Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket Renewal

Out of curiosity, who did renew their season tickets today and who moved to north lower. Got to admit I did and moved 5 of us to the north lower.

Comments

• Maybe but I ain't gonna throw the towel in and stop supporting Charlton. I was surprised how easy it was for me to do. However I noticed you couldn't do it online and seems they've now shut for the day!!
  • I'll be renewing just dont have the money at the moment so will be done in a few weeks
  • edited March 2016
    The website:
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-201617-season-tickets-on-sale-3002389.aspx

Says "2016/17 season tickets are not available to purchase online and from the Valley Ticket Office"

Someone said not instead of now...... not that it seems you can renew existing seats anyway.
  • None of the links work to do it online and they say to now call them from 9am tomorrow
  • ???? Not sure what your talking about there fella. I've bought 5 existing seats cheaper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Whose Mandy? everyone must be pissed already! The wake is after the funeral usually.
  • ???? Not sure what your talking about there fella. I've bought 5 existing seats cheaper.

Mines cheaper too, I'm not buying one. Cheap as chips.
    That's up to you mate. I never questioned you. I don't need to know your reasons. I asked simply if anyone else has bought one. What that has to do with me preventing the demise of Charlton I'll never know.
  • Looking at the response it looks like you and your four mates, can you spread out when the game kicks off for effect.
  • Nice one. Just how I like it. And stand up without you whinging at us to sit down
  • And me and my family including 2 children will spread out and support the team the best we can
  • Sponsored links:

• The only reasons I can think of to buy a season ticket now, is that you are insane or a money launderer.
  • I'm not supporting Roland. I'm supporting Charlton and the team as I have the last 35 years. I feel sorry for you that you feel everything including supporting Charlton is supporting Roland

Where do you think your money is going exactly?
  • Whose Mandy? everyone must be pissed already! The wake is after the funeral usually.

The wake is held before the funeral.
  • Good for you. Enjoy it.
  • Ok no worries I know my seats paid for. I don't need to justify anything to you. So see you boys in the ground next season. There ain't no way you'll stay away.
  • I'm not supporting Roland. I'm supporting Charlton and the team as I have the last 35 years. I feel sorry for you that you feel everything including supporting Charlton is supporting Roland

I'm not supporting Roland. I'm supporting Charlton and the team as I have the last 35 years. I feel sorry for you that you feel everything including supporting Charlton is supporting Roland

I really don't care, I have my seat to support the boys league one or championship!
  • edited March 2016

Ok no worries I know my seats paid for. I don't need to justify anything to you. So see you boys in the ground next season. There ain't no way you'll stay away.

How do you know who will or won't stay away?
    Just out of interest are you aware of current goings on?
  • Still undecided.... Part of me wants to stick up two fingers at The Belgians, Richard Murray et al and not renew The other part wants to get behind the team.
    Have to say I'm concerned about what will fill the vacuum left behind by departing fans - will it be lots of newbies who have no care for the history of the club? Will that change the face of CAFC so that there is, in effect, nothing left to come back from the wilderness of a boycott for?
    It's a really tough call and wonder if there's an element of being "in it to win it" - most life change coaches will tell you that all long-term and effective change comes from within organisations and companies.

That said, I have no beef with anyone whose preference is to stay or to go - it's a very personal decision and either choice will be one made after thought and consideration.

The one thing I do find hard to stomach is what amounts to calling someone a scab for either staying or going and thereby agreeing or disagreeing with our own opinion. We all have to do what we feel is the right thing.

Scab. No seriously, it's not such an easy choice for some people. You have to do what you have to do.