Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where were you when we walked out?

I know we don't have all the same opinions....
But couldn't help feeling a little disappointed with those who didn't walk out.
Don't want to start an argument. Just saying.

Comments

• Stayed until the 87th min then went back to my car.

First game in 18 months, was considering the walk-out but the feeble pitch invasion made my mind up.
  • sammy391 said:

Us in the data techniques box all went into the box and shut the blinds , watching the game on the tele!

Boom, love that.
  • sammy391 said:

Us in the data techniques box all went into the box and shut the blinds , watching the game on the tele!

Looked back after the boycott to see what you lot did and can confirm that Data Techniques did indeed do this.

Loved the Pinnochio costumes, brilliant bit of play at short notice
  • I walked out and heard the cheer for Harriots goal a couple of hundred yards up the road. Not the first time us scoring a goal has scuppered a demonstration. Some people's heart is just not up for joining in and most of them seem to sit in the East stand .

Wonder if they will be here in league one or two?
  • Sponsored links:

• I walked out and heard the cheer for Harriots goal a couple of hundred yards up the road. Not the first time us scoring a goal has scuppered a demonstration. Some people's heart is just not up for joining in and most of them seem to sit in the East stand .

Yes I will...
  • I sit next to a few people I really really like sitting with and they seemed pretty against it, I think some people don't view the whole protest thing as something that should be done under any circumstances and I respect that.

Some idiot who's always a loudmouth in the East stand went up to a kid with his dad and told the kid to "stop fucking blowing that whistle." He had to hop over two rows to get to this kid who was about 7 and had been using a crap whistle, nothing like the refs one, he had been enjoying the game until that point. Seemed really upset after that. Helmet.
  • I walked out on 74. It was a strange feeling, to do that when 1-0 up. That one goal lead and rare great performance was not enough to change the way I felt before the game though. I'd committed to this show of displeasure and made the sacrifice.

Disappointing not to see Cally's goal obviously but I'll check out the highlights.
  • I walked out on 74 th minute- or as near as possible as the club turned the clock off to show the police threat.
    Pity more did not follow. A win today solves nothing, the statement by the club solves nothing.
    Beach ball protest very effective. Coverage by Sky very helpful.
    KM smirking in the Directors Box tells us everything- protests must continue.
  • vffvff
    edited March 2016
    I noticed in the club foyer, from the west stand car park after the 74 minute walk out protest, that the sky game that was on the foyer TV was Man utd vs WHU.
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

Sat in my seat watching the game like 98% of other supporters ......

There were 30,000 in the ground?
  • MattD said:

Stayed until the 87th min then went back to my car.

First game in 18 months, was considering the walk-out but the feeble pitch invasion made my mind up.</blockquote

Mate - if you were sitting opposite me now I would at the very least give you a mouthful of abuse - it's because of wank supporters like you that we have this situation - so, where were you in Belgium , where were you today on 60 minutes - were you at the front of the queue about to invade? Did you even bother to get out on 74 - the answer is no - you say in your seat and decided to have a go at the 'feeble' pitch invasion - well , what a feeble lump of shit you are

• Getting beaten 8-5 in my own match :(
  • Walk out in 74.....win , lose or draw.

Our support is f******* shit!
  • Uboat said:

I walked out and heard the cheer for Harriots goal a couple of hundred yards up the road. Not the first time us scoring a goal has scuppered a demonstration. Some people's heart is just not up for joining in and most of them seem to sit in the East stand .

Yes I will...
    Katrien must be very proud of you.
    Once again... Why must there be a group for the Protest and a group for the board,
    Because that's the situation we've got to, in my opinion. I don't see how there can be any neutrals now.