Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post Match: Cheltenham 1-0 Charlton

Comments

• What Antwerp spawns and Brussels sprouts,
    Doesn't leave us any doubts,
    In football terms Chimps and Baboons
    Outsmart both Flemish and Walloons.

Must fans pass into the Valley,
    Through the stench of Duckshitalley?
    Time that Charlton folk were spared
    From being engulfed by Katrien merde.

They sit in greed, you tell a whoppa,
    That's how one gains ones "Fit and Proper",
    Murray makes a mint to suck off,
    Whilst Johnson tells you all "thank you, and good night!"
  • If Northampton score first on Saturday I can imagine things will get pretty bad
  • If you include the two games in Austria we have scored 2 goals in 630 minutes of football.

That is truly shocking. How bad will this season get?
  • Getting tetchy already. Doesn't auger well. Don't rate him. Sorry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why people are still intent on asking KM and co. questions I will never know, she's a compulsive liar. Make her feel unwanted and unsettled, not ask her questions or have a cosy chat with her.

Our aim is to drive them from our Club, talk is pointless.

Just turn up and glare at her.
  • Rob7Lee said:

Rob7Lee said:
    Sounds very grumpy at th send, wonder if it was cut/he walked? It was 'and finally...........' then cut.

hope he walked ...out of the club

• Already Slade is coming across a bit of a cockpiece....
  • Wanted to go. New ground etc. Was talked out of it by Mrs who wanted a meal out and garden sorted. Sadly absolutely can believe the score now I'm back in. Talked to Nob enders in pub who have just scraped by the monkey hangers all aware we are a basket case club. Everybody up here knows it. Had over the last season Bpool, Wigan, Bolton, Bleakburn, Burnley, Nob End, Morecambe, Leeds and Hudds all telling me it's a disgrace. Obviously the Bpool, Leeds, Bolton and Bleakburn have more understanding. All though regard us as a proper club with proper people and see common cause. What is irritating is the attitude of prem supporters apart from Everton and Burnley who don't seem to think they have anything to do with the rest of us.
    Losing I'm used to, sympathy I could do with out. Just want to be competitive and run by our own not dabblers, liars and chancers.
    Btw Village Idiot on ITTV? What do we know?
    Feel compelled to explain some stuff to him.
  • Well played @LouisMend

Did you ask him off air about RJ's tirade on Saturday? He would have been even more miffed then!
  • Oh dear Slade.

Oh dear, oh dear.
  • Sponsored links:

• He really didn't sound like someone expecting to be busy on Saturday.
  • Properly tetchy at the end. Assume Katy has been speaking to Russell and giving her view on Louis!
  • Don't worry, it'll all be fine, Russell said so....

I worry that any half-way decent target will take one look at our "team" and decide that anywhere else is preferable - expect the delays to get longer, or the signings to be deeply unimpressive.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Fuck you Katie, Fuck you Roland, Fuck you Murray, Fuck you Slade.

You're all cunts.

I've had it with these shits. SCP coyld work with this team imo. PP could work with thia team imo, SAC could work with these players.

Slade has just shown he is a muggy cunt with that sarky 'did you see that with your pessimism?' bollocks.

I don't know mate, not sure there are many managers in history who could do much with a team that has a giant hole in the middle of the park and zero creativity.