Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Anybody heard anything about Reef? 
  • Options
    Ok so I've put in £2k to Coinbase. As others suggest it is best put in and forgot about. Just as an aside. How do you withdraw funds/coins to your nominated account. I can see send/receive, but nothing that appears to be linked to my bank account. Also I've had another request to verify bank account, yet I've already put in the £2.00 plus the £2000, so I was able to buy with these funds, yet asking for another £2.00 to verify bank details. I'm a bit lost. 
  • Options
    It did this to me, only worked when you put a bank card in, then was fine for me
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Forgive me for asking about Coinbase, but others may understand more. I bought when the screen BTC price was showing about £41,109 but in my wallet it says I bought at £41,285. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Forgive me for asking about Coinbase, but others may understand more. I bought when the screen BTC price was showing about £41,109 but in my wallet it says I bought at £41,285. Any ideas?
    Between When you ordered the transaction and the transaction went through the price went up - it’s called slippage. 
  • Options
    Ahh ok. So how do I remove funds. Putting in funds was simple. Is cashing out similarly easy? 
  • Options
    Ahh ok. So how do I remove funds. Putting in funds was simple. Is cashing out similarly easy? 
    I replied 
  • Options
    Slightly slower process, coinbase takes about 10-14 days to transfer the money when you sell. Usually via SEPA transfer iirc but may have changed because of brexit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty brutal dip again... litecoin seems to be holding up... has a 67k buy wall up lol
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Seems to be stabilising a bit now, but pretty brutal first 12 hours today across many coins.   Seems like a a nice dip to buy in 

Edit: Was talking bollocks..... it's carnage  :D
  • Options
    ok guys you can stop selling now...
  • Options
    dont worry guys, i've just switched to shorting so the market is definitely gonna go back up again now.
  • Options
    @cafcpolo I am feeling your pain here... ZIL is bleeeeeeeeeeeding
  • Options
    roflmao opened a short and binance has crashed, guess i deserved it
  • Options
    What goes up, must come down.  It will go back up again for those of us simply holding 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    What goes up, must come down.  It will go back up again for those of us simply holding 
    Exactly, this is the biggest drop I've seen yet but often it generally bounces back. I have a target in my head and that is when I will take my money. 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    this happened just as i was adjusting my stop, so cancelled my stop then poof my position disappeared, and my wallet is saying $0... the exact same thing is happening to everyone.

Edit: they also tweeted "manage your risk" just before their systems crashed haha.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Time to load up 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Yeah, I'm staying away from looking at any balances, although I think it's around the 50k mark for ZIL.

Absolutely nothing green in my portfolio at the moment. Think I'll stop checking for 48hrs, play ignorance and believe I'm in the green due to staking!
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Yeah, I'm staying away from looking at any balances, although I think it's around the 50k mark for ZIL.

Absolutely nothing green in my portfolio at the moment. Think I'll stop checking for 48hrs, play ignorance and believe I'm in the green due to staking!

Wish I could do the same... refreshing every 2 minutes. I unstaked everything last week pre-empting a correction at some point and planned to stick a tight-ish stop-loss. Of course, it didnt unstake in time.

• Options
    Ride your winners, there was always going to be a bit of a correction 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    cabbles said:
    Time to load up 
    I made a promise to myself to not put anymore money in this month, to stop myself getting carried away. Yes I could be making more profit but I'd rather not risk more than I am willing to lose. 

Next month I'll trickle in a small amount. 
  • Options

Please keep shorting... All coming back
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    My losses have just reduced a little, when I say losses I am still in profit. You know what I mean! 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

got rekt. Feels bad man, my little trading account was starting to do so well... *sigh* that time of the month to chuck another 50 quid into my trading account.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

got rekt. Feels bad man, my little trading account was starting to do so well... *sigh* that time of the month to chuck another 50 quid into my trading account.
    if i was a big trader i'd be mega pissed.

interestingly enough, bitcoin printed a bearish divergence on the 4hr before the dump... the last 2 times its done that its dumped before as well. Worth watching out for in the future.
  • Options

@kentaddick it could be worse... Above is Kraken on ADA and ETH
  • Options
    It has been a brutal lesson for me today, but looks like honours even at present.  This reset could really pave the way for ADA to make significant inroads, especially if more news is released this week regarding their succesful upgrades (as planned)