Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice (includes spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    He's lost a lot of respect from me for wearing a skinny tie.

'Yes Lord Alan'
  • Options
    And the winner has been touting for business in my wife's doc surgery in Barnehurst last week !!

Recognised immediately, and admitted she was working for AMS1

It was......

I won't spoil it for you. !!
  • Options
    Normally , well in the past series, the 2 finalists work for him for 6 months, then he makes his decision.
  • Options
    glad that the head full of teeth lost yasmina deserved it much better idea delivered to the right market the right advertising shame she looks like a bloke
  • Options
    You didn't see the show after? I would!
  • Options
    so would i BDL just thought she has got to where she is because of how she looked
  • Options
    Why did only some of the previous contestants appear last night? I was surprised by the group who were notable by their absence.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Why did only some of the previous contestants appear last night? I was surprised by the group who were notable by their absence.

Are you hinting at racism my friend.......

but I too noticed this
  • Options
    Well I thought they were both exceptional candidates. It is very easy to dismiss Kate as eye candy with american teeth. She came over extremely well (even if you can't stand Brummy accents).

I thought Kate would win because I thought Yasmina's other business would weigh too heavily on SAS mind. In the end, her business acumen won it for her.
  • Options
    Anyone else think the You're Fired was completely spoiled by having idiots like Jonathon Ross and Ruby Wax on the panel, basically there to try (and fail) to be funny, and make the show into an 'all about me' stage ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Anyone else think the You're Fired was completely spoiled by having idiots like Jonathon Ross and Ruby Wax on the panel, basically there to try (and fail) to be funny, and make the show into an 'all about me' stage ?

As soon as me and the Mrs clocked them, we turned over. Neither of us can stand Ruby Wax and we're pretty fed up with Ross... same old, same old.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Why did only some of the previous contestants appear last night? I was surprised by the group who were notable by their absence.

Are you hinting at racism my friend.......

but I too noticed this

Yeah, well - I don't for one minute reckon that the BBC would dare to go down that road, but it's a coincidence that they had everyone who participated apart from the three asians, the black woman and the ginger. All of those five were people that tended to be more introverted, so it might be that but I'd have thought that the Beeb might have done it a bit of positive discrimination into it.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure they weren't there because they didn't want to be. The first guy sacked on the previous series also didn't appear on the final show either.

As for Wax and Ross, the only decent comic they've had on the you've been fired show was Al Murray who took it quite seriously and made hardly any jokes.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure they were there actually. Certainly the guy with the beard was and I think I saw Nural(?) and Mona(?) too?
  • Options
    and Debra was looking good on the show last night, I know she's had a boob job, but them were good bangers
  • Options
    I still really want to punch Ben, very hard.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I still really want to punch Ben, very hard.

I think you may have underestimated the fella - he had a scholarship to Sandhurst after all.
  • Options
    Got through to the interview stage for Junior Apprentice B)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCsayer[/cite]Got through to the interview stage for Junior Apprentice B)

Wear your CAFC shirt under your suit for luck/flashing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCsayer[/cite]Got through to the interview stage for Junior Apprentice B)

nice one, how many possible further stages ?, or is it just one interview and a yes / no
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]

nice one, how many possible further stages ?, or is it just one interview and a yes / no

Havent got a clue mate! Gotta go up there in a couple of weeks with a questionaire theyve sent through... fingers crossed!

[cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]

Hasnt bought any luck this season!

Wear your CAFC shirt under your suit for luck/flashing!
  • Options
    If you get through to the tv stage, you must offer the Curbs style quote of:

'Someones got to win Junior Apprentice, why can't it be me'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I still really want to punch Ben, very hard.

This.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Toby Le Rone[/cite]If you get through to the tv stage, you must offer the Curbs style quote of:

'Someones got to win Junior Apprentice, why can't it be me'

This!
  • Options
    Had interviews today... smashed the first round with the head producer, put through to the second round of interviews which was one on one - fingers crossed went well; hear about the third set of interviews in the next 2 weeks!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCsayer[/cite]Had interviews today... smashed the first round with the head producer, put through to the second round of interviews which was one on one - fingers crossed went well; hear about the third set of interviews in the next 2 weeks![/quote]

Nice one CAFCsayer! Fingers crossed for you but don't turn out to be one of the really anoying ones though ;-)
  • Options
    Cheers... if i get on im definitely busting the Charlton shirt at some point
  • Options

Final on at 9 tonight.

Would like Tom to win it but think he is the least likely.

• Options
    It's very hard to make a call as ultimately it's going to come down to the business plan. No matter how much LS likes or dislikes the individual candidate, he ain't going to invest in a flawed business. I make Tom the favourite myself. I reckon, unless he puts something ridiculous in his business plan, that LS has identified him as the one he'd most like to work with. Susie is the dark horse. Helen I think would make a great manager, not so great director. I don't think Jim has a prayer unless he's come up with a blinding business idea.
  • Options
    I think he wont choose Tom as he has already decided he is going to make him an offer anyway. Look at his website. Involved in some interesting projects. Especially the bowel cancer tester. LINK.
    So as that has already been decided I think he will choose someone else and have the official winner and Tom signed up on the outside