Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Didn't take long - Marseille ain't changed.

Comments

• Options

Everyone's arguing with everyone Henners. Some people are probably arguing with themselves.

That'll be the Spanners! They have previous
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Can't see the comparison with Millwall. You choose which club to support, not the case with following your country! And the sad fact is a large number of C*nts choose to support Millwall because of the reputation. (Well it ain't for football reasons)

Wait - you get a choice in which club you support ? Why the f**k did I choose Charlton ?!
    Coz you live or lived Sidcup - Eltham borders?
  • Options
    State of some of the people on here. Any excuse to jump on their high horse.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Can't see the comparison with Millwall. You choose which club to support, not the case with following your country! And the sad fact is a large number of C*nts choose to support Millwall because of the reputation. (Well it ain't for football reasons)

Wait - you get a choice in which club you support ? Why the f**k did I choose Charlton ?!
    Coz you live or lived Sidcup - Eltham borders?
    Sidcup ? Central Eltham mate, the Beverly Hills of south east London.
  • Options

State of some of the people on here. Any excuse to jump on their high horse.

Same could be said about the Millwall hooliganism threads.
  • Options
    @i_b_b_o_r_g how's it being reported by French media?
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

I'll beg to differ. You're born to club and country. Millwall just have a large number of people born to them from a defective gene pool. (that's the polite version)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ChiAddick said:

@i_b_b_o_r_g how's it being reported by French media?

****DIRECT TRANSLATION BEAR WITH ME****

Err.....

Poor English supporters going about their business, collecting for charity, helping old dears cross the road, when all of a sudden they get set upon by a load of French. English respond, French catch cold. Leftist back in England compare their own countrymen as Wall.
    You mean to say they're not on Strike...???
  • Options

Shooters,

In my 12 years of following England away I've only twice seen what I would describe as an England mob openly yet discretely looking for trouble in big numbers - that was Croatia in 06 and Poland 12.

That's not to say there are not little groups doing and looking for their own thing all over the show.

The majority of trouble actually originates from big gatherings of pissed up lads and replica shirt wearing numpties acting like numpties (drunk/rowdy) and then getting attacked by police or locals.

There are also plenty of times when innocent fans get attacked for no such behaviour as I can personally testify.too.

I'd say England's support these days does not offensively look for trouble like a Millwall one would on their big days out. It's just the behaviour from some is a magnet to willing locals and thugs in uniforms.

I'd honestly say England and English clubs abroad are the victims rather than the perpetrator 9 times out of 10 these days.

Nope, not having it. People that have never followed England away know better.
    Have you ever followed Millwall to a big away game? If you haven't, using your logic, you are not in a position to judge Millwall fans.
    Ive followed a domestic club around the country. Ive seen the level of effort you would have to put in to find aggro. Plus ive been to The New Den. Ive seen the cunt ratio they have.

So yeah, i can judge.
    I would say 99% of people on this forum have had exactly that experience. I most certainly have. So, like you I can judge Millwall and England fans when they behave like that.
    The point i was making is that you have someone on this forum that goes regularly, giving first hand info about how easy it is for England fans to attract trouble. Millwall fans go out of their way to find it.
    So you believe an England regular, yet making a sweeping generalisation about us going out of our way to look for trouble?

We have a reputation. England have a reputation.

We have people who look for it. England have people who look for it.

We get opposition fans looking to have a pop. England get opposition fans looking to have a pop.
    Yeah cos ive got plenty Milwall mates and they are all lying c*nts
    Be interesting on their take when coming out of the ground at Bury then, or Rochdale, or Oxford, or Swindon this season. It must have been other mobs of Millwall waiting around outside to have a go at us.
    well there's a precedent for that, isn't there? :-)

Sorry, Sparrows, you personally don't deserve it, but far too many of your lot condone it. Sent a copy of the Police report of that incident to my Spanner mate in Prague ( because it made such hilarious reading) and he laughed it off as "collateral damage"
  • Options
    LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

Are you taking the piss Steve? That's so ridiculous its offensive.

Weeks of press suggesting a terrorist organisation would target this game and fans sarcastically chant "ISIS where are you" - bit like "where's your famous Hampden roar" at Scotland away.

And you compare it to if fans chanted about an event that led to the death of 96 innocent football fans??!!

Am I missing something?

By comparing 'Hampden roar' to ISIS where are you'. Yes, I think you are missing something!

These idiots who chant such rubbish are just ignorant morons. If they want a ruck with terror organisations join the military! They are in an environment that is potentially really volatile and are singing crap like that as if ISIS are some sort of Mickey mouse local 'firm'. Incredible ignorance
  • Options

Are you taking the piss Steve? That's so ridiculous its offensive.

Weeks of press suggesting a terrorist organisation would target this game and fans sarcastically chant "ISIS where are you" - bit like "where's your famous Hampden roar" at Scotland away.

And you compare it to if fans chanted about an event that led to the death of 96 innocent football fans??!!

Am I missing something?

Singing 'ISIS where are you' in France is not like singing 'Where's your famous Hampden Roar' in Scotland!!

Now, if all buffoons out there started singing 'where's your big blue cock' and it all kicked off, you'd have a point.
  • Options
    Breaking news on the BBC, Tear gas being used for the 2nd time...
  • Options

It was probably sung tongue in cheek.

Not recommended.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Singing Isis where r u and then bleating when attacked - would never bother with an England tournament - if I did I would b nowhere near the knob heads coz this is what happens

Hang on...singing a song about ISIS deserves an attack?

Are you saying people out there are pro-ISIS and defending the ISIS name by attacking England fans?
    haven't got a clue but should think there are loads of muslims / ISIS supporters out there - close to north africa - why sing it if you don't want them to show up - were they inviting them to join them for drinks? maybe an aperitif before dinner? Typical millwall - they were asking for trouble and got it from what I can see - may not have been Queensbury rules but not interested in any of the complaints - full of muppets like your lot in that video of the Barnsley game being 'held back' by 3 stewards - can't just go, have a laugh and a sing song and enjoy things - have to group up and then start provoking - we all know it.
    Wow.

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact you seem to think 450+ miles of sea is "close" or the fact you seem to think it's acceptable to band "muslims / ISIS supporters" in to the same category.

We've established they were singing "ISIS - Where are you?" and then got picked upon by a group of local youths, who were beginning to mass nearby.. most likely not due to their chants, but due to the fact they're England fans and England fans historically do have a reputation for liking a bit of a ruck.

If you think that they were attacked as they were singing a song about not being intimidated by ISIS, and the locals are "loads of muslims / ISIS supporters" then you need to take a long look at yourself. I would also suggest that that version of events would be even more dispicable than what actually occurred.
    Wow my arse - so there is no link betweenmuslims and Isis? I'm not saying all Muslims r Isis am I and yes, it's a known fact that marseille is heavily populated with Muslims - why do u think they are singing it?
  • Options
    So thats the hoolie bit "kickin off"

Now for the crap first game...

Groundhog Day.
  • Options
    Cut to about 50 or so of England fans in Marseille on Sky Sports News with the police watching on.

Nothing really happening other than a bunch of 20 year olds giving it to the police while they look on a bit bemused.
  • Options
    Same bar as last night. Most just pissed and a few twats throwing bottles at the police. The media are going to be all over this though.
  • Options
    Police heavy handed in their approach and seems to be fueling it somewhat, they just charged in on an stand off and managed to pinch what looked like a 18 year old (or younger). Great success! lol.

Easy to blame the fans and media will but I see plenty wrong with the approach from the police here (not condoning any of it - especially bottles thrown)
  • Options
    Non event.
  • Options
    England fans apparently attacked by a group of Lokomotiv Moscow supporters.
  • Options
    Blow up Spitfire arrived this afternoon. Back of the net!
  • Options
    Is it full sized?
  • Options
    1:50