Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    btw anyone looking to learn how to trade and learn technical analysis, look up Koroush AK and then Crypto Cred on youtube. Crypto Cred's especially are great, longer videos but theres multiple examples of key concepts. The indicators he shows are great too.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Buying ETH, gone past 50 on the RSI 4hr chart, other indicators look good. Gonna outperform BTC from here on I reckon. 

Buying ETH, gone past 50 on the RSI 4hr chart, other indicators look good. Gonna outperform BTC from here on I reckon. 
    I could have sold you mine.

I made the decision to recoup my initial investment in cryptos (around USD2,000), keep the profit invested (around USD500), and just forget about it for the foreseeable future.

Just been back looking at my initial investment and I overestimated. I thought I'd invested around $2000 but it was actually $1300, so I have almost doubled my money at current prices.

I now have the hassle of getting my sold crypto into my bank! I made an error in using Binance when I should have used Coinbase, as Binace doesn't have a withdrawal facility in real money! And as I haven't opened Coinbase in a while, I am having to re-verify everything. I am thinking of opening an account with Bitstamp instead, as this has much cheaper fees. Any thoughts?
  • Options
    Bitcoin is looking a bit better now (worth a buy imo), ethereum seems to have broken away from BTC a bit too. 
  • Options
    Bitcoin is looking a bit better now (worth a buy imo), ethereum seems to have broken away from BTC a bit too. 
    Despite the being a bearish cross on the 1day, 4hr seems to have a bullish cross... so... 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    hope you all bought the dip. Big spike in stable coins to exchanges in the last hour (got an alert from cryptoquant), think a pump is coming.
  • Options
    Why on earth is Doge up 358% today, it is an actual shitcoin
  • Options
    hope you all bought the dip. Big spike in stable coins to exchanges in the last hour (got an alert from cryptoquant), think a pump is coming.
    Fingers crossed mate 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Reddit style pump, saw my mate post about it at 120%
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Wall Street bets. Asia shorted it back down. I might actually ride it today. But ETH and link are looking really good and I’ve got positions in them. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Wall Street bets. Asia shorted it back down. I might actually ride it today. But ETH and link are looking really good and I’ve got positions in them. 
    Was up 460% at one point 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've not bought the dip, at the moment I put the money I want to put in. Link is looking strong and Ethereum will continue to rise, I'm just holding here. 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Worth noting the highest amount of whale activity into exchanges in 8 months has happened over the last few hours. Usually this would mean a dump incoming but I think this is just trying to ride doge coin. 
  • Options
    Look at it go!!
  • Options
    On second thoughts think it’s the blow off top for doge. 
  • Options
    Predictions for how high we think it can get too? (Btc that is) 
  • Options
    Well played to all of you making money on this, I've still not been brave enough!
  • Options
    RSR is a pretty strong project with some serious investors. Potential to explode if they achieve what they're setting out to: https://reserve.org/
  • Options
    Rob62 said:
    RSR is a pretty strong project with some serious investors. Potential to explode if they achieve what they're setting out to: https://reserve.org/
    coin market cap has the current market cap at $325,436,398 so unlikely to do more than 10x imo.

Still, looks interesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Rob7Lee said:
    Well played to all of you making money on this, I've still not been brave enough!
    Ditto.
  • Options
    two things happen - either bitcoin blazes past $50k or alt season properly kicks off.
  • Options
    I haven't been able to log into coinbase for hours now, really annoying! 
  • Options
    Out of Doge now! Massive profit, balls to riding that anymore  :D
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    Out of Doge now! Massive profit, balls to riding that anymore  :D
    Well done, if I had seen that earlier I may have jumped on but I feel the longer it goes on the riskier it will be.
  • Options
    two things happen - either bitcoin blazes past $50k or alt season properly kicks off.
    Whichever is fine with me!
  • Options
    Btc bounce didn’t last that long.  On the way back down by the looks of it.  Got up to 37 odd today, but now gone back to 34
  • Options
    Rob62 said:
    coin market cap has the current market cap at $325,436,398 so unlikely to do more than 10x imo.

Still, looks interesting.
    You're talking about 1000% profits like they are a bad thing. Don't get sucked in by the moonboys, this mentality lost me a lot of money in 17/18
  • Options
    Most of the time these are just big scams, group owner buy pre pump and then lob out coins on the way up... It's possible to make money on them, but the vast majority of the time you end up losing money as the coins they pick, the trade volumes are so small it is hard to get out