Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Ada to the moon 🚀
    If they make the same price as Bitcoin is now, I'm loaded!  :D
    i mean, i know you're joking but important that people dont see the price of bitcoin and think "man if this alt goes to the same price im gonna be rich" - which was pretty much XRP's marketing strategy, if you learn about market cap + and supply and how it impacts price you'll know its impossible.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Ada to the moon 🚀
    If they make the same price as Bitcoin is now, I'm loaded!  :D
    i mean, i know you're joking but important that people dont see the price of bitcoin and think "man if this alt goes to the same price im gonna be rich" - which was pretty much XRP's marketing strategy, if you learn about market cap + and supply and how it impacts price you'll know its impossible.
    hahaha! No chance, I have ADA, XRP, TRX XLM and various other strange coins. I'm going long term with all my coins.
    I will think about cashing out in a few years time.

Might lose it all, might make a killing, but I just cant be bothered trading in and out all the time. Have cashed enough in already to have a 10,000% return on my original investment.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Definitely staying out of ETH for now. Second time it’s been rejected at 1840ish, thinking a dip back to 1600-1650 is likely. 
    big dip and macd crossover on 4hr, that gawd i didnt fomo in, limit order $1630

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    I bought smalls more at 10.50... I think we close around 12 cents today

And back down we go to a 9-handle again... Need an Asia pump like last 2 nights
  • Options
    Definitely staying out of ETH for now. Second time it’s been rejected at 1840ish, thinking a dip back to 1600-1650 is likely. 
    big dip and macd crossover on 4hr, that gawd i didnt fomo in, limit order $1630

decided to move to $1650, big buy wall there on binance.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    If someone could build a bot that automatically puts on a massive leveraged position in doge any time Musk mentions the word "Doge" on twitter and then takes it off 3-5mins later it'd be a license to print money
    please some one do this, just happened again

Doge coin short sellers right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWYSH4_KRQ
  • Options
    I see ZIL is back below 10c... Will it recover to the earlier highs? 
  • Options
    Could do with it settling around 10c today, then have the Asian Market give it another pump when they come online. Slow and steady wins the race. 
  • Options
    Bitcoin dumping took it down... ZIL/Btc still up 11.5%, it's just crept back above 10 again
  • Options
    For those staking, how much of your total bag have got locked up? I'm roughly at 75% at the moment, not sure whether or not to lob another load in and leave a small amount for trading.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcpolo said:
    For those staking, how much of your total bag have got locked up? I'm roughly at 75% at the moment, not sure whether or not to lob another load in and leave a small amount for trading.
    ADA staking is different, you delegate to a pool but the ADA is there for you to do what you want with it when you want to do it. One of the reasons I liked it.

all mine is delegated to pools
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    cafcpolo said:
    ADA staking is different, you delegate to a pool but the ADA is there for you to do what you want with it when you want to do it. One of the reasons I liked it.

all mine is delegated to pools
    ADA continue to smash it. Will we get $1 in the next 24 hours. Current trajectory says yes but who knows what happens at that point.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

A lot of bearish divergences appearing on 4hr timeframes including on ETH and zil. Gonna sit tight for next day or two and not make any trades probably. 
  • Options
    looks like i might be wrong on eth, good performance this morning, will open a long at resistence if it keeps going this way, next stop after that is  $2,000
  • Options
    jumped on YFI just in time this morning, breaking all time highs and going straight to $50k
  • Options
    jumped on YFI just in time this morning, breaking all time highs and going straight to $50k
    What else you in on atm ? 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    What else you in on atm ? 
    extremely exposed on YFI on my trading account rn, aiming for $50k. Did have a short on ZIL (for reasons i mentioned earlier, thought id put some money where my mouth is) but closed in profit to put more on YFI. In my metamask i'm still holding IYF, RFI (looks primed to pump) and wCres. Got a little of DEFLCT but that seems to be a dud RFI clone.
  • Options
    looks like i might be wrong on eth, good performance this morning, will open a long at resistence if it keeps going this way, next stop after that is  $2,000
    Was you looking at the 4hr chart on binance? If so, it's not actually a 4hr chart, and more like a 4 day one!
  • Options
    ZIL looking strong at 11.647 cents... Last couple of nights it seems to have pumped during Asia trading hours after coming off in ours. 
  • Options
    my iyf is now mooning. Been a great day for my portfolio!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    ZIL looking strong at 11.647 cents... Last couple of nights it seems to have pumped during Asia trading hours after coming off in ours. 
    its an asian based team, so i'm not surprised. Asian cryptos seem to be undervalued by western traders - see ALPHAs recent performance.
  • Options
    my iyf is now mooning. Been a great day for my portfolio!
    75% in a day! Now that is a proper return!

CAFCsayer said:
    its an asian based team, so i'm not surprised. Asian cryptos seem to be undervalued by western traders - see ALPHAs recent performance.

There's a vote going on in the  governance portal that if granted (currently pretty much unanimous) would see 1% of all staking rewards be given back to the team for targeted marketing, specifically in the West... Amounts to about 400k per month at current prices
  • Options
    I was hoping MIOTA was going to kick on from yesterday back toward it's all time highs but pretty much stuck at net zero gains today.  I must say, clever tech behind MIOTA (we used as a small POC in my company) and I expect big things in the near future with a major release due end feb
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    I was hoping MIOTA was going to kick on from yesterday back toward it's all time highs but pretty much stuck at net zero gains today.  I must say, clever tech behind MIOTA (we used as a small POC in my company) and I expect big things in the near future with a major release due end feb
    IOTA...

• Options
    It's not the sexiest of cryptos but has a real world use and companies are using it for it's intended purpose.  Maybe I am being naive....
  • Options
    First North American Bitcoin ETF Approved by Canadian Securities Regulator - CoinDesk

Very interesting, thoughts on this?

The first publicly traded bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) in North America has been given the go-ahead by Canada’s financial regulator.

• Options
    BalladMan said:
    It's not the sexiest of cryptos but has a real world use and companies are using it for it's intended purpose.  Maybe I am being naive....
    It’s one that was really popular on the last bull run, but seems to have disappeared from everyone’s lips, is called a “dinosaur coin” by some. But yeah, it’s always been quite interesting how it’s so scalable. What do you use it for, out of interest? 
  • Options
    Looks like ETH is finally making its March to $2k
  • Options
    I should have bought some IYF, oh well. 
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    It’s one that was really popular on the last bull run, but seems to have disappeared from everyone’s lips, is called a “dinosaur coin” by some. But yeah, it’s always been quite interesting how it’s so scalable. What do you use it for, out of interest? 
    Details here: https://evrythng.com/iota-a-new-partner-on-the-blockchain/ I lead the engineering team on this journey. 

To be honest, I got in and out in the last 24 hours as IOTA seems pretty volatile from purely a cash perspective.