Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice (includes spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Hate the programme; hate Sugar. Him and the low lifes on his show optimise all that is wrong with our society. How about a show where the aim is to add something to society, rather than produce and sell at a rip off price crap that no one wants or needs. That vermin like him and Sir(!) Fred can be knighted explains why we are heading to a black hole.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kentred2[/cite]Him and the low lifes on his show optimise all that is wrong with our society.
    What coming from a working class background and working hard to make something of themselves?
  • Options
    Was dreadful last night.

A mess in the boardroom, how that James bloke stayed is beyond me just lept shouting and talking bollocks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Was dreadful last night.

A mess in the boardroom, how that James bloke stayed is beyond me just lept shouting and talking bollocks.

Thought he was going to have a heart attack, judging by how pale and sweaty he was! And that was hardly a proper full -on grilling, was it?
  • Options
    That Posh nobber with the braces is very irritating as well. When he slapped his arse, did make me chuckle.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: kentred2[/cite]Him and the low lifes on his show optimise all that is wrong with our society.[/quote]
    What coming from a working class background and working hard to make something of themselves?[/quote]

yes when what they do is at the expense of other working class. making something of themselves they certainly are not! those days have gone when any one had any respect for people who see making money as making something of themselves. complete and utter knobs all dressed the same in their 1990s spiv uniform of suit and tie.

the show is past its sell by date. society is changing.
  • Options
    I think Ken is having a bad day.
    Suralan is our next London Mayor - FACT - LOCKED ON!
  • Options
    bad year actually!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear Ken, hope it gets better.
  • Options
    Just confirms to me everthing I've ever thought about city workers ;-)

TV gold as ever...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This programme frustrates me sooooo much!

I can't believe how dense some of these people are and I could do 10 times better than them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]How stupid was that woman: "I'm half Iranian so I can say that".

I wanted that team to lose just so she could get pulled up on it. The John Terry look-a-like looks a good bet to me to win but it has been blokes the past two years.
    If they'd lost, she'd have been away for that. Whether you can forgive her in-your-face racism or not the key point was that she was having a backhanded pop at the guy that was going to do the advert on an open line that he was sitting listening to, and she did this quite simply because she's a stupid, insensitive, selfish oxygen thief.

I'm half Italian doesn't mean I can rip into eskimos if I feel like it. It was an idiotic comment and I thought the monstrous PM dealt with it very well.

I reckon you're right about John Terry. He's also having a smash at the blonde, so all in all he seems to have landed on his feet.
  • Options
    In Suralan's brief he said the team with the most orders wins. The losing team got 2 orders and the winning team got 1 order.
  • Options
    James was lucky to stay in once again, but the bloke with the beard did not do enough in the boardroom to stay in.

John Terry impressed me in the boardroom, when he stood up for Sean Lock, when Johnny Cougar was trying to belittle her.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]In Suralan's brief he said the team with the most orders wins. The losing team got 2 orders and the winning team got 1 order.

got that the wrong way round, the losing team only got 1 order so good try but doesn't make any difference anyway!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]In Suralan's brief he said the team with the most orders wins. The losing team got 2 orders and the winning team got 1 order.

Yeah most units ordered, not most orders.

The winning team got an order of 10,000 I think, plus their first two smaller orders (80 and 100 or something?). Other team got one order of 500 I think it was.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    So anyone watch it last night.

The rather attractive redhead Paula got booted out for totally messing up the costings on the soap they made.

Her team sold more but still made a loss.

The other team were poor. Poor team leader, poor product and not great selling but they made a profit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/episode-extras/video/item_200082.shtml
  • Options
    I found her rather attractive too henners then she spoke

shit if ever there was an accent that works as birth control
  • Options
    Nural is like a wet fish!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Nural is like a wet fish![/quote]

He lucked out big time on that task.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    first one i watched of this series...are they always all that stupid? Not one on it thatI thought was any good whatsoever.
  • Options
    Agree with you there valleyman - there's not one this year that is standing out as being an obvious winner. They've really picked a shite group this year.
  • Options
    Thought she was a very nice young lady, and more to the point had a really sharp social brain if not mathematical.

It's the funniest thing I've seen all season when that n*b keeps on about getting a scholarship to Sandhurst. How he keeps mentioning it and when the other bloke asked him if he went and he without a trace of humor flatly said 'No'. A comic moment that you rarely see outside of Coogan or Reeves and Mortimer.
  • Options
    I thought she came across quite well on the You're Fired programme on BBC2 with Adrian Chiles - Yasmina was lucky to get away with the costing error, and although James is an idiot he didnt deserve to be in the boardroom as he was blatantly shoved to the side re the costings.
  • Options
    I think the You're Fired programme is far better than the actual show.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]I thought she came across quite well on the You're Fired programme on BBC2 with Adrian Chiles - Yasmina was lucky to get away with the costing error, and although James is an idiot he didnt deserve to be in the boardroom as he was blatantly shoved to the side re the costings.

Too nice to get anywhere with that lot around. Yasmina should defo have gone for me as she told her "I'm no good with figures so you look after that for me" yet when she sniffed out a chance of staying in herself she turned 100% on her mate. Jeez with friends like that.

Agreed, not bad for a ginga either... ;-)
  • Options
    just been on EBAY and surprised that there are no bars of soap on offer from the show. Fancied getting me missus some of that Rock Poole stuff.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]just been on EBAY and surprised that there are no bars of soap on offer from the show. Fancied getting me missus some of that Rock Poole stuff.

I fancied a few bottles of their stuff... £1 for 3 bottles, with an ingredient that cost £1200 for 450g!
  • Options
    Well that was a load of Pants!
  • Options
    Funniest quote of the night to JT "Your taking it all to seriously, I mean you don't sit there thinking, a monkey wouldn't play drums to Phil Collins"! lol