Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Glovepup said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Out of Doge now! Massive profit, balls to riding that anymore  :D
    Well done, if I had seen that earlier I may have jumped on but I feel the longer it goes on the riskier it will be.
    Timed that well! Big drop overnight.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    shine166 said:

Saw xrp looking like it was gonna pump 2 hours ago, stuck a long on it and almost doubled my usdt on it lmao. Gonna wait til it dips again and will buy in for the second pump.

had a bad day a couple of days ago and this seems to have made me break even on that. 
  • Options
    ALPHA caught my bid at 1.82 earlier this morning. Already well in profit, and this seems to be a great performing coin this alt run. Feeling comfy 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Saw xrp looking like it was gonna pump 2 hours ago, stuck a long on it and almost doubled my usdt on it lmao. Gonna wait til it dips again and will buy in for the second pump.

had a bad day a couple of days ago and this seems to have made me break even on that. 
    Did you flog before the dump on Saturday? I missed the bottom end but kinda fancy a small tickle just to justify watching it. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Did you flog before the dump on Saturday? I missed the bottom end but kinda fancy a small tickle just to justify watching it. 
    pretty much sold the top of the pump, so yeah pretty pleased. Literally bought, went for a walk then checked the binance app and i had like 70% return and immediately closed
  • Options
    ALPHA caught my bid at 1.82 earlier this morning. Already well in profit, and this seems to be a great performing coin this alt run. Feeling comfy 
    breaking out now
  • Options
    You want to buy ethereum now imo 
  • Options

Why? Up and down like a yo-yo, any reason you see it breaking out?
  • Options
    reserves said:

Because it’s almost about to break all time high with growing volume? Will break out, retest the support (which considering how long it’s been resistance will be fine imo) and then go up. 

New ath later today/tonight imo. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ada baby! 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Ada baby! 

ADA is flying, well done mate
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Rothko said:
    Ada baby! 

ADA is flying, well done mate
    Cheers man, super solid project and was gettable at a really cheap price recently, my average buy is around 8p. Mate of mine has 50k of them at 2.5p go. 
  • Options
    reserves said:

Because it’s almost about to break all time high with growing volume? Will break out, retest the support (which considering how long it’s been resistance will be fine imo) and then go up. 

nailed it
  • Options
    reserves said:

nailed it

You did, finally above what I brought it for in 2017!
  • Options
    Any views on price of ethereum. Now at an all time high, but due to listed on futures markets from 8th feb so could potentially go higher?  
  • Options
    Personally I think Ethereum will continue to rise, some are predicting $5000 this year. 
  • Options
    Glovepup said:
    Personally I think Ethereum will continue to rise, some are predicting $5000 this year. 
    Which might be conservative. Look at the ETH/BTC chart, we’re nowhere near where ethereum was against Bitcoin back in 2017. 
  • Options
    thanks all.  
  • Options
    Gonna continue to ride ETH for a while yet I reckon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chart to look for now is the ETH/BTC chart. If it continues the way it’s going it will breakout and from there I can’t see any resistance for a while.

Really think $5,000 is a possibility this month. 
  • Options
    Elon Musk tweeting about Doge again and just pumped it 70% in about 20 minutes lol
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Elon Musk tweeting about Doge again and just pumped it 70% in about 20 minutes lol
    Looks suspicious to me..... also removed Bitcoin from his profile. Wondering if his account has been taken over, could be wrong mind...
  • Options
    Glovepup said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Looks suspicious to me..... also removed Bitcoin from his profile. Wondering if his account has been taken over, could be wrong mind...
    Rumours are it’s been hacked - tweeted from the web app not his phone.
  • Options
    Glovepup said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Rumours are it’s been hacked - tweeted from the web app not his phone.
    "Sandstorm is a masterpiece" was the give away
  • Options
    closed my eth position and put in a bid at 1514.
  • Options
    Excuse my ignorance, what does that mean? You closed your position which I assume means you sold your ETH, but the "bid in at 1514" I don't understand.
  • Options
    reserves said:
    Excuse my ignorance, what does that mean? You closed your position which I assume means you sold your ETH, but the "bid in at 1514" I don't understand.
    put a limit order in at $1514. If/when the price dips to that my order gets filled. I then think it will go up again after that.
  • Options
    reserves said:
    put a limit order in at $1514. If/when the price dips to that my order gets filled. I then think it will go up again after that.

Ahh, understood thank you, I assumed it was £1514 which confused me. Cheers

• Options
    reserves said:
    reserves said:

Ahh, understood thank you, I assumed it was £1514 which confused me. Cheers

most exchanges have prices in $, i also trade futures, which uses USDT - a stable coin "tethered" to the price of the dollar.