Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OFFICIAL! Pitch Invasion ANNOUNCEMENT!

Comments

• Shouldn't have gone public, shoulda kept it a secrete IMO
  • Big big mistake to go public. The ground will be swarming with old bill and stewards now.

The area would have been full of both parties above anyway. The club would have been prepared for any scenario regardless of this being leaked or not.
  • Even if it had been leaked, why bring more attention to it?
  • cafctom said:

Even if it had been leaked, why bring more attention to it?

Exactly. Not like it's the next big hit album and is rushed to be released after it leaks. This is (I'm guessing) something that wasn't going to be announced, so why announce it anyway? Just odd... If it isn't a bluff
  • Whatever happens its going to hit Rat and Pinocchio where it hurts, in the pocket. They will have the place crawling with Police, at massive cost to themselves.
  • I hope I'm wrong but I do suspect there is a bit more to this than meets the eye. Definitely seems a bit odd.
  • Sorry chaps I don't think this will happen, as people have said they will just employ more stewards (I nearly, nearly called them something else!) and line the pitch. I think it will still 'look good' though on tv as they will have to mention WHY they have added security AND it will take another few grand out of Belgium bollocks's pockets. Also it will certainly turn a bit iffy if these said stewards start to throw their weight about.
    Good luck for Sunday fellas...................stay safe!!
  • I don't condone any form of illegal protest, but accept that other people have the right to express their dissatisfaction as long as it does not injure or harm individuals (including themselves)

Could I suggest that those with season tickets consider not having them on their person, should they decide to protest in this way. We dont want to lose you guys forever.....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
  • edited March 2016

I'm going to attend now, only thing is I'll sit in the north upper - any chance of a stannah stairlift being installed so I can get down to the pitch?</blockquote

• edited March 2016
    Reconsidered.
  • edited March 2016
    Deleted
  • Does it still happen if we are winning? Unlikely I know! Watching on sky with my kids gonna be interesting
  • edited March 2016

I'm going to attend now, only thing is I'll sit in the north upper - any chance of a stannah stairlift being installed so I can get down to the pitch?

Go to one of the quadrants and you can walk down the stairs to north lower
    No.
  • MrLargo said:

Shouldn't have gone public, there'll be stewards completely lining the pitch now.

That'll cost a few quid, and look embarrassing on Sky when they're lined up all the way round the pitch.
    What is embarrassing about seeing loads of stewards lined around the pitch?
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:

I hope I'm wrong but I do suspect there is a bit more to this than meets the eye. Definitely seems a bit odd.

My exact thoughts.
  • For those partaking in a bit of casual disruption this Sunday, remember this.....

For those partaking in a bit of casual disruption this Sunday, remember this.....

For those partaking in a bit of casual disruption this Sunday, remember this.....

Sorry mate don't agree with 'good old Bill'..........I guess I'm old enough to know there are a lot more things a lot more important than bloody football!
    Understand your sentiments anyway mate, no offence.
  • Non taken Chas pal, but I don't think it was said to be taken literally, just to stir the old blood a bit.

• For those partaking in a bit of casual disruption this Sunday, remember this.....

Sorry mate don't agree with 'good old Bill'..........I guess I'm old enough to know there are a lot more things a lot more important than bloody football!
    Understand your sentiments anyway mate, no offence.
    How about;

"Amongst all unimportant subjects, football is by far the most important"