Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Rob7Lee said:
    So I've joined the party just for a bit of fun, opened an EToro account and put in £1k. Wish me luck!
    You will have more challenges with etoro than you will with making some money...... platform goes down at the most inappropriate time.  HOWEVER by far the simplest interface to use to introduce yourself to the world of crypto.  Just watch out for the spread on some cryptos, especially if you intend to move funds around between coins.  Difference between purchase price and selling price is how they make their margin and it is notoriously high on etoro (e.g close to $400 per bitcoin).   Try to stick with a few coins for a period of time. 
  • Options
    I think ETH is finally FINALLY taking flight against Bitcoin 
  • Options
    I think ETH is finally FINALLY taking flight against Bitcoin 
    Aaaaaand, then another massive step backwards.  :'(
  • Options
    Easy this, up 7% already  :D
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    wait til your first 20% 4hr candle.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    wait til your first 20% 4hr candle.
    Lol, I didn't get into Bitcoin as never quite reached my level to buy of 47k, Ethereum is what's up for me, ADA flat (well down 0.8%).

But on my virtual Portfolio I went far more gung ho and it is up $11k (on $100k)!
  • Options
    I am looking to invest a small bit into it and similar to a couple of other posters a complete novice, I am thinking 2k into ETH and just see what I can make...more of a fear of missing out than anything else. 

Most of my mates have recommended Binance as a good app but I saw a post saying it is difficult to withdraw funds from it? What other apps are more reliable? Cheers
  • Options
    I am looking to invest a small bit into it and similar to a couple of other posters a complete novice, I am thinking 2k into ETH and just see what I can make...more of a fear of missing out than anything else. 

Most of my mates have recommended Binance as a good app but I saw a post saying it is difficult to withdraw funds from it? What other apps are more reliable? Cheers
    Binance is straight forward to withdraw from. However if you don't plan to hold the crypto in a cold wallet like Ledger then Coinbase is easy enough to use.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

stimulus bill and weekly hidden bullish divergences. next week onwards is gon' be good.

ETH/BTC is also at weekly support, every time it hits weekly support it bings back up again.
  • Options
    ZIL looking good... 12% up for the day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    might have something to do with zil being listed on FTX...
  • Options
    Very difficult to keep track of whether or not it will go up or down at the moment.  Last week lots of talk about a dip toward 37/38.  Not quite sure what to make of it 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    When coinbase
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Very difficult to keep track of whether or not it will go up or down at the moment.  Last week lots of talk about a dip toward 37/38.  Not quite sure what to make of it 
    I see another dip before we take another leg up again but not that deep... There's a fair bit of support at 41k
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    When coinbase
    wen lambo fren
  • Options
    Anyone looked at Harmony before? Looks a decent project
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Wen moon?
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Wen moon?
    target plz ser
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    https://www.wired.co.uk/article/brave-browser-search

Brave acquires search engine, annoyed they still havent fixed their ios app as i use it as my default browser (worth using for the inbuilt adblocker alone), wouldve earned a fortune over the last couple of years if they were still doing ios rewards. Still waiting for their transfer to desktop wallet to come back online to transfer the BAT i know I've got, which i think is now worth about $40-50

Just got back to using their desktop browser, looks like they're building themselves a great little ecosystem if they can add the search engine as their default search engine, especially if they can some how create a competitor to adwords.
  • Options
    Sicker... Just checked my binance account... Forgot I had tightened the stop-loss on my Zilliqa trade to 0.10 expecting bitcoin drop and it cashed out half my position into tether
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Sicker... Just checked my binance account... Forgot I had tightened the stop-loss on my Zilliqa trade to 0.10 expecting bitcoin drop and it cashed out half my position into tether
    Hold and stake! What's your bag size?
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Hold and stake! What's your bag size?
    Staking smalls but the 2 week lockup leaves me nervous, got burnt in 2018. Just shy of 750k ZIL now, but every time I try to trade this year that seems to go down, 
  • Options
    Just me but I'd be staking all that. Close to 10 gzil a month claiming every couple of days, thats worth 1k alone without the extra zil.

Worth it for at least three months I'd say. Can't imagine the market turning bad in that time.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    Just me but I'd be staking all that. Close to 10 gzil a month claiming every couple of days, thats worth 1k alone without the extra zil.

Worth it for at least three months I'd say. Can't imagine the market turning bad in that time.
    Sod it, I'm in... Transfered my binance balance to moonlet last night, and can see my full balance at the top of the screen, but my available balance only has what was in there before. Any ideas? 
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Now you’re in mate I’m excited.  The seal of an experienced investor means big things for cryptos ;-) 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:

Sod it, I'm in... Transfered my binance balance to moonlet last night, and can see my full balance at the top of the screen, but my available balance only has what was in there before. Any ideas? 
    Got a screenshot of the main screen? Feel free to PM if need be.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:

this, markets going/gone through a correction - weekly Bitcoin chart is looking better and better. Big hidden bullish divergence - another big leg up soon. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Now you’re in mate I’m excited.  The seal of an experienced investor means big things for cryptos ;-) 
    Bitcoin in at 48495, out at 50,144, a whopping 3.4% profit :smiley: I'll be back in sub 49,000 and out again at maybe 51,000.

ETH I'm still up just over 5%, might take my profit if it makes 8% :smile:

All very small monetary amounts for now, but have a bond maturing tomorrow so...........
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    cabbles said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Bitcoin in at 48495, out at 50,144, a whopping 3.4% profit :smiley: I'll be back in sub 49,000 and out again at maybe 51,000.

ETH I'm still up just over 5%, might take my profit if it makes 8% :smile:

All very small monetary amounts for now, but have a bond maturing tomorrow so...........
    your experience in legacy markets will really help you imo. Still learning as i go, absolute classic though you'll waltz in and make more this cycle than the rest of us
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Cashed out my btc into Art after making nearly a 400% profit on various stuff since jan. Just not in the position to lose it all in a market im purely going into with guess work, so that made sense to my situation. Will start again and jump back in on zil with another small pot pretty soon.