Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

1139140141142143145»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2023
    Has anyone (on here) actually managed to make a profit on Crypto i.e. cashed out and banked the money? It feels so volatile that timing the market to actually claim a real (and not paper) profit feels very speculative. I further wonder if those that perhaps did cash out then went back in and are still 'up' overall.
    Yes. I posted previously on this thread about having bought in at the dip at the start of this year. I put a decent chunk in and have since withdrawn that amount out in cash, as well as a 50% profit on the initial stake. I still have more left in than my initial stake and will see this run out until the halving next year and then assess my portfolio.

For reference, BTC is currently @ about US$44k/£34.5k and likely (although not guaranteed, obviously) to hit US$80k as the halving hits. It will then take a dive so hitting that sweet spot will be the aim, though taking out @ US$70k isn't to be sniffed at.

Other coins have also performed well for me. Solana, which I bought at a similar time, increased 500% over the following 10 months, and I managed to exchange that balance for BTC a few weeks back.

The above is my personal experience and appreciate that others will have had their fingers burned when jumping in on the crest of the wave when it last peaked.
  • Options
    Bitcoin ETFs approved by the SEC.
  • Options
    BTC approaching 50k in the last few weeks.
  • Options
    So, did our sponsorship friends who were represented by that bloke in a balaclava make any money in the end?

Are they having the last laugh on us?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    So, did our sponsorship friends who were represented by that bloke in a balaclava make any money in the end?

Are they having the last laugh on us?
    Last I saw they had a tie in with a top 5 network that meant their NFT holders were receiving a bucket load of free meme coins each day. That coin went on a run that increased 10,000% over a few months!!! That was giving the holders appx 8p per day per NFT.

So, no 😂
  • Options
    Silly season back in full force. Haven't bought anything in a few years, but fancied a punt on something stupid and I'm nearly 400% up on Solama in 2 days. Literally does absolutely nothing and is a cartoon llama on the Solana chain