Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Didn't take long - Marseille ain't changed.

Comments

• Options
    Has there been any official recognition of the French gang involvement yet?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Has there been any official recognition of the French gang involvement yet?

Nope. Tactic now appears to be to blame everything on the Russians - UEFA are seen to be taking action, the English will stop whining about being the innocent victims and everyone conveniently forgets about the "Super Firms" operating in Marseille and Nice that are made up of French Ultras and French policemen.

Wait until Wednesday or Thursday evening and I'm sure you'll be able to hear about the great work of the French police and security services after the next major event management shambles.
  • Options

Perhaps it might be nice if UEFA condemned the outrageous comments made by Igor Lebedev. Sounds pretty close to state sponsorship of the violence to me.

Its hard to imagine any politician of any country making those remarks except Russia. Its like they have, as a nation, an inferiority complex and need to stick their chests out at every opportunity.
  • Options

Kiely#1 said:

"Knuckle dragging liberals" ... that's made my day :)

Rumour has it he became bitter and twisted after being hit over the head with a bottle of patchouli oil in a shop in Grove park.
    Nowt to do with me or my establishment, I go for the poisoned tipped brolly up the jacksy as my method of dispatch...
  • Options
    What does a suspended disqualification even mean?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Like a suspended sentence. Cause trouble again and you're gone.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Ask a Spanner.
  • Options
    Russians already on the English nd Welsh in Lille
  • Options
    Yep, have a good one mate
  • Options

England and Welsh sticking together by the look of it.

Are you going to the game or just for a piss up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They're chanting Fuck off Russia we're England and Wales whilst launching bottles and chairs at mask wearing Russians.
  • Options

Piss up
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Austria and Hungary reportedly planning to reunite the Austro-Hungarian empire after their game is finished, whilst Turkey have asked UEFA to have their team renamed the Ottomans.
  • Options
    Blimey, Cameron was right...WW3 is upon us
  • Options

Piss up
    Nice one, fancied doing this myself but never got round to sorting anything. Enjoy mate.
  • Options

Piss up
    Nice one, fancied doing this myself but never got round to sorting anything. Enjoy mate.
    Cheers mate, from the videos I've seen looks like English and Welsh having a right laugh together. Hopefully the Russians will have all left by the time we get there.
  • Options

As I have mentioned (too many times) I have a Spanner mate here in Prague. Director of international ad agency, in his 50s, but still a Spanner. He was in Marseille. Just got off the phone to him now he's safely back in Prague. Summary as follows

- he's veteran of Spanner games in the 70's (I yawned loudly at that point) but that was worse than anything he ever saw in those days
    - totally insane to have the game scheduled at that time, (and place) and let our lot drink for 12 hours
    - tactics of French police equally useless
    - spontaneously said exactly what I said about the Russians being linked to the State in some way, and mentioned the Night Wolves as being part of the same thing, to 'send a message' in Putin's twisted way of thinking
    - he was actually in the Russian end, albeit the other side from where they rushed the barrier. Said he had a load of 'Wall sitting behind him too, but all got out PDQ. Russian aggression totally indiscriminate and seriously violent.

Looks like the French have belatedly worked out what's going on there, anyway...

I was thinking conspiracy meself, in one way or other, but weren't gonna say anything on here through risk of getting jumped on by one or all of the obvious knuckle dragging liberals of CL.

The video of the French gang entering the square and the geezer coming into picture picking up his pint; see the way the group of French WALK back down the street PAST the ob in full riot gear, the ob must've seen what went on before.....

Like I said a few pages back, it looks contrived to me on a few levels IMO

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/14/euro-2016-russia-world-cup-2018-football-politics-angel-maria-villar-llona
  • Options
    Bloody hell. I hope the authorities are bang on top of this. Could go south quick.