Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Didn't take long - Marseille ain't changed.

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

I heard Yeti was over there and possibly tooled up.

He's waiting for Phil Mitchell to sober up so the can do some doughnuts on Blackheath then 'av it with the gendarme.
  • Options

Obviously England started this by dancing in the street...image

I personally can't see the difference between the English lads in these pictures and the 'Tartan Army', they don't look like hooligans to me, but I'm sure our resident experts-on-everything will be here to put me right
  • Options
    minge pmsl
  • Options

Obviously England started this by dancing in the street...image

Wonder if anyone has ever told her, she throws like a girl
  • Options
    I think that's a case of dear Monsieur/madame. Look at her tattooed ham of a fist in the bottom picture...
  • Options
    Am I missing something or is there a chair already in flight from the England fans when the ultras start throwing bottles?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Schoolboy mistake. Those chairs are too lightweight to throw effectively. Should've gone inside to dig out a few wooden ones.

The guy in the navy blue polo top did a pretty decent catch though.
  • Options
    Difficult call, looks pretty simultaneous the chair and bottle.
  • Options
    Any prowper England fan worth his salt knows that pint safety should be above all else.
  • Options
    Its all the plastic chairs i fear for.
  • Options
    Watch it kicking off live ( the fighting that is )

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Unofficial reports of 2 English fans being stabbed.
  • Options

2 English fans stabbed.

Any news on their condition? Thats dreadful.

I was just laughing at the thought of Russia Today streaming what's going on, then to read this has been a bit surreal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks pretty horrific today.
    From everything I can see England fans have been provoked by French locals the last couple of days and Russians today in horrendous scenes. I think the English probably don't help themselves by sticking around and reacting to it but it some situations it looks as if it is difficult for them to run away. If Russians and French hadn't come looking for it, there wouldn't have been any trouble. Not like you've seen pictures of the English running around town picking fights, looks like they're just enjoying the holiday in bars.

• Options
    Ffs. It's just football and supposed to be fun. What is the matter with people.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

2 English fans stabbed.

Any news on their condition? Thats dreadful.

I was just laughing at the thought of Russia Today streaming what's going on, then to read this has been a bit surreal.
    I can't find anything online other than claims from English fans there. Hope it's just some wind up from the bantz generation who find making these thing up funny or an event that has been exaggerated over the rumour mill.

Knew things would get worse when the Russians would turn up. :disappointed:
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Its an acknowledged fact that the Russian Ultras are lunatics. Most "informed" comment coming from the area confirms that the vast majority of trouble has been instigated by gangs of Russian Ultras. Add the Marseille Ultras and the large number of street gangs in the city and being an Englishman there at the moment is a pretty risky business. It was a nightmare in 1998 and I'd never go back.
  • Options
    Hopefully this picture is a blurred batton and not a knife and has led to rumours. Playing the opposite of devils advocate!
  • Options
    World Cup 2018. Might be lively. Think I'll give that a swerve.
  • Options
    It's depressing me how many people are blaming just the english really.
    Thank god the game isn't like this in our country. Obviously the Russian experience is a very different one.
    Can't imagine 2018 tickets will be in high demand.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Thought it was all bottles and chairs being thrown but not good reading about stabbings etc. Cowardly scum.
  • Options
    fuck sake. uefa as organisers are bloody useless. having that high profile game in Marseille was asking for trouble.

and having the world cup in Russia is another genius decision by FIFA. I just don't get it. if these stories are true I feel that Russia should be banned. they wont though.