Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice (includes spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Churchill dog for me
  • Options
    How did the interview go WSS?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]How did the interview go WSS?
    There is another thread around where I speak about it. There are about three or 4 stages, i got through 2 and fell at the third where you get asked about various things like your views on business etc in a group.

Because I didnt say something ridiculous like "I'd rather taste the sperm of a Gorilla than lose in business" I didnt make it.

And considering some of the idiots I have seen around trying to get on it also - I hope I never end up like them!

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=8768&page=1
  • Options
    Beaker out of the muppets?
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited March 2009
    Cheer up...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]ANITA016_FULLV2-large_final.jpg

Not even with Henry's.. ;-)

Does she not look like little willie from east enders?

Paul Bearer - The Undertaker's friend from WWF days of old!
  • Options
    paul-bearer.jpg

rip.
  • Options
    Paul Bearer is Heroin_Addick! FACT!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]How did the interview go WSS?

Because I didnt say something ridiculous like "I'd rather taste the sperm of a Gorilla than lose in business" I didnt make it.

Just because you didn't say it doesn't mean you don't think it...
  • Options

sonya from eastenders
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought Anita had something Rob Earnshaw about her.
  • Options
    Earnshaw_Robert_787626.jpg

not bad..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AdamAddick[/cite]

The barge poll comparison has been made before ; - )
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    loved the bit where one of them picked up a feather type duster and asked what it was!
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited March 2009
    According to one of the London Freebies, they, Team Girlie Ignite, took tins of Oven Cleaner to clean the Hummers.

Was disappointed with last nights episode, hope it gets better - There is real potential amongst the wanabees
  • Options
    I have always loved the Apprentice my money is on Philip to win
  • Options
    Seperated at birth?

the-apprentice-image-1-649916923.jpg

dog.jpg
  • Options
    >
  • Options
    I was really surprised this women was fired. After all, she told us upfront that she had "the rainbow of skills" necessary, which she went on to demonstrate fully by using a calculator to add up to close to 200. I had just about stopped laughing when that weird looking bloke with the Northern Irish accent said that "revenue is vanity, profit is sanity." How none of them burst out laughing I'll never know. Presumably they were as impressed with his ditty as he obviously was when he read it in a management book. I'm always amazed Alan Sugar can keep a straight face. I bet he laughs his tits off in the Bentley on the way home.
  • Options
    Who got fired tonight? I lost all concentration after seeing Katherine Jenkins.... hubba bubba
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That bloke Madge with the beard
  • Options
    I recokon the team leader-James?- should have gone but glad he didn't. He is just an idiot and really funny to listen to him dig himself into holes. He's good TV.
    The Geordie Eastate Agent is the only one I'd employ, as a worker! I might employ the blonde for other things.....;-)
  • Options
    They would all make estate agents

And that is NOT a compliment, what I do is nothing similar to what all these 'business geniuses (geniei)?! However I am pretty sure they all would make better TV than me.

The blondie though, if she would stop talking like my mate in prison out the side of her mouth is a good call for a would ya?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I recokon the team leader-James?- should have gone but glad he didn't. He is just an idiot and really funny to listen to him dig himself into holes. He's good TV.
    The Geordie Eastate Agent is the only one I'd employ, as a worker! I might employ the blonde for other things.....;-)

Agree with you on that. James should have gone but he's good TV.

First episode I've watched all the way through this time. Got right into it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]They would all make estate agents

And that is NOT a compliment, what I do is nothing similar to what all these 'business geniuses (geniei)?! However I am pretty sure they all would make better TV than me.

The blondie though, if she would stop talking like my mate in prison out the side of her mouth is a good call for a would ya?

Tbf her back doors need a good smashing!
  • Options
    How stupid was that woman: "I'm half Iranian so I can say that".

I wanted that team to lose just so she could get pulled up on it. The John Terry look-a-like looks a good bet to me to win but it has been blokes the past two years.
  • Options
    The female project manager is going to crash and burn with hilarious results in a few episodes time, I can't wait!

I disagree with who he sacked again, it has to be for television reasons. I think most people who have forced Madge to be a project manager in the next task.

Nice to see so many people choose this over the champions league!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]How stupid was that woman: "I'm half Iranian so I can say that".

I wanted that team to lose just so she could get pulled up on it. The John Terry look-a-like looks a good bet to me to win but it has been blokes the past two years.

I thought the point she was making was fine but she made it badly I agree. Stupid to say "I can say that"

And she was the one who saw and jumped on the buying signal from John Lewis. OK she went in way too high but better than too low.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Nice to see so many people choose this over the champions league!

I didnt.. it's called Sky+ !
  • Options
    Exactly, what she was trying to say was fine.

I think it would have been better to just say "I think Nihal is ugly" ;-)