Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    cafcpolo said:
    BalladMan said:
    Anyone think there’s a chance of $2 ADA over the weekend?  
    Yes.
    Disagree, don't think it'll reach those heights, maybe the 1.80 mark.
    i mean, it is printing bearish divergence after bearish divergence after each high... So you might be right, or we might both be wrong and it'll start descending from here.
  • Options
    Funny because I bought at $0.94 3 weeks ago, and immediately it dropped to $0.81 - I just left it though.  As I’m doing with all my cryptos.  I’m not on top of it enough to start trying to make money in the short term. I just like holding and leaving 
  • Options
    ERothko said:
    Hope you long term hodler of ADA are staking it and collecting free money
    Good advice. And yes. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Funny because I bought at $0.94 3 weeks ago, and immediately it dropped to $0.81 - I just left it though.  As I’m doing with all my cryptos.  I’m not on top of it enough to start trying to make money in the short term. I just like holding and leaving 
    Make sure you are staking if playing that game fella. 
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    BalladMan said:
    Yes.
    i mean, it is printing bearish divergence after bearish divergence after each high... So you might be right, or we might both be wrong and it'll start descending from here.
    Probably both wrong, when is crypto ever easy to read!
  • Options
    My average buy on Ada is about 8p, so ride baby ride 
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    cafcpolo said:
    BalladMan said:
    Yes.
    Probably both wrong, when is crypto ever easy to read!
    Exactly! Each time I’ve seen Ada print a new high recently it’s made a bearish divergence on the 4hr and day charts, I keep thinking it will come down... but it doesn’t! 
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Make sure you are staking if playing that game fella. 
    yeah if you're a HODL'r a particular coin, staking is something you really need to look into doing, why not get more of what you're holding for a while for nothing?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Tempted to flog my zil and top up my ada for a few days 

Edit: done, now let's see if that was correct or not !
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    At the last line of support for BTC before there’s a lot of space to fall down to 40k, it’s just printed a bullish divergence on the 4hr... make or break today and tomorrow imo. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

That didn't quite go to plan lol. If it can get to 1.90 in the next 48 hours il buy that 3k Hirst and it would have cost me £600 since jan 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

That didn't quite go to plan lol. If it can get to 1.90 in the next 48 hours il buy that 3k Hirst and it would have cost me £600 since jan 
    Won’t go that high imo. Might keep going up but think we’ll see a blow off top soon. All these bearish signals lol. 
  • Options
    Just bought some more bitcoin @ £31,450. Seems a good price. Well a.lot better than last week's £41,285
  • Options
    eth gas prices at a reasonable level so have sold all my IYF. 

Best case scenario it wont be what was advertised and terribly run project, worst case it's a scam. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Won’t go that high imo. Might keep going up but think we’ll see a blow off top soon. All these bearish signals lol. 
    Yeah was more wishful thinking than expectations,  ended up flogging my ADA for bitcoins after a small bit of profit. 
  • Options
    Anyone think twitter doubling down on bitcoin as per: https://www.newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/bitcoin-bulls-go-ballistic-on-twitters-1-25bn/
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    jack has been into crypto longer than Elon. Or at least showed a public interest a lot longer than Elon. 
  • Options
    ADA is off on one again...
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Rylo said:
    Clocked that, trying to work out if I jump back in or not for 24 hours or leave it in btc 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Rylo said:
    Clocked that, trying to work out if I jump back in or not for 24 hours or leave it in btc 
    personally think ADA has reached the local top. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Rylo said:
    I’m staying in for a bit longer (a day or so), but long term still have the largest chunk of my money in ZIL. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Rylo said:
    Looking that way, do believe it is slightly over valued at the moment. Could be due to the upcoming changes. May start to settle at current levels.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    shine166 said:
    Rylo said:
    Looking that way, do believe it is slightly over valued at the moment. Could be due to the upcoming changes. May start to settle at current levels.
    Changes (Mary release) due tonight.  ADA has really bucked the trend today (most mainstream crypto up 5-10%) by being negative for the day.  I am hoping they are waiting for the release today to let loose, or I will jump ship to something else.

Bear in mind that March is usually a shitshow in terms of losses (BTC specific) as shown below so we might be riding high today, but keep your eyes open (and your stop losses on).  Lets hope it's another 2013.....

• Options
    cafcpolo said:
    shine166 said:
    Rylo said:
    personally think ADA has reached the local top.  Looking that way, do believe it is slightly over valued at the moment. Could be due to the upcoming changes. May start to settle at current levels.
    Previous ATH was $1.33 in 2018, so pragmatist in my says it stay around that value for a while.  
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    shine166 said:
    Rylo said:
    Funnily enough Ada looks like a good buy this morning 
  • Options
    So I've joined the party just for a bit of fun, opened an EToro account and put in £1k. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    So I've joined the party just for a bit of fun, opened an EToro account and put in £1k. Wish me luck!

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

No idea what I'm doing  :smile: but will use it as a training trading platform. limiting to $50 a share/coin for now, already up 47c on $150 investment :D
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Rob7Lee said:

No idea what I'm doing  :smile: but will use it as a training trading platform. limiting to $50 a share/coin for now, already up 47c on $150 investment :D
    Basically what i'm doing, I'm sure you're already aware of it, but worth learning technical analysis. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7BVTJol0IA&list=PLvkpxFSTppmnQ7A5DP386zEKU0Tv_fatm

Watch these tutorials during quiet periods at work/at the weekend.