Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Didn't take long - Marseille ain't changed.

Comments

• Options
    Just seen videos of hundreds of English/welsh against 50-60 Russians and no Police in sight.
  • Options
    Was they fighting
  • Options
    Throwing chairs etc
  • Options
    Could this bring about an era of peace between the Englishmen and their Welsh counterparts? Or at least a couple of weeks...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

There's a crazy Russian P.O.V video doing the rounds, they're animals.

I watched this: a fascinating insight into the Russian hooligans' footwear of choice.

• Options
    ChiAddick said:

Just seen videos of hundreds of English/welsh against 50-60 Russians and no Police in sight.

If it's the video doing the rounds where they are mostly in a narrow road then that's from last Saturday in Marseille
  • Options

ChiAddick said:

If it's the video doing the rounds where they are mostly in a narrow road then that's from last Saturday in Marseille
    Ah I think it is. Sorry. False alarm.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Dazzler21 said:

There's a crazy Russian P.O.V video doing the rounds, they're animals.

I watched this: a fascinating insight into the Russian hooligans' footwear of choice.

Not sure on those blue check shorts though?
  • Options

Panic over

Take him down Russia!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Panic over

Ah trigonometry revision it is... then heads down cramming for double french!!!
  • Options
    Gutted I never went FFS
  • Options

Gutted I never went FFS

Same here mate, it's a great buzz being away with England (if it's not kicking off). I stayed in Copenhagen for the first couple of games in Sweden 92, every pub full of mostly English fans having a drink and a laugh. Was a fantastic few days.
  • Options

Turin 1990 where the first person I bumped into was Tavern.
    Bought a motor out of Charlton car auctions for £60, drove it there and back then sold it for £40.
    Happy days

How's your luck.
  • Options

Bought a motor out of Charlton car auctions for £60, drove it there and back then sold it for £40.
    Happy days

Got any stories about Blackpool?

; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So now England and Wales have teamed up and massively outnumber the Russians, is football violence a good thing?
  • Options

Happy days

How's your luck.
    It wasn't all bad, got a ticket for £50
  • Options

So now England and Wales have teamed up and massively outnumber the Russians, is football violence a good thing?

Banter
  • Options

Happy days

; )
    None that I wish to remember :-)
  • Options

Happy days

; )
    None that I wish to remember :-)
    Still suffer with dizzy spells from that fire door to swede incident
  • Options

Panic over

I put my house on that flag now being Russian property.
  • Options

Banter
    That's OK then because England outnumbered Russia all the way through the "banter" and still had their arses handed to them.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Pretty sure England massively outnumbered them in Marseille, didn't stop them kicking off. When 300 roided up, well trained MMA fighters are running amok and carrying weapons, not sure outnumbering them does that much good.