Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cryptos

Comments

• Anyone involved with the attempted dominance of binance at the moment? I've had some BNB for a while and got a fair bit of CAKE. Can't decide if they're going to take over ETH and become the next big thing or fail miserably. Signs pointing at the former at present!
  • cafcpolo said:
    Anyone involved with the attempted dominance of binance at the moment? I've had some BNB for a while and got a fair bit of CAKE. Can't decide if they're going to take over ETH and become the next big thing or fail miserably. Signs pointing at the former at present!
    Yeah i reckon bnb is undervalued right now. Until ethereum 2 gets its full roll out there’s a big gaping hole in the market for a low fee decentralised swap service. I’m basically locked in from cashing out and locked out from adding to my uniswap bags - this is how bubbles form.
  • ZILSWAP when the bridge comes in could disrupt things
  • Anyone on here used Bitcoin Code?
  • CAFCsayer said:
    ZILSWAP when the bridge comes in could disrupt things
    So from what I understand the bridge would allow you to swap erc token to an identical token on the zil blockchain? When is this coming? I’m reading some articles from last year and they’re saying Q4... which has either come and passed or will happen later this year? 
  • Looks like $2k ethereum is incoming...
  • CAFCsayer said:
    So from what I understand the bridge would allow you to swap erc token to an identical token on the zil blockchain? When is this coming? I’m reading some articles from last year and they’re saying Q4... which has either come and passed or will happen later this year? 
    The Ada one is coming as well
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Bang on yeah...Supposed to be next month (I think). 
  • Nadou said:
    Anyone on here used Bitcoin Code?
    No, thought it and it's various guises were a scam?
  • Rothko said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Wish I had some more funds to put into ADA! May have to start ploughing my ZIL staking rewards into it.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcpolo said:
    Nadou said:
    Anyone on here used Bitcoin Code?
    No, thought it and it's various guises were a scam?
    Exactly what I'm trying to work out. If you google Bitcoin Code + Scam, you get a lot of apparently reputable places saying it's not a scam. Presumably they are part of the scam.....? Wheels within wheels.
  • cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Bang on yeah...Supposed to be next month (I think). 

Read something the other day that it is delayed til June, but yeah that is the crux of it
  • cafcpolo said:
    Rothko said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Wish I had some more funds to put into ADA! May have to start ploughing my ZIL staking rewards into it.
    Where do you think ada is heading ? 
  • shine166 said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Rothko said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Where do you think ada is heading ? 
    As long as the trends and bull run continues, I can see it hitting $3 this year. Maybe $10 within the next five. It's a very good project.
  • at this rate BNB is gonna hit $2k before ETH... 
  • I'm in on ORN and COTI at the moment. ORN has given me almost a 40% ROI in 8 days.

• I'm still quite new to this. Do you think I'm best to maybe sell off and buy back in at the end of the weekend when the big sell off takes place?

Seemed to happen last weekend. I'm sure its not that easy, but something I noticed.

Anybody in any whatsapp or telegram group chats for this?

• I'm still quite new to this. Do you think I'm best to maybe sell off and buy back in at the end of the weekend when the big sell off takes place?

Seemed to happen last weekend. I'm sure its not that easy, but something I noticed.

Anybody in any whatsapp or telegram group chats for this?

@kentaddick posted here a few days ago, check 15m charts at least once a day and set the appropriate stop losses and you are not going to get caught out if  a massive sell off occurs. The different with a traditional market is that crypto is 24/7, so anything could happen, anytime.  Makes it both exciting and scary.  

Just overnight, a number of crypto lost % due to sell off, and it's not the weekend.  

There are a few key twitter accounts I have started following (again, recommended on this thread), pretty much all of whom were advocating to stay away or take a break from trading over the last weekend, so there were obv a few key indicators that flashed to say it was coming.  I was not savvy or experienced enough to take note.  
  • I know absolute nothing about cryptocurrency and stocks, if someone can fill me in on it and teach me what to follow and do that would be appreciated!
    follow the big crypto twitter accounts.

Here's a collection: 

https://twitter.com/KoroushAK
    https://twitter.com/CryptoCred
    https://twitter.com/AltcoinPsycho
    https://twitter.com/TheCryptoDog
    https://twitter.com/MacroCRG
    https://twitter.com/warobusiness

There's a fuck tonne more, but these are sensible guys with great track records. Learn from their resources, make mistakes. Always use a stop loss.

Crypto Cred and Koroush AK have fantastic technical analysist courses (that can be applied to both crypto and the legacy markets)
    This the post for the twitter accounts I mentioned above.  Worth following them and will lead to a rabbit hole of others to follow. 
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:
    $55k 
    Is that what you've made today? 

Seriously, it still rises..... well done those investing, what point do you sell and not buy again?
  • Ha - not quite 

Who knows.  When does the bubble burst?  I genuinely believe it’s going up a bit more, but that’s based on gut not data.  There seems to be a decent argument for the longevity of crypto coins in general, but if you ask me to explain that and build an argument as to why, I wouldn’t know 
  • Ada breached $1 and zil on the move back up again. 
  • shine166 said:
    Ada breached $1 and zil on the move back up again. 
    And ETH through 2k! Need ZIL to have another run at 16 cents, if it breaks that and bitcoin stays range bound it will fly
  • This is a prime example why you would not sell crypto over the weekend and is 24/7.  Hopefully ETH can stay above 2k and ADA kicks on even further past $1. It really seems undervalued in comparison at the moment. 
  • Ada back in the game, love it.  

Some decent profit now from that and Bitcoin.  Also hold eth and chainlink.  Fingers crossed this continues.  
  • CAFCsayer said:
    shine166 said:
    And ETH through 2k! Need ZIL to have another run at 16 cents, if it breaks that and bitcoin stays range bound it will fly
    Annnnnd it hit my moved stop before pumping past 2k. Typical.

Looks a good weekend for alts. Made some money scalping dodo this morning so... slightly makes up for missing out on that small pump
  • CAFCsayer said:
    shine166 said:
    Annnnnd it hit my moved stop before pumping past 2k. Typical.

Looks a good weekend for alts. Made some money scalping dodo this morning so... slightly makes up for missing out on that small pump
    Any advice on ALTS to try.  I am in Polka, ChainLink and uniswap at the moment.