Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OFFICIAL! Pitch Invasion ANNOUNCEMENT!

Comments

• Can't wait. Well done Neil for drumming up interest. Even if it doesn't go to plan, at least the club will now be spending thousands in extra policing and stewarding costs. If we are serious about getting Roland to move on then please support this and all other protest action but we need to keep the press onside so this must remain peaceful.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

If we are winning we will still be on the pitch! Do you think one win will heal the mess we are in?

We want these pricks OUT what is so hard to understand? There will soon be no team to watch!!! 38mill in debt to Roland already in 2 years!

Have you not looked at Bolton?

I tell you what, if you back up what you are saying and I see a hundred or more geezers on that pitch, inbox me next week and we'll go for a drink on me.
  • _MrDick said:

I'll be parachuting in from the West Upper ...

I'll jump down from the West and hope I find Meire's hooter to break the fall.
  • I applaud all of your courage and determination. You do know that it's against the law for a supporter to encroach onto the pitch and at least some you will be arrested. Charged. Be taken to court and banned. I wish you all well.
  • edited March 2016
    Get into 'em fuck 'em up. I hope Meire's wearing a gumshield :smile:
  • Well done Neil.
    For those people moaning about it being announced - its happened - cant go back now, just channel your efforts to doing it now.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Bovril boys in the East have had enough.
  • Am sorry I can't be there I've got a fishing final on the Sunday. But look at the actavists who got on to the run way at Heathrow airport disrupted flight galore .got let off with out charge.
  • this all reminds me of something....

we got the revolting peasants (that's us)...we got the french (pretty close to Belgium) regime.... we got the soldiers (stewards) against us.... we got the university of Greenwich (where this was filmed) and we got the elephants being snuck in...

Will you join in @C4FC4L1f3 crusade? who will be strong and stand with him?

Beyond the stewards barricade is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the Fight that will give you the right to be free!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg

• edited March 2016

"Hello, is that the bank?. Hi there, just to let you know I'll be planning on robbing you on Friday. What time? Well as long as the trains run on time, and you can never guarantee that ha ha, should be about 1.15. I'll probably have a blue coat on. Have a nice evening"

What no stocking mask, I don't know, if you're gonna do a job, make the effort :wink:
  • edited March 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU8S8BfJcFc

......choked up.......that is all
  • kimbo said:

Big mistake. What happens if we are winning ? Lose all respect for your efforts if this goes ahead.

You only protest when we're winning then?
  • edited March 2016

_MrDick said:

I'll be parachuting in from the West Upper ...

I'll jump down from the West and hope I find Meire's hooter to break the fall.
    Careful mate, that's got the potential to give a new meaning to "Meire's buggering things up"
  • Dave2l said:

This is interesting and I'm excited about it but that's because I'm from a distance and will not have to face any personal problem or consequence.

1. You need to be completely sure EVERYONE that says they are going to do it, does it because you will look like a right muppet if your run on the pitch just yourself and a thousand hungry idiotic jobs worth roaring stewards spear you through the advertisement board.

2. I'm speaking for myself here. If it was me I would probably only have the courage to do it if I was hammered and or moronically drugged up. That may go for others as well and that can cause problems for more reasons and lead to even more stupid/recklessness from people that don't deserve to have any run in with the law. You just care about your club...but still be wise. Not overly cautious, just wise.

3. You need to know you may get a heavy ban from charlton. You might think that's a good thing at the moment and you don't give a monkeys....and eventually Varney will get the club back and dismiss these bans in particular. That may not happen soon though so, you know. KM will want every single one of you away from the club at any cost. Remember that. That will be a victory for her if she achieves it.

Other then that tear it up!!! I hope serious sh*t goes down and you really get the message across and make the regime feel very tired and un-easy in every way.

Give em hell.

From the otherside of the Atlantic, I will be emotional for the occasion, good luck.

Listen, I do a lot of stewarding at sports events - not football (far too much hassle for what you are paid) - and I can absolutely assure you that the vast majority of orange jacketed stewards will not want to know when people try and get on the pitch. Most of this sort of stewards are students or old boys like me (!) who just want a bit of pocket money - and see the event for free! No-one is interested in playing the hero for what you get paid.

The only stewards to watch out for are the blue jacketed, SIA licenced stewards. Got to be said, many of them enjoy a bit of "rough and tumble". Stay away from them and your chances of getting "speared through an advertisement board" are non-existent.

That said, just be aware the CCTV at the Valley is first class and can easily picture all those going on the pitch. Could be that pictures go out afterwards asking for names so that the club can try and ban offenders.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:

This is interesting and I'm excited about it but that's because I'm from a distance and will not have to face any personal problem or consequence.

1. You need to be completely sure EVERYONE that says they are going to do it, does it because you will look like a right muppet if your run on the pitch just yourself and a thousand hungry idiotic jobs worth roaring stewards spear you through the advertisement board.

2. I'm speaking for myself here. If it was me I would probably only have the courage to do it if I was hammered and or moronically drugged up. That may go for others as well and that can cause problems for more reasons and lead to even more stupid/recklessness from people that don't deserve to have any run in with the law. You just care about your club...but still be wise. Not overly cautious, just wise.

3. You need to know you may get a heavy ban from charlton. You might think that's a good thing at the moment and you don't give a monkeys....and eventually Varney will get the club back and dismiss these bans in particular. That may not happen soon though so, you know. KM will want every single one of you away from the club at any cost. Remember that. That will be a victory for her if she achieves it.

Other then that tear it up!!! I hope serious sh*t goes down and you really get the message across and make the regime feel very tired and un-easy in every way.

Give em hell.

From the otherside of the Atlantic, I will be emotional for the occasion, good luck.

Listen, I do a lot of stewarding at sports events - not football (far too much hassle for what you are paid) - and I can absolutely assure you that the vast majority of orange jacketed stewards will not want to know when people try and get on the pitch. Most of this sort of stewards are students or old boys like me (!) who just want a bit of pocket money - and see the event for free! No-one is interested in playing the hero for what you get paid.

The only stewards to watch out for are the blue jacketed, SIA licenced stewards. Got to be said, many of them enjoy a bit of "rough and tumble". Stay away from them and your chances of getting "speared through an advertisement board" are non-existent.

That said, just be aware the CCTV at the Valley is first class and can easily picture all those going on the pitch. Could be that pictures go out afterwards asking for names so that the club can try and ban offenders.
    Final paragraph will not concern a lot of people as the ban would coincide with the boycott of The Valley.
  • I applaud all of your courage and determination. You do know that it's against the law for a supporter to encroach onto the pitch and at least some you will be arrested. Charged. Be taken to court and banned. I wish you all well.

That's very true I was thinking the same! The Valley has security and policing in the corner of the ground they could possibly get you all on camera, it's not Welling pre season peeps it's serious and against the law trespassing I believe! The walkout sounds a much better way like it worked for Liverpool fans! Please try to be safe but good luck if you do go ahead with it and I spose respect to you all for standing up for our great club and having the guts to do so!.
  • for arguments sake, 200/300 fans get on the pitch. Are you seriously expecting them all to be nicked? The police will be fully aware that the sky cameras are watching them as well as the fans.
    The police as well as the stewards would want the fans back in the stands so that the game could commence more than anything else.
    Yeah sure KM would most likely throw CCTV images up on to the OS to proceed with banning those from the valley.
    Perhaps the police could do likewise, but if the numbers are large enough then they may not bother.

However, fully expecting some extra knucklehead stewards to be knocking about by the north lower turnstiles come Sunday.
  • Not sure if this is a 'tell them we will invade' to get them spending on police etc or if it really is likely, however I would think now you'll have almost Zero chance of getting onto the playing surface from the north stand, it's very easy there to queue up the stewards there. From the east is more likely a possible.

Either that or 1 minute before the second half begins when the stewards will all be half asleep......
  • Off_it said:

Nice diversion lads.

This should help us smuggle the elephants in via the Bartram gate at half time without anybody noticing.

Not MORE white elephants on the pitch, surely ?
  • Addickted said:

This one always makes me giggle. The way his dad clips him round the ear is just so funny.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GAAD06BHZlw

Every time :-)
  • Avoid CCTV by wearing your Pinocchio masks or balaclavas etc.