Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Didn't take long - Marseille ain't changed.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2016

But you are the sort of bloke who links all Muslims to Isis so shouldn't be surprised you'd BS about this too. :wink:

Careful, don't forget his next door neighbour ran a pub in Bermondsey,
    so he must be one of the chaps !...Lol....
    A lot of decent posters on this thread talking sense,
    but I am afraid Doucherbag, or whatever is name is, ain't one of them.

• Options

But you are the sort of bloke who links all Muslims to Isis so shouldn't be surprised you'd BS about this too. :wink:

A lot of descent posters on this thread talking sense,

What about me @Stockhausen
  • Options

Sorry lads had work to do - where were we - oh, winding up a millwall fan who we all know, have very small penis's - hopefully you can confirm correct use of apostrophe lucky?
  • Options

Paris fan zone serving beer but that's because there has been no trouble in Paris. Each local authority gets to decide whether their fan park sells booze. I can see Lens and Lille saying no on Thursday but they need to confirm before people set off.

If you want a drink mate you will find one out there. All this not drinking on streets etc won't be able to be stopped.

• Options
    edited June 2016

My games are in Paris and Lyon. Surely I will be able to find a pint there.

Just ban Russia, racist cowardly nut jobs.

Oh come on now with your generalisations.

They're homophobic twats too!
  • Options

Lads let's leave it. ...got to all pull together for when the Russians log on later.

Apparrantly they have secured a sponsorship deal with the energy drink firm, relentless. I just wonder what they do in their down time when out there - u can only go round beating up flabby northerners for so long before it gets boring - I reckon their in the gym or the pool at night, maybe an art gallery or museum by day then at dusk they get their black gear on and burn off their dinner
  • Options
    edited June 2016

LuckyReds said:

Just heard that one of my friends is out there, via my best mate. Sadly he got mugged by some Russians last night, although he counts himself very fortunate that he got away with just a black eye.

Strangely, they literally stole the shirt off his back; there's now a marauding Russian wearing an Arsenal shirt apparently.

That's just sick!

Hope your mate is cheered up by our winning the group and storming to the final...
    You're thinking of West Ham, not Arsenal.

And it's the World Cup, not the Euros.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016

LuckyReds said:

Just heard that one of my friends is out there, via my best mate. Sadly he got mugged by some Russians last night, although he counts himself very fortunate that he got away with just a black eye.

Strangely, they literally stole the shirt off his back; there's now a marauding Russian wearing an Arsenal shirt apparently.

That's just sick!

Hope your mate is cheered up by our winning the group and storming to the final...
    I think he may be getting a bit of stick for having the shirt off his back stolen though...

I'm not sure even he'd consider us getting to the final, despite the knock to the head!
    DOUCHER said:

Sorry lads had work to do - where were we - oh, winding up a millwall fan who we all know, have very small penis's - hopefully you can confirm correct use of apostrophe lucky?
    Not unless his penis possesses another penis.

I can confirm something else though... ;)
  • Options

A lot of descent posters on this thread talking sense,

Just telling it how it is smart arse
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Don't think 2018 will be that bad. Ukraine 2012 was fine despite the warnings and what occurred in the qualifier there and a lot of Ukrainians consider themselves Russian!

Russia is not as friendly as Ukraine to be honest.

A quick Google of 'Russia, violence' unveils many disturbing videos.
    West Ukraine yes...image
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

Salad said:
    The top read article on The BBC.

Whilst the second, is regarding the Dutch woman who had her drink spiked and was raped in Qatar - finding herself subsequently trialled for Adultery. She's now been found guilty, fined £580 and being deported back to The Netherlands.

The future choices for the World Cup venues make me sick, I feel so disillusioned with the sport right now. Internationally we've had bribery and corruption leading to two of the world's worst possible countries hosting the biggest competitions, and nationally we have our smaller clubs being destroyed via poor ownership (Blackpool, Leeds, Charlton) and their futures eroded via plans like those surrounding the JPT.

A depressing time for the sport; from FIFA right down to individual club CEOs.
    The French couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Shocking lack of intelligence in planning.
    The England team won't be chucked out, not in this tournament anyway. When it's finished, EUFA just might come up with new measures for future bans. But this tournament is too early for that.
    Dangerously out of your comfort zone aren't you ? You'll be talking about Charlton next.

Have you had your 17th birthday yet? Get back to your homework like a good little boy LOL

Well we can agree that a 17 year old could see through you but unfortunately you need to add 43 years to your very characteristic wide of the mark comment.

Is that right? You're 60? I don't know why you didn't correct me first time. Don't say anything and I won't either LOL

• Options
    I'll make a prediction. The French authorities will now overact massively to the criticism that they have failed to control rival fans and someone's fans will cop a battering this week. England v Wales? I'm almost pleased Scotland didn't qualify.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

That's just sick!

I think he may be getting a bit of stick for having the shirt off his back stolen though...

I'm not sure even he'd consider us getting to the final, despite the knock to the head!
    DOUCHER said:

Ok, you've passed that one but don't think i'm upgrading u from low intelligence just yet - correct grammar is not up there with being able to understanding things, lets be honest.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

That's just sick!

DOUCHER said:

Ok, you've passed that one but don't think i'm upgrading u from low intelligence just yet - correct grammar is not up there with being able to understanding things, lets be honest.
    Haha, the perfect definition of irony summed up in that one post. :smiley:
  • Options
    I'd like to say I'm feeling Honesty right now but she left earlier bemoaning my smartphone addiction.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

look, i know you've got 2 very small cocks but there's no need to be bitter about it
  • Options

Regarding the Russians, I wonder how many people are aware of the Night Wolves. (Many other articles available from a variety of respectable outlets) This bunch of tossers on motorbikes have for the last three years been provocatively riding across the old CEE countries to get to Berlin for May 9 celebrations. They revel in publicising it and upsetting the authorities in the countries involved. This year there was a big row in CZ because some pro-Russian politicians went to greet them when they arrived here. They do not actually cause fights, most people try to ignore them, but they insist on loudly making their uninvited presence known at sensitive landmarks, such as Wenceslas Square in Prague.

If you set this alongside the footage of the Russian Sports Minister (who should be in jail), and that appalling tweet from a politician applauding their attacks, it is not fanciful to assume that those who suggest the hardcore "tooled up" mob, have official backing in Russia, are on the money. Sinister and repulsive.

Great post IMO

• Options
    Only gonna get worse. Let's hope we thrash the Taffs before we get thrown out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36523861
  • Options
    Is what I heard right, that the French have locked up two England fans but aren't going to charge or even investigate any Russians!!!!!!!
    For a supposedly modern western European country, the French policing and policing intelligence, and in fact their whole judicial system leaves A LOT to be desired. Be interesting to get a lawyer on here, just to confirm for me that French politics and the judiciary really are separate powers. The French eh!!!! Since their heroic resistance at Verdun in 1916 [one of the bravest military acts of resistance in warfare history] it's been all downhill for them ever since.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Here's a radical idea - accepting that we have had the wrong end of the policing and administering, why don't our fans try not getting totally pissed and being offensive! It isn't that hard really - you'd think asking them to adapt a bit to the conditions was like taking away their human rights to be ars**oles.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

look, i know you've got 2 very small cocks but there's no need to be bitter about it

Two very small cocks? Pissing in the wind would be a nighmeire.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

It takes a degree of intelligence to be even mildly amusing. Unfortunately you don't have any.

Give up up comedy mate and stick to the BS stories about what your neighbours mum's brother-in-laws dog groomer got up to while following Millwall

• Options
    sarcasm - not a strong point for 'millwall fan' - even less so, irony - never mind, when a small cock or 2 has made you overly aggressive all your life, its the least of your problems - him and stockarsen r a proper pair of chaps though - even if small ones.
  • Options
    please come back millwall fan - i'm only kidding with you although i am funnier and know people in a harder firm than you, which is the most important thing really - i also like pie and mash