2009
    One of the guys said he preferred making money to having sex....

[cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]only saw the last three about to be sacked.

Hate the woman with the long black hair already.
    I quite liked her!
  • edited March 2009
    I meant as a person not a Would Ya : - )
  • Looks like Colin Montgomerie in drag.
    Second year running that an unbelievably arrogant and dumb lawyer has got the boot in the first prog.
  • [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]Looks like Colin Montgomerie in drag.
    Second year running that an unbelievably arrogant and dumb lawyer has got the boot in the first prog.

I thought it was a self picture of AdamtheAddick......

Only Joking
  • I've got tickets to go and watch the recording of the "You're Fired" on Monday if I can get out of work.
  • Did you notice the girl captain kept going from a South African accent to a South London one?
  • I cant watch it, watched the first couple of series, now its just another vehicle for wannabes to get on TV, shout a bit, be controversial and try to kick start a media career (sorry WSS), bit like Big Brother is now, plus, I caught 2-3 minutes of it last night when the other half switched over, and with 30 seconds was annoyed by the talk out of the side of her mouth Heather Mills lookalike.
  • This program makes me feel great about myself.

Every week the contestants stagger me with the lack of common sense or with blatant stupidity and massive egos.

I honestly think I'd do well on this show because whilst not great with conflict...I do have a modicum of common sense and feel sometimes they need someone to stop and say "Think about what you are saying. Think about what you are doing. It doesn't make any sense"

I know there is an element of "He's the project manager....let him screw it up and get himself fired" but i'd rather get myself noticed for helping people out as opposed to be the one sticking the knife in and twisting it.

Great show - cleverly edited and always entertaining!

Any idea what they do for the remainder of the week? since I guess they have 1 challenge per week..what else do they do?
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]I thought it was a self picture of AdamtheAddick......

ctate_derek.jpg

How Very Dare You....

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I cant watch it, watched the first couple of series, now its just another vehicle for wannabes to get on TV, shout a bit, be controversial and try to kick start a media career (sorry WSS), bit like Big Brother is now, plus, I caught 2-3 minutes of it last night when the other half switched over, and with 30 seconds was annoyed by the talk out of the side of her mouth Heather Mills lookalike.
    Don't apologise mate - I think the reason (well I tell myself this anyway) I never made it through to the final selection process is that I am far too normal for the show.
  • [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]The blonde woman was a bit tasty though ;o)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidates/biographies/c_400013.shtml

Not arf. Reminds me of that Appleton bird of All Saints
  • ANITA016_FULLV2-large_final.jpg

Not even with Henry's.. ;-)
  • edited March 2009
    Runners and Riders..

ANITA016_FULLV2-large_final.jpg

kimberlydavis_large01.jpg

lorrainetighe_large01.jpg
    looks like my missus!!!!

monalewis_large01.jpg

paulajones_large01.jpg

yasminasiadatan_large01.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I cant watch it, watched the first couple of series, now its just another vehicle for wannabes to get on TV, shout a bit, be controversial and try to kick start a media career (sorry WSS), bit like Big Brother is now, plus, I caught 2-3 minutes of it last night when the other half switched over, and with 30 seconds was annoyed by the talk out of the side of her mouth Heather Mills lookalike.
    Don't apologise mate - I think the reason (well I tell myself this anyway) I never made it through to the final selection process is that I am far too normal for the show.

Bang on the money fella.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]ANITA016_FULLV2-large_final.jpg

Not even with Henry's.. ;-)

Does she not look like little willie from east enders?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I meant as a person not a Would Ya : - )
    Oh sorry, I didn't like her either! ;-)

I don't like the way they point fingers at each other and never admit to any of the blame. I would prefer an employee to make a mistake and be honest than to lie.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite][img h=161 w=286][url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/images/_uploads/images/candidates/mid/ANITA016_FULLV2-large_final.jpg[/url][/img]

Not even with Henry's.. ;-)[/quote]

Does she not look like little willie from east enders?[/quote]

Sloth from the Goonies