Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Peterborough - Match Thread / Post Match Views

1141516171820»

Comments

• Tutt-Tutt said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

So what would you have done then?

No idea. I leave the tactics to you. You're much better.
    Shame, it's always good to hear an alternative theory.

Notts County are 38 places below Peterborough in the league. That might be relevant in the result. However despite an obvious lack of quality County have done well, missed pen, hit the bar, blah, blah, blah. Fact is, you can't allow two key midfielders to roam free, as we did on Saturday. Sheridan can see that, apparently The Micky and Congo Chris couldn't, which is worrying.
    I agree. I was only pulling your leg. Hence the two winky faces.
  • The answer to all of this is of course, the Jellyfish formation, backed up with the Crucifix, as trialled at Colchester last season.
  • edited December 2016
    Tutt-Tutt said:

The answer to all of this is of course, the Jellyfish formation, backed up with the Crucifix, as trialled at Colchester last season.

What about "spread out" ?
  • That's what we did on Saturday, and they went straight through the middle!
  • Ketman said:

I have heard that Congo Chris was put in charge of Set pieces Defending & attacking. The Back four to be fair has been steady this season but Watching the first goal go in I thought that's one we would not normally concede.

by Roland? Would explain comments on this thread and others about the demeanor of both players and KR on Saturday.

Bodes well for the future!
  • Missed It said:

Leuth said:

Missed It said:

Either way, I don't really hold Phillips responsible. His place in the first team is a result of the club selling all of its goalkeepers and not replacing them with proper, experienced players. He's not in there because he's good, he's in there because he's cheap and he's all we have left.

This is ridiculous. You're ridiculous.
    The whole situation is ridiculous. I'm just joining in!!
    I'm not, I'm not posting anymore

Remember I have claimed your concession season ticket for the Bradford game.

D'oh
    would you like me to put up that Peters and Lee classic .. 'Welcome Home' ?
    I was so angry Saturday Lincs that i just wanted to walk away from anything to do with Charlton. I've calmed down now but the only games i will attend at the valley are the protest games
  • Missed It said:

Leuth said:

Missed It said:

Either way, I don't really hold Phillips responsible. His place in the first team is a result of the club selling all of its goalkeepers and not replacing them with proper, experienced players. He's not in there because he's good, he's in there because he's cheap and he's all we have left.

This is ridiculous. You're ridiculous.
    The whole situation is ridiculous. I'm just joining in!!
    I'm not, I'm not posting anymore

Remember I have claimed your concession season ticket for the Bradford game.

D'oh
    would you like me to put up that Peters and Lee classic .. 'Welcome Home' ?
    I was so angry Saturday Lincs that i just wanted to walk away from anything to do with Charlton. I've calmed down now but the only games i will attend at the valley are the protest games
    Remember me claiming your concessionary season ticket for the Bradford game.