Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    if you fell into a coma in november and awoke to find your bitcoin at these prices you'd be ecstatic. Perspective.
    e fucking zackley, in the grand scheme of things I'm still up biggly
  • Options
    tether and bitfinex settle with the AG of NY state.

The last real existential threat to crypto is gone - one thing that could and would have nuked crypto if the largest stablecoin got found to ultimately be a scam. 
  • Options
    Looks like things are starting to turn around? 
  • Options
    Bitcoin 48.7k 
  • Options
    Glovepup said:

Lets hope so... 51,500 going to be a resistance if we are bouncing
  • Options
    Glovepup said:
    we shall see, wanna see a few higher highs and higher lows first.
  • Options
    Slow progress on reset today.  Think it is going to be a tough week.  Would not be surprised to see BTC at 42k by the end of the week before slow increases over the summer 
  • Options
    Back in business!
  • Options
    This thread fascinates me, not involved at all in terms of investment but it is good entertainment from the outside.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:
    This thread fascinates me, not involved at all in terms of investment but it is good entertainment from the outside.
    Come join the cult!
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    WSS said:
    Come join the cult!
    one of us. One of us.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I made the novice mistake of putting my trades through etoro.  Whole platform was down for close to 24 hours.  This was after the crypto sell off, but was very frustrating not to be able to put in new bids or manage my portfolio.  Have extracted my money from them now and moving to a combination of FTX, Uphold and coinbase.

Anyone reading this, avoid etoro like the plague, awful service and continually going down when you need it most.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    I made the novice mistake of putting my trades through etoro.  Whole platform was down for close to 24 hours.  This was after the crypto sell off, but was very frustrating not to be able to put in new bids or manage my portfolio.  Have extracted my money from them now and moving to a combination of FTX, Uphold and coinbase.

Anyone reading this, avoid etoro like the plague, awful service and continually going down when you need it most.
    yeah ftx seems to be the favourite. Binance not much better when theres high volatility.

btw i'm thinking of selling IYF, some well respected traders who were in on the ground floor have all said they've sold off as some long running issues have not been addressed. I don't think its a rug but there's enough red flags for me to consider spending a fortune on gas to try and save my investment.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:

yeah ftx seems to be the favourite. Binance not much better when theres high volatility.

btw i'm thinking of selling IYF, some well respected traders who were in on the ground floor have all said they've sold off as some long running issues have not been addressed. I don't think its a rug but there's enough red flags for me to consider spending a fortune on gas to try and save my investment.
    Have you looked at RAY or SOL on FTX?   SOL in particular has doubled in the last two days.

Anyone else see any indicators that the market is going to dip again?  Analyst suggesting that BULL run yesterday means we will get 50% recovery back to peak prices and then another dip.  As I have pulled my money out of etoro, I am essentially starting again with my 'serious' investment funds, so probably going to wait and see what happens. 
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Its far more fun that £25 premium bond wins thats for sure 
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    BalladMan said:

Have you looked at RAY or SOL on FTX?   SOL in particular has doubled in the last two days.

Anyone else see any indicators that the market is going to dip again?  Analyst suggesting that BULL run yesterday means we will get 50% recovery back to peak prices and then another dip.  As I have pulled my money out of etoro, I am essentially starting again with my 'serious' investment funds, so probably going to wait and see what happens. 
    Looked at sol but think it’s hit the top, at least locally. Bearish diversion on the 4hr and day charts.
  • Options
    I bought some atom today, changing up my strategy a bit and drop using leverage and going for a more macro/swing strategy. Will hopefully stop me fomo’ing (lol)
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    BalladMan said:

Looked at sol but think it’s hit the top, at least locally. Bearish diversion on the 4hr and day charts.
    If you wanna place bids on SOL, maybe around $14 might be a good spot. 
  • Options
    So what do we think with regards to the current bull run? Slowly fizzing out or will continue to around Sept / Oct time like the previous ones?

In other news, reached a nice little milestone of 100 gzil last night! Almost a 50% increase in last 24hrs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we're in for a bit of a rollercoaster for a little bit, and then we'll be off again in later in the year. 

What's reassuring for me, is that ADA has stayed very resilient over this, so confident for the future. 
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    So what do we think with regards to the current bull run? Slowly fizzing out or will continue to around Sept / Oct time like the previous ones?

In other news, reached a nice little milestone of 100 gzil last night! Almost a 50% increase in last 24hrs.
    will continue, think we're only in a correction stage.
  • Options
    cup and handle on the ZIL 1 day? 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cup and handle on the ZIL 1 day? 
    Also hidden bullish divergence in early feb.
  • Options
    Damien Hirst, half sticking his pinkie toe i to.the NFT world (kinda). Can purchase his new releases in crypto and leave them in the Heni storage vault. 

https://leviathan.heni.com/the-virtues/?fbclid=IwAR3Lhd8GzGvVr3p68KMGDyooXQrh5NS6QO2TVhQ2Oj57x-BTpFCukoNEFl0
  • Options
    Bitcoin 44.5k filth
  • Options
    Think NFTs are a game changer in terms of defi imo. I think art won’t be the only thing NFTs will be used for. Imagine where you can register your home as an NFT, get a mortgage on a defi protocol and use that NFT as collateral.
  • Options
    Bitcoin weekly chart looks terrible right now, btw. Bearish divergence and a big red engulfing candle.
  • Options
    I have to laugh. Waited for a year plus to buy in and i bought on the day it topped out before the dip. As you have said 25% down isn't a crash more an adjustment. Still pondering lumping in again......but when!
  • Options
    I have to laugh. Waited for a year plus to buy in and i bought on the day it topped out before the dip. As you have said 25% down isn't a crash more an adjustment. Still pondering lumping in again......but when!
    twas ever thus...... I had the same with ethereum earlier in the week (bought at over 2k, now 1.4k) but made up for some of the losses with ADA.  I will say that ADA is holding it's price a little better than the rest of my portfolio at present.