Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Didn't take long - Marseille ain't changed.

Comments

• Options
    McBobbin said:

olster said:

Says on sky .they are banning booze from games and fan zones

That's ridiculous - I haven't heard of any trouble in/around fanzones.
    Has anything yet convinced you that the French know what they are doing?
    Just hope we don't end up with the French taking us over.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

olster said:

Says on sky .they are banning booze from games and fan zones

That's ridiculous - I haven't heard of any trouble in/around fanzones.
    Has anything yet convinced you that the French know what they are doing?
    Just hope we don't end up with the French taking us over.
    why are they planning some sort of invasion?
  • Options

UEFA warn Russian AND ENGLAND they will be removed from the competition should anymore violence occur.

Clueless wankers.

20k Wales fans will look like a soft target methinks. Hope I'm wrong.

Wales are capable of a bit of casual violence and all, be rest assured of that.
    Not sure how you can assess that given the absence of Welsh participation in any tournament for 58 years ?

I'm sure there will be a few nutters in any group of 20k but there is nothing to suggest including the match v Slovakia that the Welsh will cause trouble.

Edit : we know the Russians will
    By the fact that the followers of their domestic clubs, Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham and add to them Newport are generally mental.
    This. Know a few of the old Cardiff lot and they said they was always at it at various qualifiers around Europe over the years. And when they didn't have any opposition to fight Cardiff and Swansea would quite often turn on each other as well as Wrexham, who used to take loads to Wales away games. Met a Wrexham lad on holiday who backed this up. Can see a repeat of the trouble we had when Wales play Russia.

• Options

UEFA warn Russian AND ENGLAND they will be removed from the competition should anymore violence occur.

Clueless wankers.

Not sure how you can assess that given the absence of Welsh participation in any tournament for 58 years ?

I'm sure there will be a few nutters in any group of 20k but there is nothing to suggest including the match v Slovakia that the Welsh will cause trouble.

By the fact that the followers of their domestic clubs, Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham and add to them Newport are generally mental.
    This. Know a few of the old Cardiff lot and they said they was always at it at various qualifiers around Europe over the years. And when they didn't have any opposition to fight Cardiff and Swansea would quite often turn on each other as well as Wrexham, who used to take loads to Wales away games. Met a Wrexham lad on holiday who backed this up. Can see a repeat of the trouble we had when Wales play Russia.

And next Thursday.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Clueless wankers.

And next Thursday.
    Think next Thursday will be fine. Lens has no bars so fans will go to the stadium and now the fan zone is pretty much pointless if you can't have a drink.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Just remember Agincourt, Waterloo .. our boys dished out one hell of a beating

Waterloo is in Belgium.

Just saying......

thanks for the update .. it was THE FRENCH however who were beaten at Waterloo .. that OK for you
  • Options

is there a 'firm' you don't know? @MillwallFan

Hundreds mate

• Sponsored links:

• Options

is there a 'firm' you don't know? @MillwallFan

Hundreds mate

slightly disappointed. oh well, there's still time
  • Options

Clueless wankers.

And next Thursday.
    Think next Thursday will be fine. Lens has no bars so fans will go to the stadium and now the fan zone is pretty much pointless if you can't have a drink.

Wasn't there a 24 hour booze ban in place for our game with Wales anyway?
  • Options

What a fucking joke. Spent a fortune planning a trip and now we can't even have a beer cheering on our country.

Fucking cunts

I used to go home & away with England and went to the WC qualifier in Rotterdam (the 2 0, do I not like orange one) by coach. Got to the ground after the long journey and was amazed they were serving beer in the ground. Bought one then realised it was alcohol free, I was gutted. Still, met up with my Chelea mate who was staying out the who had smuggled some grass in so still got smashed.
  • Options

Clueless wankers.

And next Thursday.

Wasn't there a 24 hour booze ban in place for our game with Wales anyway?
    On the streets of Lens but not in bars or the fan zone.
  • Options

A complete booze ban is a bit of a joke. It should only be done around games where there's expected to be trouble.

For example Ireland v Sweden tomorrow, you wouldn't expect there to be any fighting, and now all the local bars are going to miss out on huge pay days.

You can bet your life that the Irish will find beer somewhere!!! :smiley:
  • Options

Clueless wankers.

Whenever I listen to Millwall fans I start to think i live in a parallel universe where people go to football stadia to watch football:smile:

2 years ago I went to the Liberty Stadium to see Swansea in the Europa League. Did a thread about it. Was amazed to find Swansea dont even have an end. Just a few kids in the corner singing Bread of Heaven now and again. Meanwhile in the away section there was a huge impressive racket all night, complete with flags and flares. I learnt afterwards that plod had been taken by surprise because they never expected so many:neutral:

And where did this lot come from? Switzerland. St. Gallen, to be precise. But of course even though they lost, there was no trouble, because they came to support their team. What a bunch of girls:smile:

I sometimes think the solution is to just designate strips of wasteland about a mile from each ground, where the firms could do their stuff. The Russians would certainly feel at home. We could call them "twatzones"

That's how they do it, in a field, shirts v skins, no weapons just a punch up. In a street with bottles and chairs is a bonus to them!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Clueless wankers.

Whenever I listen to Millwall fans I start to think i live in a parallel universe where people go to football stadia to watch football:smile:

2 years ago I went to the Liberty Stadium to see Swansea in the Europa League. Did a thread about it. Was amazed to find Swansea dont even have an end. Just a few kids in the corner singing Bread of Heaven now and again. Meanwhile in the away section there was a huge impressive racket all night, complete with flags and flares. I learnt afterwards that plod had been taken by surprise because they never expected so many:neutral:

And where did this lot come from? Switzerland. St. Gallen, to be precise. But of course even though they lost, there was no trouble, because they came to support their team. What a bunch of girls:smile:

I sometimes think the solution is to just designate strips of wasteland about a mile from each ground, where the firms could do their stuff. The Russians would certainly feel at home. We could call them "twatzones"

Twat zones lol.:smiley:

Think things have got better for both Cardiff and Swansea since they moved to their new grounds. The old places were a nightmare, both ninian park and the vetch: that's not to say they won't have loads out for this tournament. Hope I'm wrong but can see lots more trouble at this tournament and not just in games England are involved in.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Clueless wankers.

That's how they do it, in a field, shirts v skins, no weapons just a punch up. In a street with bottles and chairs is a bonus to them!!!
    Ed. @Chris_from_Sidcup I've taken that down mate. I know I stuck a couple of incidents from yesterday up but don't really want brutal Russians fighting in fields stuff embedded on here. People can YouTube that stuff if they want. How anyone never died / got brain damage in that field I will never know
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine them against a bunch of drunk England fans... Oh well, we started the whole thing and now Eastern Europe have turned it into a mass version of MMA
  • Options

Clueless wankers.

And next Thursday.
    I was meant to be driving up there Wednesday morning, but because of this plus the Mrs saying I ain't allowed to go, it's all on the back burner.......for now. Lille, up the road is full of bars
  • Options

Clueless wankers.

And next Thursday.
    I was meant to be driving up there Wednesday morning, but because of this plus the Mrs saying I ain't allowed to go, it's all on the back burner.......for now. Lille, up the road is full of bars
    That's where I was going but we aren't gonna bother now if it's a dry tournament
  • Options
    If only the French and Europe had the same gun laws as the US...that would stop the violence.
  • Options
    http://gu.com/p/4yv9x

Our plod have got the Russians sussed.

Just one question. How is the Russian co-operation with Europol going?

No. Thought not.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

DOUCHER said:

LuckyReds said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Singing Isis where r u and then bleating when attacked - would never bother with an England tournament - if I did I would b nowhere near the knob heads coz this is what happens

Hang on...singing a song about ISIS deserves an attack?

Are you saying people out there are pro-ISIS and defending the ISIS name by attacking England fans?
    haven't got a clue but should think there are loads of muslims / ISIS supporters out there - close to north africa - why sing it if you don't want them to show up - were they inviting them to join them for drinks? maybe an aperitif before dinner? Typical millwall - they were asking for trouble and got it from what I can see - may not have been Queensbury rules but not interested in any of the complaints - full of muppets like your lot in that video of the Barnsley game being 'held back' by 3 stewards - can't just go, have a laugh and a sing song and enjoy things - have to group up and then start provoking - we all know it.
    Wow.

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact you seem to think 450+ miles of sea is "close" or the fact you seem to think it's acceptable to band "muslims / ISIS supporters" in to the same category.

We've established they were singing "ISIS - Where are you?" and then got picked upon by a group of local youths, who were beginning to mass nearby.. most likely not due to their chants, but due to the fact they're England fans and England fans historically do have a reputation for liking a bit of a ruck.

If you think that they were attacked as they were singing a song about not being intimidated by ISIS, and the locals are "loads of muslims / ISIS supporters" then you need to take a long look at yourself. I would also suggest that that version of events would be even more dispicable than what actually occurred.
    Wow my arse - so there is no link betweenmuslims and Isis? I'm not saying all Muslims r Isis am I and yes, it's a known fact that marseille is heavily populated with Muslims - why do u think they are singing it?
    Im drunk and still think you're an idiot. Look up the word "Heuristic", then look up how to use a slash, and finally re-read your post.

There is a link between ISIS and Muslims. It's in the "I", Sherlock.

There's also a weird link between priests and child abuse, do all Christians deserve to be lumped in with child abusers? Would "Christians / Child Abusers" be OK with you?

What about Indian shopkeepers? "Indians / Shopkeepers" sounds a bit dumb too doesn't it? There's a few Indian shopkeepers but all Indians are not shopkeepers, and it would be wrong to count them as the same.

Hell, you're in a thread about football violence and you're casting aspersions about English fans being violent. By your logic with Muslims you're actually a football hooligan, I presume you're English? In which case you're "English / Football Hooligan".

Give it up and stop spreading bile.
    probably the most civil thing i can say to you, my low intelligence little friend, is that you are a complete prat - a clueless mug and you really should pull your head out of your arse. end of discussion.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    DOUCHER said:

LuckyReds said:

DOUCHER said:

LuckyReds said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Singing Isis where r u and then bleating when attacked - would never bother with an England tournament - if I did I would b nowhere near the knob heads coz this is what happens

Hang on...singing a song about ISIS deserves an attack?

Are you saying people out there are pro-ISIS and defending the ISIS name by attacking England fans?
    haven't got a clue but should think there are loads of muslims / ISIS supporters out there - close to north africa - why sing it if you don't want them to show up - were they inviting them to join them for drinks? maybe an aperitif before dinner? Typical millwall - they were asking for trouble and got it from what I can see - may not have been Queensbury rules but not interested in any of the complaints - full of muppets like your lot in that video of the Barnsley game being 'held back' by 3 stewards - can't just go, have a laugh and a sing song and enjoy things - have to group up and then start provoking - we all know it.
    Wow.

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact you seem to think 450+ miles of sea is "close" or the fact you seem to think it's acceptable to band "muslims / ISIS supporters" in to the same category.

We've established they were singing "ISIS - Where are you?" and then got picked upon by a group of local youths, who were beginning to mass nearby.. most likely not due to their chants, but due to the fact they're England fans and England fans historically do have a reputation for liking a bit of a ruck.

If you think that they were attacked as they were singing a song about not being intimidated by ISIS, and the locals are "loads of muslims / ISIS supporters" then you need to take a long look at yourself. I would also suggest that that version of events would be even more dispicable than what actually occurred.
    Wow my arse - so there is no link betweenmuslims and Isis? I'm not saying all Muslims r Isis am I and yes, it's a known fact that marseille is heavily populated with Muslims - why do u think they are singing it?
    Im drunk and still think you're an idiot. Look up the word "Heuristic", then look up how to use a slash, and finally re-read your post.

There is a link between ISIS and Muslims. It's in the "I", Sherlock.

There's also a weird link between priests and child abuse, do all Christians deserve to be lumped in with child abusers? Would "Christians / Child Abusers" be OK with you?

What about Indian shopkeepers? "Indians / Shopkeepers" sounds a bit dumb too doesn't it? There's a few Indian shopkeepers but all Indians are not shopkeepers, and it would be wrong to count them as the same.

Hell, you're in a thread about football violence and you're casting aspersions about English fans being violent. By your logic with Muslims you're actually a football hooligan, I presume you're English? In which case you're "English / Football Hooligan".

Give it up and stop spreading bile.
    probably the most civil thing i can say to you, my low intelligence little friend, is that you are a complete prat - a clueless mug and you really should pull your head out of your arse. end of discussion.
    Eloquently put, nice one mate! I shall continue to aspire to your level of highly-articulated, intelligent and witty debate.. :)