Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Didn't take long - Marseille ain't changed.

Comments

• Options
    Big Church Day Out on BBC 1 looking iffy
  • Options

Big Church Day Out on BBC 1 looking iffy

What's Simon up to?
  • Options

She's a would ya though, not on looks, but principals bearing in mind she's throwing bottles at people

Not a youngster either.
  • Options

Blimey I knew it would be bad but bloody hell! I hope everyone gets home safe, this has to be one of the worst acts of hooliganism in history.

You don't remember Heysel?
  • Options
    That is some arm if someone threw that.
  • Options
    Report from my Czech neighbour who was there last night ( disclaimer; I call him Mad Vincent for a reason)

Hahaha security checkin in french interpretation was fucking joke! If i wanted to bring semtex, c4, knife, pistol or detonator i could have done that easily.serisously their security was pretty much the same like when we went to see sparta - krasnodar game of europa league in february

And what i saw after the game especially in the old port area...it was already planned attack. The russians didnt send rowdies they were semi professional trained killers like some vladimir putin special unit
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

French police showing themselves to be inept, Russians showing themselves to be scum

As for the idea that banned English fans should be let in... yeah, that will make things better, more wankers.

What a time to be alive!

Inherently an angry and confrontational race in the main. I guess that's how generation after generation of oppression manifests itself when the shackles are loosened a little.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

French police showing themselves to be inept, Russians showing themselves to be scum

As for the idea that banned English fans should be let in... yeah, that will make things better, more wankers.

What a time to be alive!

Thing is Bob, in my opinion, when the authorities are not doing their job, people have a right to protect themselves, a lot of those English there over last few days haven't been up for doing that and there is absolutely nowt wrong with that. But, as Steve says, it made them sitting ducks. If there was more game bloke there, they'd divert the attention away from the others at the very least.

All just my opinion and I ain't saying it's morally right
    I do understand but it shouldn't be up to fans to protect themselves. The French police ought to be doing it, the Russians should have banning orders (as Steve also said)... we've dealt with our "element" and now people who are only there to enjoy the football and the atmosphere are being beaten, that's my issue.

Whole thing is hideous, and totally foreseeable and preventable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What was the rope the stewards were holding at the front of the stands?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

What a time to be alive!

Thing is Bob, in my opinion, when the authorities are not doing their job, people have a right to protect themselves, a lot of those English there over last few days haven't been up for doing that and there is absolutely nowt wrong with that. But, as Steve says, it made them sitting ducks. If there was more game bloke there, they'd divert the attention away from the others at the very least.

I do understand but it shouldn't be up to fans to protect themselves. The French police ought to be doing it, the Russians should have banning orders (as Steve also said)... we've dealt with our "element" and now people who are only there to enjoy the football and the atmosphere are being beaten, that's my issue.

Totally agree although who is going to issue banning orders to that Russian mob?Youve got Russian media today praising them! This is Putin' s Russia, people.

• Options
    Godstone said:

Rumours are that the Palace Ultras are on the way...

So any maths and english GCSE questions we should be ok...
  • Options
    Godstone said:

Rumours are that the Palace Ultras are on the way...

The women and children will be worried then.....
  • Options

Report from my Czech neighbour who was there last night ( disclaimer; I call him Mad Vincent for a reason)

Hahaha security checkin in french interpretation was fucking joke! If i wanted to bring semtex, c4, knife, pistol or detonator i could have done that easily.serisously their security was pretty much the same like when we went to see sparta - krasnodar game of europa league in february

And what i saw after the game especially in the old port area...it was already planned attack. The russians didnt send rowdies they were semi professional trained killers like some vladimir putin special unit

Interesting....it could be a warning from Putin to the English to be on their very best behaviour when they hold the World Cup or else!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

What a time to be alive!

Totally agree although who is going to issue banning orders to that Russian mob?Youve got Russian media today praising them! This is Putin' s Russia, people.

Quite. Putin is possibly the biggest helmet on the planet.
  • Options
    Wouldn't surprise me if one of the Russian hooligans was Putin. He like to do that bare chested Macho stuff.
  • Options

The semi professional trained killers made me chuckle, by day bank clerk but but taking "hitman" course by night.... In all seriousness though, I've heard that the Russian football holligans are trained in various mixed martial arts etc so that is what I'd imagine more so although you couldn't rule anything out with putin.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

What a time to be alive!

Inherently an angry and confrontational race in the main. I guess that's how generation after generation of oppression manifests itself when the shackles are loosened a little.
    1StevieG said:

That is some arm if someone threw that.
    Flare gun mate, in the stadium. France on high alert, pmsl
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

What a time to be alive!

Yep. Worryingly, he could be joined in the "biggest helmets running countries" competition, by Donald & Boris soon!!! :-(
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

TelMc32 said:

McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

What a time to be alive!

Yep. Worryingly, he could be joined in the "biggest helmets running countries" competition, by Donald & Boris soon!!! :-(
    Gadzooks... though I dont consider Boris to be that dangerous.

So, we've got Russia in 2018 and Qatar in 2022. Where is 2026? Somalia?
    Syria
  • Options

UEFA warn Russian AND ENGLAND they will be removed from the competition should anymore violence occur.

Clueless wankers.

That's them told!
  • Options

UEFA warn Russian AND ENGLAND they will be removed from the competition should anymore violence occur.

Clueless wankers.

What about N. Ireland and Poland?