Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    It will probably slip back a touch, before the FOMO crowd wake-up.
  • Options
    Well done all you brave investors!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    ETH/usdt looks incredible right now on the 4hr. Macd cross, growing volume approaching resistance... still think it’s ridiculously undervalued 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    44k nearly now... Meanwhile im still unable to get into my binance account ffs. This is going traight to 50k
    I was wondering why my Binance was being so slow. I want to see myself get rich in real time plz 
  • Options
    Crazy how much this fluctuates.  Word of warning to anyone buying now though, surely? Or not??
  • Options
    ETH/usdt looks incredible right now on the 4hr. Macd cross, growing volume approaching resistance... still think it’s ridiculously undervalued 
    II think you could be right, but we have to get past the nerves around the CME first for ETH. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Crazy how much this fluctuates.  Word of warning to anyone buying now though, surely? Or not??
    This is my thinking. New to crypto and very wary to invest at this point, but knowing my luck it will only keep rising 
  • Options
    TO THOSE NEW TO CRYPTO:

Watch these videos, remember to have trailing stop losses. God speed.

• Options
    TheFXguy said:
    II think you could be right, but we have to get past the nerves around the CME first for ETH. 
    welll... today is day one and it hasnt done shit.
  • Options
    TheFXguy said:
    I think it may have been a key driver to the sell-off over the weekend. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know absolute nothing about cryptocurrency and stocks, if someone can fill me in on it and teach me what to follow and do that would be appreciated!
  • Options
    TheFXguy said:
    TheFXguy said:
    sell off was a healthy correction imo. Maybe combined with CME fud sure... but Eth was on a hell of a run before that and bounced perfectly on support. 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I know absolute nothing about cryptocurrency and stocks, if someone can fill me in on it and teach me what to follow and do that would be appreciated!
    follow the big crypto twitter accounts.

Here's a collection: 

https://twitter.com/KoroushAK
    https://twitter.com/CryptoCred
    https://twitter.com/AltcoinPsycho
    https://twitter.com/TheCryptoDog
    https://twitter.com/MacroCRG
    https://twitter.com/warobusiness

There's a fuck tonne more, but these are sensible guys with great track records. Learn from their resources, make mistakes. Always use a stop loss.

Crypto Cred and Koroush AK have fantastic technical analysist courses (that can be applied to both crypto and the legacy markets)
  • Options
    Tesla also going to accept payment in bitcoin as well, so that's 3BTC for your Model X today
  • Options
    Absolutely fascinating.

There's a bit of concern to me that a single guy can influence so much but I suppose it's always been the way.
  • Options
    If you think btc is nuts, check out the EGLD chart from the last three months 🤑
  • Options
    TheFXguy said:
    TheFXguy said:
    sell off was a healthy correction imo. Maybe combined with CME fud sure... but Eth was on a hell of a run before that and bounced perfectly on fit
  • Options
    I've just downloaded Binance and made a very small deposit. Not really sure how to navigate and what to do. If somebody could PM me I'd appreciate it.
  • Options
    Just tried to make a deposit on Binance... Account details have changed from the usual and 10 mins later its still not in (it's usually instant). Anyone else having similar problems?
  • Options
    Sorted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agree on valuation.  I think the weekend numbers were all due to small correction before the majority of the markets came back today.  If BTC is going to fly now, I think ETH as the strong second will continue to do the same.  2k does not seem a stretch at the moment.  ADA continues to absolutely smash it.  Mine are up 56% in one week!!!!.

Note: ALL REMEMBER TO ADD STOP LOSSES IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET INVOLVED. This is the biggest lesson I learnt in my first few days on trading and stops any mad losses due to the volatility of the market. 
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    Agree on valuation.  I think the weekend numbers were all due to small correction before the majority of the markets came back today.  If BTC is going to fly now, I think ETH as the strong second will continue to do the same.  2k does not seem a stretch at the moment.  ADA continues to absolutely smash it.  Mine are up 56% in one week!!!!.

Note: ALL REMEMBER TO ADD STOP LOSSES IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET INVOLVED. This is the biggest lesson I learnt in my first few days on trading and stops any mad losses due to the volatility of the market. 
    personally think ethereum will outperform bitcoin in terms of % from here on out. $100,000 will probs be the ceiling for bitcoin in this run, $10,000 for ethereum imo.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:

personally think ethereum will outperform bitcoin in terms of % from here on out. $100,000 will probs be the ceiling for bitcoin in this run, $10,000 for ethereum imo.
    10k Ethereum would be an exceptional return on current market value (only 1.5k a week ago, 1.725k today).  Do you think this will be 1 year or longer to get to this value? 

Agreed on BTC, even a 2x multiple is exceptional to 100k, but Tesla really is a game changer in terms of public acceptance of crypto and will mean a lot of casual investors (like me) get involved
  • Options
    And here’s me hoping for a £3 ADA 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    BalladMan said:
    BalladMan said:

10k Ethereum would be an exceptional return on current market value (only 1.5k a week ago, 1.725k today).  Do you think this will be 1 year or longer to get to this value? 

Agreed on BTC, even a 2x multiple is exceptional to 100k, but Tesla really is a game changer in terms of public acceptance of crypto and will mean a lot of casual investors (like me) get involved
    look at the eth/btc chart. We've seen nothing from ethereum yet on that. think a 5/6x from here is quite possible. Later this year. but as i said, if i knew when i'd be rich.
  • Options
    Also, @BalladMan worth noting market cycles, ethereum may go up to $10,000, but will then come back down to probably $1400 again eventually (i mean it was trading at $90 earlier last year). Then in 3-4 years the next bull run it will go up further than $10,000 and so on... its very volatile but at a long term level its ridiculous returns. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Also on the ADA train as well.  50% increase in a week.  ADA was quoted on here, so appreciate the input from the CL family. 
  • Options
    For those also looking to get into Crypto a couple of bits of newbie advice from me, both on the etoro platform:
    1.  If you want to test your hand but don't have the cash, use the 'virtual portfolio' option.  You can invest 'virtual' money and learn the ropes before investing.  Nice option if you feel nervous about investing
    2.  There is a 'Copy People' option where you set your investment limits and etoro will literally copy the investments of any other trader on the platform that you choose.  A couple of friends have been using this recently and made decent sums of money in a month.

Caveat: this is not all free money of course.  There must be a re-balance somewhere either down the line or in another area of finance, so only 'bet' what you can afford to lose.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    Rothko said:
    Also on the ADA train as well.  50% increase in a week.  ADA was quoted on here, so appreciate the input from the CL family. 
    Good man, I’ve been on the train for a while. If you’re hodling for a while, stake them, it’s recurring income, and you’ll grow your bag at 5% a year 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    BalladMan said:
    Rothko said:
    Good man, I’ve been on the train for a while. If you’re hodling for a while, stake them, it’s recurring income, and you’ll grow your bag at 5% a year 
    Cheers for the tip.  I am really interested in the technical side of cryptos as well the cash element and think ADA has very strong technical backing.