Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Didn't take long - Marseille ain't changed.

Comments

• Options
    I know that the Guardian is much maligned on here (by many) but they have been reporting about the Russian extreme and organised violence and the ineptitude of the police. What are the other papers reporting?
  • Options

knowing those sneaky Russians they'll probably end up dressing as Ukraine England fans to get us chucked out.

Apparently they did but to infiltrate.
    if this is the case then they are even more sadder and dangerous than I thought. and I thought they were very sad and dangerous before.

tbf I doubt uefa will have the chance to kick either team out as we'll probably be knocked out of the competition anyway.
  • Options
    Be interesting to see what sort of action UEFA take against Russia, apparently a decision will be made by tuesday. No doubt it'll be a slap on the wrist and a piss poor 20k fine.
  • Options
    I think the Russians are favourites to go all the way so far based on the past few days' performances but you can never write off the Germans at these tournaments.
  • Options
    Germany Ukraine at it now, oh and England
  • Options
    They'll be no teams left in the tournament at this rate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only thing UEFA are bothered about is the violence within the stadiums. This is the only reason why England and Russia were warned about their future conduct.
  • Options

Macronate said:

Wales, coz according to ShootersHillGuru and the Pontypridd Gazette, they're shit don't shtink
    "Their shit doesn't stink " I'll think you'll find. ;0)

Give you that, normally pretty good at me there they're theirs
  • Options
    Macronate said:

You haven't seen nothing yet. Just wait until you see what the boys in green have planned for the Swedes tomorrow.
  • Options
    At times like this I only wished I bought shares in that plastic chair manufacturer when I was offered them.

#missedopportunity
  • Options

Macronate said:

Wales, coz according to ShootersHillGuru and the Pontypridd Gazette, they're shit don't shtink

But I did like the introduction of the "h" in shtink to add emphasis. ;0))

• Options

Macronate said:

But I did like the introduction of the "h" in shtink to add emphasis. ;0))

Yeah that was on purpose
  • Options

So technically... Welsh fans can attack their English counterparts... Our fans cant fight back because England will be chucked out of the competition?

Sounds like a cheap attempt from any fans to see England or Russia out of Euro 2016 if they so wish

That conspiracy might have legs if we were a threat to actually win
  • Options

At times like this I only wished I bought shares in that plastic chair manufacturer when I was offered them.

#missedopportunity

Or tear gas
  • Options
    shine166 said:

So technically... Welsh fans can attack their English counterparts... Our fans cant fight back because England will be chucked out of the competition?

Sounds like a cheap attempt from any fans to see England or Russia out of Euro 2016 if they so wish

That conspiracy might have legs if we were a threat to actually win
    I thought you arty free spirit types are meant to be at one and positive folk. Go and do a bit of yoga and come back with a better attitude please pal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016

Macronate said:

I thought you were channeling Sean Connery seeing as the sweatys aren't there....
  • Options
    edited June 2016

#missedopportunity

I can imagine the Heineken marketing team are loving all the free advertising.
  • Options

The only thing UEFA are bothered about is the violence within the stadiums. This is the only reason why England and Russia were warned about their future conduct.

Which makes their praise of the French authorities even stranger.

I wonder what that poor bloke screaming 'please' to stop Russian scum bags shoeing him and his young son in thinks of UEFA's statement.
  • Options
    Says on sky .they are banning booze from games and fan zones
  • Options

That won't affect the steroid twats
  • Options
    French government praising their authorities as well. they mention the English and Russian fans but I didn't see a mention of the French local gangs getting involved.
  • Options
    Will also drive fans away from the safe, controlled Fan Zones into bar and pubs
  • Options

That's ridiculous - I haven't heard of any trouble in/around fanzones.