Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Didn't take long - Marseille ain't changed.

Comments

• Options

UEFA warn Russian AND ENGLAND they will be removed from the competition should anymore violence occur.

Clueless wankers.

20k Wales fans will look like a soft target methinks. Hope I'm wrong.

• Options

UEFA warn Russian AND ENGLAND they will be removed from the competition should anymore violence occur.

Clueless wankers.

What about N. Ireland and Poland?

I read that the Polish and NI fans were happily mingling and drinking together. They were attacked by local French Hooligans/Ultras.
  • Options

Clueless wankers.

Wales are capable of a bit of casual violence and all, be rest assured of that.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    So technically... Welsh fans can attack their English counterparts... Our fans cant fight back because England will be chucked out of the competition?

Sounds like a cheap attempt from any fans to see England or Russia out of Euro 2016 if they so wish
  • Options
    Not sure if this has already been posted!
  • Options

Clueless wankers.

Not sure how you can assess that given the absence of Welsh participation in any tournament for 58 years ?

I'm sure there will be a few nutters in any group of 20k but there is nothing to suggest including the match v Slovakia that the Welsh will cause trouble.

Edit : we know the Russians will
    By the fact that the followers of their domestic clubs, Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham and add to them Newport are generally mental.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Clueless wankers.

Not sure how you can assess that given the absence of Welsh participation in any tournament for 58 years ?

I'm sure there will be a few nutters in any group of 20k but there is nothing to suggest including the match v Slovakia that the Welsh will cause trouble.

Edit : we know the Russians will
    By the fact that the followers of their domestic clubs, Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham and add to them Newport are generally mental.
    That's just banter mate
  • Options
    Walk away from trouble even if others start it - drink responsibly and avoid offensive chanting - do that and we will have no worries about being kicked out of the tournament. And of course support the team to victory!
  • Options

The French police are not helping themselves.
  • Options
    The video of the introduction of the water cannon is hilarious.

The first five people taken out are Police.
  • Options

That's an old video of Ukranian police
  • Options

Not sure that video is from yesterday.
  • Options
    The internet and individuals' weird obsession of "going viral" doesn't help.

Like that video above, people will (understandably) believe it in the heat of the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm a bit confused as to how the French police are so inept. It would appear to me that the French have seen quite a bit of disorder in recent times, riots and protests which turn nasty.. They've also hosted a World Cup only 18 years ago, and are a footballing nation themselves.

Are you now telling me that they don't have officers trained to a decent level with regards to Public Order and sporting events specifically? They're actively making the situation worse.

As for a country recently shocked by some of the worst terrorist attacks Europe has seen in recent history, one at a football event too, they don't even seem capable of ensuring that the crowd inside the venues are either (a) unarmed and without prohibited items, (b) segregated correctly and under control.

Perhaps the spotlight should be cast on them a bit more?
  • Options
    knowing those sneaky Russians they'll probably end up dressing as Ukraine England fans to get us chucked out.
  • Options
    Some people are just fucking blind to facts.
  • Options

Some people are just fucking blind to facts.

Yes. Just ask Katrien and Roland.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Walk away from trouble even if others start it - drink responsibly and avoid offensive chanting - do that and we will have no worries about being kicked out of the tournament. And of course support the team to victory!

I'm 100% sure in my mind 99% of them England fans in Marseille had exactly them intentions.
    You expect to go and have a beer, have a sing song, have laugh.
    The timing of it all for when all the scarfers are pissed and have no control against sober, steroid red bullers is clinical.

Targets, simple as
  • Options
    We are targets as historically have used our numbers to take the piss a bit.
    Wouldn often look like most of it was chair throwing and having a pop at police but it was seen as England being top dogs.

These Russians and Eastern Europeans hooligans operate on a different scale of violence and seemingly indiscriminate as well.

Know several on here have been involved in footy violence the old days, would be interested to know if they think the level of violence from the Russians etc is that different from back then.
  • Options

I'm 100% sure in my mind 99% of them England fans in Marseille had exactly them intentions.
    You expect to go and have a beer, have a sing song, have laugh.
    The timing of it all for when all the scarfers are pissed and have no control against sober, steroid red bullets is clinical.

Targets, simple as
    Sort of agree but. How many England fans are there ? 30k ? By your own calculation that's 300 pissed up nutters bringing it on.

• Options
    WSS said:

The internet and individuals' weird obsession of "going viral" doesn't help.

Like that video above, people will (understandably) believe it in the heat of the moment.

D'ya mind if I retwit this?
  • Options
    OK maybe 97%

Soz
    X
  • Options

knowing those sneaky Russians they'll probably end up dressing as Ukraine England fans to get us chucked out.

Apparently they did but to infiltrate.