Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Zil - Eth Bridge coming at the end of this month now apparently! Also rumours of a coinbase listing within a couple of weeks now the Rosetta API integration is live. Could be a fun couple of months.
    Where have you seen this @cafcpolo ... Last I saw, Amrit said end of Q2. 
    Was reported by some place online but have seen Amrit since say no. Bandits. I'll take the Coinbase listing instead though!

How's the staking going now its all in? Must be getting a good 300 zil a day?
    Yeah, Amrit has said they are targeting end of Q2... Yeah all good cheers mate, 310ish a day, plus GZIL... Coinbase listing would definitely bump the price up, fingers crossed! 
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Zil - Eth Bridge coming at the end of this month now apparently! Also rumours of a coinbase listing within a couple of weeks now the Rosetta API integration is live. Could be a fun couple of months.
    Was reported by some place online but have seen Amrit since say no. Bandits. I'll take the Coinbase listing instead though!

How do you go about staking with Binance? Find it really complicated. Thanks 
    Best way is to transfer it to a Moonlet Wallet, all pretty simple... Moonlet.io
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Rylo said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:

How do you go about staking with Binance? Find it really complicated. Thanks 
    Best way is to transfer it to a Moonlet Wallet, all pretty simple... Moonlet.io
    This. You can't use binance to stake zil at the moment I don't think. Moonlet have an app you can download. Can send it from binance to moonlet directly then stake.
  • Options
    Thanks, I’ll give it a try. 
  • Options
    Btc will prob be back down to 47k 2mo :-) 
  • Options
    Looks like another rug pulled (after COIN on friday) for IYF.finance.  Well done to all who extracted themselves before it dropped 97% today https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/iyf-finance
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    Looks like another rug pulled (after COIN on friday) for IYF.finance.  Well done to all who extracted themselves before it dropped 97% today https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/iyf-finance
    Ouch, saw that mentioned a few times on here... Hope everyone got out
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    BalladMan said:
    Ouch, saw that mentioned a few times on here... Hope everyone got out
    Yeah I got out when a bunch of high profile Twitter people said it was dodgy as fuck, came out with a little bit of profit. Their telegram on Friday was a shit show, the marketing guy quit and the dev came on, started crying, told everyone to sell, then 5 mins later announced the long delayed arb pool would finally go live this weekend. Saw it was the exit scam, I warned people, but yeah the pool went live and 24 hours later the pool “got hacked” and all the ETH in it disappeared. 

Absolute shit show. Glad I got out, I did post a couple of weeks back you should no longer buy it, as it was either a scam or not going to release the product they had promised. 
  • Options
    Lots of bullish divergences on weekly timeframes - notably Bitcoin and ethereum.

Up only is back. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking good so far today, with ETH doing particularly well. Still expect some volatility this week. 
  • Options

• Options
    Bitcoin 54k 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Weekly hidden bullish divergence on Bitcoin confirmed Sunday night, and now there’s a bearish divergence appearing on the dollar... I think we know what happens here.

up only season
  • Options

• Options
    Crazy how into this I have got in the last week. 

Now have holdings with ETH, ADA, DOT and VET (mainly on the advice of friends a lot more clued up than me and all relatively safe-ish they said. 

Will see where we are when this bull year starts to come to an end, think I will hold most of ETH for the long term though. 
  • Options
    Crazy how into this I have got in the last week. 

Now have holdings with ETH, ADA, DOT and VET (mainly on the advice of friends a lot more clued up than me and all relatively safe-ish they said. 

Will see where we are when this bull year starts to come to an end, think I will hold most of ETH for the long term though. 
    I will certainly be staking too. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

BSC integration as well!! Starting to think that $1 ZIL will be cheap in a few years time.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:

BSC integration as well!! Starting to think that $1 ZIL will be cheap in a few years time.
    Agreed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tether treasury just printed a billion $. Time for Bitcoin to be sent to Mars 
  • Options
    Been too busy this week to continue my practice trading, heading to 60k though.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    For us holding, yes please
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Just remember the profits only good when you take it!

Hard to believe only 6 months ago it was barely breaking 10k.
  • Options
    Anyone planning to buy in to Bitcoin at current values. If people are anticipating the stratosphere, surely even at $60, 70 or 80k it might still represent value as an investment.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    cabbles said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Just remember the profits only good when you take it!

Hard to believe only 6 months ago it was barely breaking 10k.
    Agreed.

It’s pretty mental as a whole concept when it comes to the volatility and price fluctuations.  Anyone who bought and held when it went down to about £3k must be laughing 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Make that nearly 21%... Needs to break 16 cents and it will fly
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Binance to announce something later today 11pm Singapore time. Any relation to zil by any chance? Bsc/zil/ETH bridge? Just guessing but would be cool. I’m not sure why Cz has given the announcement for Singapore time 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Binance to announce something later today 11pm Singapore time. Any relation to zil by any chance? Bsc/zil/ETH bridge? Just guessing but would be cool. I’m not sure why Cz has given the announcement for Singapore time 
    One of the zil team was hinting at something to do with pancake swap the other day, could be that. A lot of rumours hinting at it something to do with zil, but would be an odd one for what seems to be a big announcement. Guess we'll find out in a couple of hours.