Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice (includes spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]When Kate leaned out of her car and said "who fancies a ride", how many posters on here shouted "yes please!" only to be glared at by the wife...?!

Just me then...

I thought that too, and immediately wound back the Sky+ - it turned out she said "race" in her strangulated midland accent. I was very angry as I'd already loostened my jeans.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    My girlfriend has ruined the series for me.

She worked late and got in just as the credits rolled on last night's episode. This is how our conversation went:

Her: "Oh is that The Apprentice?"
    Me: "Yes."
    Her: "My friend at work is friends with the person who has won it...."
    Me: "No, wait...

And she promptly told me.

It was a (very) quick break up!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]My girlfriend has ruined the series for me.

She worked late and got in just as the credits rolled on last night's episode. This is how our conversation went:

Her: "Oh is that The Apprentice?"
    Me: "Yes."
    Her: "My friend at work is friends with the person who has won it...."
    Me: "No, wait...

And she promptly told me.

It was a (very) quick break up!

thought they didn't do the final episode til later on so the winner would still be unknown, so how would she know??
  • Options
    Is the bloke that wanted to bite people's teeth out gone yet?
  • Options
    Sure she didn't mean someone that has won it in the past?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Despite the posters I thought some of the pictures they took were really good. The rainbow flag drapped behind the people on beach was good.
    I thought so too - they could've done so much better with that campaign.
  • Options
    No unfortunately (for my enjoyment) it seems my girlfriend's friend is genuine.
  • Options
    "I'm starting to be bizarrely attracted to Yasmina in a scary, could teach me a thing or two kind of way. "

Me too!

PS: could anyone tell me how to use the quote function properly?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cipollini[/cite]"I'm starting to be bizarrely attracted to Yasmina in a scary, could teach me a thing or two kind of way. "

Me too!

PS: could anyone tell me how to use the quote function properly?

Make sure you have the BBCode on (at bottom of page), then if you want to quote someone go to their text and click on the quote button on the right hand side.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She has a face like a welders bench, but there's something single-mindedly filthy about her. I also have the odd bad thought about Debra, who I can imagine bellowing orders and expressing disappointment and anger at me while I tried to please her.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]She has a face like a welders bench, but there's something single-mindedly filthy about her. I also have the odd bad thought about Debra, who I can imagine bellowing orders and expressing disappointment and anger at me while I tried to please her.

Nah, she (Debra) has a great figure but a face only a mother could love.
  • Options
    Couldn't care a monkeys about The Apprentice, think its another lot of reality manure that i will never watch!! So Skipped straight to here (page 5) just so i could ask, What in gods name does 'includes spoilers' mean???? Its bugged me for ages!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Couldn't care a monkeys about The Apprentice, think its another lot of reality manure that i will never watch!! So Skipped straight to here (page 5) just so i could ask, What in gods name does 'includes spoilers' mean???? Its bugged me for ages!

It's a warning that the thread is probably going to include info that might spoil it for you if you haven't seen that episode yet.
  • Options
    Oh, i see.

Cheers dude.
  • Options
    Why does Yasmina always seem to wear a dress two sizes too small?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IdleHans[/cite]Why does Yasmina always seem to wear a dress two sizes too small?
    Either she has grown rapidly in a short period and has not accepted it, or she likes to hang out.
  • Options
    They really are all terrible at everything!

Glad Ben has gone, what a nobber. I like Debra's figure, but realy struggle with her face. Can't quite work out what it is she resembles
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]They really are all terrible at everything!

Glad Ben has gone, what a nobber. I like Debra's figure, but realy struggle with her face. Can't quite work out what it is she resembles
    A horse perhaps!

I would though :-)

Surprised Ben went this week - hoped Debra would get booted as her attitude stinks
  • Options
    I thought the project manager was going to go. It should be fun seeing him do an infomercial next week!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any one of the final three could have gone last night and I think it was genuinely hard decision for SAS. Only thing that kept James and Debra in is their ability to up the tv ratings. Surely James can't win it, he totally cocked up the strategy with going for high risk, high price items but Debra and Ben fooked up on going soft on the rocking horses and not negotiating any price discount. I think Debra has performed extremely poorly on two tasks in a row now and despite a tiny telling off last night (like being told Margaret and Nick aren't your biggest fans is going to deter her) has been let off something chronic. Surely she cannot win. Agree with her looks, something very odd about her - Geisha like white skin, blue eyes and a tiny little mouth. Loved Hugh Dennis' comment that if you peeled her face off there'd be nothing but wires underneath!!! lol

Can't wait for next week! The advert task always has the biggest laughs!
  • Options
    Sir Alan was on top form in the board room.
  • Options
    bugler.jpg
  • Options
    That was a great put down line.

The men are hopeless.

Debra has to learn PDQ or go.

Slapped arse face is improving as she's learnt the lessons.

One of the three women other than Debra to win it.

Howard and Blondie to be project managers next time.
  • Options
    I reckon Kate to win, Jasmina 2nd. Surprised Ben went, good ratings material. Hope Debra stays till the interview stage .. that would be a hoot as she is attacked by SAS;'s Rottweilers.
  • Options
    Anyone notice the sexual chemistry between Debra and Ben?

Surprised Ben is only 22, he looked a lot older. Alan's was right when he said that he'll do alright.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Anyone notice the sexual chemistry between Debra and Ben?

Surprised Ben is only 22, he looked a lot older. Alan's was right when he said that he'll do alright.

Don't you know he has a scholarship to Sandhurst!!

*yawn*
  • Options
    'I've shown you i can be a grafter'

'When? '
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Anyone notice the sexual chemistry between Debra and Ben?

*yawn*

Well, he might have to go now! Can you imagine him leading troops into battle? I don't think so....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]

*yawn*

Well, he might have to go now! Can you imagine him leading troops into battle? I don't think so....

I wonder if he'd be referred to as Captain Squawk even in the army??