Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post Match: Cheltenham 1-0 Charlton

Bury was bad, was this worse?

Comments

• vffvff
    edited August 2016
    Look on the bright side 2 shots on target and one less goal conceeded. That's a definite improvement.......Also, Charlton are able to concentrate on the league, and by the look of it, every scrap of energy is going to be required to retain league one status with the current squad.
  • vff said:

Look on the bright side 2 shots on target and one less goal conceeded. That's a definite improvement.......

But a division lower
  • The night is young. We have our latest manager's excuses to come.
  • We are clearly a club on the up.

Well done to the SMT, and congratulations Katrien on your new position which I think requires your club to be in above conference level? Think about that.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm supposed to be getting up at 5.30 tomorrow, but for some reason I feel like getting absolutely wasted.
  • Did Johnson applaud the fans at the end of the game?
  • At least Ebbsfleet won...
  • Slade needed to get off to a good start to relieve a bit of pressure. Atmosphere at home games will be toxic soon rather than protests. The young and new players won't handle it and the old guard will be fed up. This is gonna be horrible.

What do you mean it's gonna be horrible?

You mean this could actually get worse?
    :-(
  • LordDofB said:

Who fancies a season ticket now?

Couldn't give them away.

• Northampton 23/10 to beat us on Saturday. I'm on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't wait until Saturday ... This is some side Brussel Spade is building. Goals galore in store
  • Not looking good is it....
  • Saturday is gonna be hilarious.
  • 3blokes said:

If there was ever an indication that absolutely nothing has changed, it is Lookman playing this whole game because there were scouts there and it was window display time.
    And yet he only played 20 mins v Bury.
    Who names your team Russell, because it does not look much like it is you.
    And IF by some miracle it is, exactly what are you doing?

Surely ... SURELY ... he wouldn't have agreed to come unless he had autonomy over team selection? Appreciate he may have been sold a pup re transfers, but he can't have been so desperate not to have demanded control of the playing XI
  • Good grief, I can't believe I'm watching first dates on telly.