Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    ETH perfectly bounces on retest vs Bitcoin. Real Alt season starts now imo 
    Finger crossed. I had a few stop losses triggered overnight which means I can't profit now as much in the rebound, but did protect from hideous losses.  You were right about IOTA  :D

I am hoping for 2k ETH this week. 
  • Options
    long on zil, eth and litecoin.

Send em.
  • Options

Send em.
    What’s your opinion on chainlink?  Been rising nicely lately! 
  • Options

Send em.
    i bought chainlink at 40 cents in 2018, i sold at 4 dollars. Every green candle is the same kind of pain you get when seeing your ex that you can't get over.
  • Options
    today's daily candle for ethereum is the most bullish candle i've ever seen.
  • Options

Send em.
    i bought chainlink at 40 cents in 2018, i sold at 4 dollars. Every green candle is the same kind of pain you get when seeing your ex that you can't get over.
    I bought some when it was around £10, now double that. I'm just holding. 
  • Options
    Alts all recovering nicely... Hate to be one of those people, but anyone thinking of getting involved, do it through this link and you'll get a 10% kickback on fees

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=WQ1QWU4M
  • Options
    Pleased to see ADA coming back up.  

I use etroro and I’m just not putting stop losses on most trades now.  Might be risky but in the short time I’ve been looking at cryptos, they do drop in value, but they do come back up again at some point - guess I am just investing in them for the long term now, as opposed to try and pretend I can make money day trading 
  • Options
    Just saw it flash up 50k!!! Wonder how many have sell orders at that level 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Just saw it flash up 50k!!! Wonder how many have sell orders at that level 
    An Ada? hahaa, you had me for a minute ordering the tesla, Lambo and the yacht 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there was a 15 min candle that had about $1000 wick either side not long ago. Horrible price action atm.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I use etroro and I’m just not putting stop losses on most trades now.  Might be risky but in the short time I’ve been looking at cryptos, they do drop in value, but they do come back up again at some point - guess I am just investing in them for the long term now, as opposed to try and pretend I can make money day trading 
    This is how you get burned. I always use stop losses - but then i tend to use leverage so its a matter of necessity. If your stop loss hits its either done you a favour or you got your entry horribly wrong. Either way its a good thing to always use.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

This is how you get burned. I always use stop losses - but then i tend to use leverage so its a matter of necessity. If your stop loss hits its either done you a favour or you got your entry horribly wrong. Either way its a good thing to always use.
    Agreed on stop losses. Only downside is when you get massive spikes like Monday AM when it wipes out your gains on ADA, only to recover later in the day to the previous level.  Was a steep learning curve for me as a new 'investor' in crypto.   Just don't make the stop loss too tight (and keep increasing as profits increase) and you should be OK.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    cabbles said:

Agreed on stop losses. Only downside is when you get massive spikes like Monday AM when it wipes out your gains on ADA, only to recover later in the day to the previous level.  Was a steep learning curve for me as a new 'investor' in crypto.   Just don't make the stop loss too tight (and keep increasing as profits increase) and you should be OK.
    thats what i mean about today's price action being terrible, massive wicks on both sides. If you're stopped out, you got your entry wrong. Look for and draw key levels on 1hr/4hr time frames, zoom in to 15min timeframe. See if there's a nearby key level and place a limit order there. Set your stop loss where you'd only lose 5% if it triggers. Even the best traders have only about a 30%/40% success rate on their trades.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I didn’t realise quite how many ‘coins’ there are, looked at my Coinbase for the 1st time in a long while and there’s about 20 tradable on there.

also says I need to verify myself which is odd as I’ve bought and sold before.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    I didn’t realise quite how many ‘coins’ there are, looked at my Coinbase for the 1st time in a long while and there’s about 20 tradable on there.

there's literally tens of thousands lol. Only a handful are on centralised exchanges.
  • Options
    For those of you with access to Amazon Prime you might enjoy watching "Start Up" 

After a gangster style start the plot leans heavily towards a new cyrpto currency, Martin Freeman is very good in it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Startup-Season-1/dp/B01M5DOUUW
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

there's literally tens of thousands lol. Only a handful are on centralised exchanges.
    yer think there are actually 36 tradable on Coinbase. £100 on each then 😂
  • Options
    Gonna have a dabble on the Graph as my next long term hold 
  • Options
    Last call to buy ethereum before $2k imo.

Just look at the daily chart, price action going up, RSI going down... is there a more bullish signal?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last call to buy ethereum before $2k imo.

Just look at the daily chart, price action going up, RSI going down... is there a more bullish signal?

I have everything crossed it will happen. Strong day all round today on the crypto market after a challenging Sunday / Monday for me.  
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Anything Polka related is doing well, I bought a small number of Polkastarter a few weeks back and that's done over 100% in the last 7 days
  • Options
    Anyone looked into ‘bee.com’?

looks as if they’re trying to start a cryptocurrency, that you can earn just on your phone- and have amassed 4million users in 3 months! 

They plan to float on the stock market meaning your ‘bees’ have a financial value.

Here is my referral link for BEE Network. Get 1 free BEE when you join BEE: sammy391. Download at https://bee.games/download.html

Give it a go lads, no idea if it’ll come off but worth a go for free! 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Anyone looked into ‘bee.com’?

looks as if they’re trying to start a cryptocurrency, that you can earn just on your phone- and have amassed 4million users in 3 months! 

They plan to float on the stock market meaning your ‘bees’ have a financial value.

Here is my referral link for BEE Network. Get 1 free BEE when you join BEE: sammy391. Download at https://bee.games/download.html

Give it a go lads, no idea if it’ll come off but worth a go for free! 
    Like Pi. Worth doing as costs nothing and you never know 
  • Options
    Binance have been unable to fill ZIL buy orders. No one selling  :D
  • Options
    Btc proper throwing it’s weight around today.  Really wonder how high it can go now it’s starting to get mainstream 
  • Options
    Hits 250k on the bridle in my opinion
  • Options
    Hits 250k on the bridle in my opinion
    I think 6 figures are a possibility, but I’ve no insight or understanding to quantify that.  Just a guess 
  • Options

Send it! 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Btc proper throwing it’s weight around today.  Really wonder how high it can go now it’s starting to get mainstream 
    It’s broken through $50,000. Honestly at this point it will go into 6 figures before the blow off top.