Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice (includes spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    As one sided as you could get, the blond must now be the favourite.
  • Options
    She project managed by far the best team do by far the best task so far so she's got to be up there. Seems the feud between Philip and Lorraine spills over into next week if the preview is anything to go by!!!
  • Options
    I rated Phil at first but he is going to blow up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I rated Phil at first but he is going to blow up.

He didn't do himself any favours. Him and Lorraine (?) are going to have to learn the lessons from this week and ASAP.

James seems to be quietly impressing.
  • Options
    According to the Soaraway Sun, Phil and the blonde are an item.....
  • Options
    As soon as he mentioned Pantsman, you knew it was doomed.
    I know he railroaded them into that idea, but to be fair didnt really hear any other suggestions from the rest of the team.
  • Options
    One of the most cringiest things i've seen last night. When they were pitching 'Wake up call'
  • Options
    I enjoyed the line "it was like working with Eeyore". I might use that myself.

I'm starting to be bizarrely attracted to Yasmina in a scary, could teach me a thing or two kind of way.
  • Options
    A good tactic to get to this stage is to do and say nothing - wont work for much longer but good to stay off the radar for the first few. If I had been losing Project Manager I would have dragged in the quieter two in the team - she was on a hiding to nothing putting herself up against Phillip and Lorraine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Employing a kid with a nut allergy to do a breakfast commercial. Genuis. Well done to whoever stitched them up with him.
  • Options
    missed it last night but got the full SP from Lady Irving.

anyone watch it?
  • Options
    Yeh. I think the quality of the players/programme is getting worse year by year. Cant believe Sir Alan wants any of this lot.
    Its just become pure showbiz stuff and you know who is going to stay because its determined by who is likely to attract the best viewing figures not on business acumen.
    I only watch bits of it if I can be bothered.
  • Options
    Very odd last night. Should have fired (can you be fired before you've even got the job?) Sandhurst boy but didnt.

Really not getting this series.
  • Options
    Big Al took the opporunity to get rid of dull teacher dude (who was never going to win) for TVs sake if nothing else I would guess.. but Sandhurst boy is such a dumb ***** its quite shocking
  • Options
    You really didn't need to add the word 'dumb' into that sentance Raz...
  • Options
    I am enjoying the series but I have to say the standard of candidate is apalling this year. there seems to be a complete lack of common sense.

If these people are at the pinnacle of their respective careers then I am destined to be COO of The World

IMO Ben only got one thing right on the whole of the show yesterday and that was bringing Nooral in to the boardroom as he was just a passenger for the whole series. He deserved to go but Ben was very very close to the edge I think.

Last night was very damaging for Ben and Debbie I think - Ben showed he was crap as PM and Debbie showed she has no respect for anyone. Both cards now marked I suspect!

Personally I have no idea who will win - Mona is to quiet for me. Yasmina gets on my nerves but could go far. James is improving after a horrendous start, Blonde bird is probably favourite, Phil " it's my way or the highway" is just an idiot - as I said at the beginning of the series.

As for Cassandra......I think she just might believe her own hype and shoot herself in the foot soon. I hope so as she just doesn't seem particularly dynamic to me
  • Options
    Phil seems to be getting worse and as you say James is learning.

James or Yassim or blondie but it is so manipulated by what the camera lets you see.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Phil seems to be getting worse and as you say James is learning.

James or Yassim or blondie but it is so manipulated by what the camera lets you see.

agreed - I'd love to see what they get up to all week. There should be more "Apprentice - behind the scenes" broadcast so you don't get such a distorted view

I can feel a new TV series coming on here.....The Apprentice meets Big Brother........
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Henry you said that you did not see it, it is worth watching in the board room as Deborah attacks Nick like a "second class citizen". The look on AMS's and Nicks faces when she gets started are classic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/episode-extras/video/item_200112.shtml
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Henry you said that you did not see it, it is worth watching in the board room as Deborah attacks Nick like a "second class citizen". The look on AMS's and Nicks faces when she gets started are classic.

LOL bad move slagging off the guy who tells AMS what happens.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Henry you said that you did not see it, it is worth watching in the board room as Deborah attacks Nick like a "second class citizen". The look on AMS's and Nicks faces when she gets started are classic.

Really thought she was gone after that. Sugar was not best pleased!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I am enjoying the series but I have to say the standard of candidate is apalling this year. there seems to be a complete lack of common sense.

If these people are at the pinnacle of their respective careers then I am destined to be COO of The World

Could not agree more. Of around 10 self proclaimed business geniuses only 2 thought it might be a decent idea to work out how much the things that they were selling were worth before trying to work out a price (and he sacked one of them). Staggering. Apparently none of them understood the brief either - if either team had flopped around watching telly all day, they'd have won easily while the other clowns knocked items out for a loss. As you say an absolute dearth of common sense.
  • Options
    Ben is a cock. I am not a violent person but I'd really like to thump his stupid face.
  • Options
    Very fat faced too. He thinks he's Brad Pitt, but he looks like a jowly little munchkin with ginger overtones, togged up for a fancy dress party.

However in his defence, he did win a scholarship to Sandhurst and so knows how to deal with extreme danger and how to cope under fire, although he did actually bottle going.
  • Options
    load of spivs. Sugar represents all that is vile about the capitalist barrow boys mentality of Britain today. a mentality that has led to this depression.

society would be better off without the BBC promoting rip off Britain on prime time tv. they will be selling lucky heather next.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Ben is a cock. I am not a violent person but I'd really like to thump his stupid face.

That's no way to talk about our former fans' director....!

Oh, you didn't mean that Ben?

;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Ben is a cock. I am not a violent person but I'd really like to thump his stupid face.

That's no way to talk about our former fans' director....!

Oh, you didn't mean that Ben?

;-)

LOL, I feel it may have been deliberately ambiguous : - )

I was going to say in an earlier post "that Ben is an idiot" but I knew too many of you would agree!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]However in his defence, he did win a scholarship to Sandhurst and so knows how to deal with extreme danger and how to cope under fire, although he did actually bottle going.

I picked up on that too. If he didnt go, how the feck would he know about 'coping under fire'? Hardly in the same league as someone who's done a tour of Iraq or Afghanistan... surprised Sugar hasnt picked up on that.
  • Options
    How on earth their own Geordie Smiler escaped that bullet last night I do not know. I'd like Philip to pick my lottery numbers this week please because to walk into a pub and start flogging a skeleton, the value of which he had no idea of, and find someone who was prepared to pay top dollar for it was almost too lucky to be true. Don't even get me started on the rug...