Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket Renewal

191011121315»

Comments

• I haven't got a clue how to unseat RD and don't think he'll give a toss even if the stadium is empty. It just feels like the club is dying - poisonous atmosphere and crap football.

• I think it would be good, if it could be arranged, if as many season ticket holders who intend not to renew attend a game and leave on 80 minutes, waving goodbye as they go, or at an agreed time, for a visual display of true fans leaving this regime.

I think CARD should encourage as many people as possible to bring their season tickets booklets to a home game and 'return' them to the club - think Brownie and brochures.....
  • micks1950 said:

I think it would be good, if it could be arranged, if as many season ticket holders who intend not to renew attend a game and leave on 80 minutes, waving goodbye as they go, or at an agreed time, for a visual display of true fans leaving this regime.

I think CARD should encourage as many people as possible to bring their season tickets booklets to a home game and 'return' them to the club - think Brownie and brochures.....
    While a good idea it would mean putting money into his pocket to do so as mine expired last year. Unless...... someone could see their way to giving me a "leg up" so i could "Bunk in" like I first did some 50+ years ago. ;)
  • how about throwing the season ticket books on the pitch at the Burnley game - oh dear that's illegal so better not
  • how about throwing the season ticket books on the pitch at the Burnley game - oh dear that's illegal so better not

Beginning to look like a total boycott of the Burnley game may be the answer.