Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    ZIL about to go mental... Next target 16 cents before we take a run at ath. 

Fear and  greed index pushing 2018 levels though, tight stoplosses everyone, if btc dumps this wiil get very messy
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    CAFCsayer said:

Fear and  greed index pushing 2018 levels though, tight stoplosses everyone, if btc dumps this wiil get very messy
    I’m into ZIL and doing quite well from it. Also have a smaller holding in DOT and ETH. Planning to hold long term so not too concerned by a drop, although as you said, the traders need to be careful.
  • Options
    Glovepup said:
    I should have bought some IYF, oh well. 
    Still v low market cap mate. Their first product still hasn’t launched yet. Reason I got in was the market cap was so low and so was supply. Medium term target is $1,000 per coin, longer term could easily go to $10,000
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Yeah made a killing in terms of % of my trading account last couple of days. Left all my stops well in profit overnight and only ETH triggered. Moved my stops on lite coin just now.

always nice when you’re in risk free trade territory and actually perversely looking forward to a dip 
  • Options
    Any long-term view on Chainlink @kentaddick?
  • Options
    Up 50% on RSR and 100% up on zil since early jan, not bad considering it was 'free' cash left in my coinbase account from a couple years ago. 
  • Options
    Everything says strong
  • Options
    Basically the key to long term real life adoption. Buy as much as you can and don’t sell... like I did when it was $4...
  • Options
    ETH dip + hidden bullish divergence = last stop before $2k
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see ZIL is back below 10c... Will it recover to the earlier highs? 
    And some! Having a go at 16 cents now. Should it break it, doesn't look to be much resistance until ATH at 23 cents
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    And some! Having a go at 16 cents now. Should it break it, doesn't look to be much resistance until ATH at 23 cents
    Ok this is looking very, very good. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    If it makes it to 23 il be selling and waiting for a pull back x4 my original pot within 4 weeks cant be sniffed at. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    If it makes it to 23 il be selling and waiting for a pull back x4 my original pot within 4 weeks cant be sniffed at. 
    If it reaches 23 I think it will go parabolic... When ZIL runs, it tends to run hard. A dubai based bank bought 10 million bucks worth last night and is planning on buying another 20-25... According to reports their analysts have set a target of 60 cents in the medium term
  • Options
    $30k in three hours. Oh ZIL you little dancer!! Take us to the moon.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    16 rejected, hopefully we will have another go at it later!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Looks like a retest after breakout. $16 soon.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    As tempting as it’ll be to sell in the near future, I’m going to sit tight on ZIL and see where we are later this year (and possibly beyond).
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Looks like a retest after breakout. $16 soon.

Hope so... If we break 16 cents and hold I think we will very quickly see 23
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    As tempting as it’ll be to sell in the near future, I’m going to sit tight on ZIL and see where we are later this year (and possibly beyond).
    Defo beyond!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ADA frustrating me at the moment.  Thought it looked quite solid, but seems to have taken a battering this weekend 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    ADA frustrating me at the moment.  Thought it looked quite solid, but seems to have taken a battering this weekend 
    Always gonna, lot of people brought at single digit p/¢ even 3 months ago, so people taking a nice profit 
  • Options
    Seems to me weekends are for sellers. Monday’s always seem to be big moves up. Then get less and less through the week.... does this mean institutional buying is overtaking retail? 
  • Options
    Every single thing on my binance watch list is in the red this morning 
  • Options
    Woke up to ZIL 20% down, though had regained 9% of that in the last hour... Alts have all been caned
  • Options
    Yep, no fun waking up to that. I wish I could resist the urge to check as regularly as I do!
  • Options
    Did a small short on ETH last night as the daily moving average had crossed and the macd was about to too. It didn’t hit my take profit but a bit of profit none the less. Back to longing it... quite impressed with myself that I saw that coming. 

Zil hammered through my limit order straight into my stop overnight however which fucked any profit from my ETH short. 
  • Options
    I was going to buy Zil yesterday, saw the start of this sell off, and I’m sitting and waiting 
  • Options
    ETH perfectly bounces on retest vs Bitcoin. Real Alt season starts now imo