Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Bitcoin 44.5k filth
    If am defo in for some at 42k.  Some analysts think the lowest might by 36-38k.  For context, BTC was below 38k on 8th Feb THIS YEAR (18 days ago) so there is some way to go in the dip I think. 
  • Options
    Imo we go up over the weekend and come further down next week...
  • Options
    Lots of bullish divergences now on the 4 hr, but the day and weekly charts don’t look so good. 
  • Options
    To put into context. People happily buy a new car, knowing that as they drive away, their purchase has dropped anything from 10-20% in value. Who would invest in anything else with this scenario. At least with Crypto I understand the risks, but it is guaranteed to rise and fall. How much is a complete lottery. 

As a thought, is there anyone here that would lump heavy on crypto if they came into a large amount of money eg Pension mature / inheritance?

A simple yes/no would be interesting?
  • Options
    To put into context. People happily buy a new car, knowing that as they drive away, their purchase has dropped anything from 10-20% in value. Who would invest in anything else with this scenario. At least with Crypto I understand the risks, but it is guaranteed to rise and fall. How much is a complete lottery. 

As a thought, is there anyone here that would lump heavy on crypto if they came into a large amount of money eg Pension mature / inheritance?

Yes (I have done so already) 
  • Options
    What you holding @LTKapal ?
  • Options

A financial adviser would say definitely not.
    It depends whether you are willing to lose most of it on the basis you might also make a lot.
    No one sensible would advise putting your pension lump sum into crypto, unless you are happy with the possibility of losing your pension.
  • Options

If you can’t afford to lose it then 100% no. 
  • Options

no.

I mean, if i was to come into some money... I'd probably put it into a stablecoin lending platform like AAVE and get ~10% APY interest which outperforms any savings account (its basically what a lot of crypto traders are going to do after this bullrun). But i wouldn't really recommend doing that if you're a novice to crypto.
  • Options
    Bitcoin weekly chart looks terrible right now, btw. Bearish divergence and a big red engulfing candle.

https://youtu.be/epvUAvtlOqY

Good analysis on btc 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bitcoin just shy of 48k
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Bitcoin weekly chart looks terrible right now, btw. Bearish divergence and a big red engulfing candle.

https://youtu.be/epvUAvtlOqY

Good analysis on btc 
    "a great time to accumulate". spot on, buy low and sell high on your chosen coins (easier said than done) and then you'll benefit in a couple of months. 
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    ETH, ADA, ZIL, REEF
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    cafcpolo said:
    ETH, ADA, ZIL, REEF
    Pretty much the same with me (some +DOT +LINK).  I really think ADA is going to be the star of 2021 bull run.
  • Options
    Really hoping for sub 40k (38?) BTC next week.  fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    BalladMan said:
    ~52k this weekend/early next week to ~40k week after imo
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    BalladMan said:
    Will try to extract some profits this weekend and then lay low  :D
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    BalladMan said:
    Will try to extract some profits this weekend and then lay low  :D
    Felt cute, Might short BTC later this weekend idk
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Don’t suppose anyone uses chartalerts.io? $20 a month and scans the whole Binance spot for indicators so you don’t need to spend time traipsing through charts all the time 

edit: holy crap you can get it for free if you sign up to FTX through their referral link. Suhhh weet 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ADA flicking Vs at everyone at the moment 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Really accelerating - long may it continue 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Rothko said:
    When's the fork coming? Not long now is it?
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Rothko said:
    When's the fork coming? Not long now is it?
    March 1st
  • Options
    Ada gonna melt some faces today. Bought a bag yesterday. Send plz 

• Options
    Glad I was right about ADA. Seems like money from ETH and BTC flowing into ADA. 
  • Options
    Anyone think there’s a chance of $2 ADA over the weekend?  
  • Options
    Hope you long term hodler of ADA are staking it and collecting free money
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    Yes.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    Yes.
    Disagree, don't think it'll reach those heights, maybe the 1.80 mark.