Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v MK Dons 2016 post-match views

One point when we need three.

Not the performance we needed.

Riga continues to make baffling choices.

Comments

• Relegated
  • It was a shambles.
  • Tonight was our last hope. At least show some fucking bollocks and try to win the game. Hope Sunday's protests are good. Count me in for abandoning the game.
  • Yes just looked at the teams for remaining schedule we are down and fucked
  • Well done lads you really pulled out all the stops tonight.
    Just when you think it can't get worse they play like that, exceptional in its crapness
  • Sponsored links:

• Jodaius said:

Going down.

Sanogo should never wear the shirt again.

Well, if he will lead with the elbow, it's not likely....
  • Still at least we aren't preparing for league 1 by having Hendo not in the squad and Lookman gets in the window for a few minutes at the end of the game.

Had a couple of narrowly missed chances by the sound of it but not enough and no goals :(
  • edited March 2016
    Another Belgian puppet these think they can pull the wool over our eyes time and time again. I was willing to give him a chance but hes just as bad. Ridiculous team selection and substitutions Harriot was our best player before being subbed and bringing Lookman on for last 7 mins! What a joke club we are. Fuck off Roland. 3 words.. we are down.
  • edited March 2016
    It'll be the fans fault for not getting behind the team mark my words.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh and better start planning for relegation, you muppets
  • With the potential exclusion of the new head of comms who has seemed from what I've read, pretty decent if inexperienced, KM can take every single person she has ever been involved in hiring and even if they are not replaced the club would be better off.
  • PWR .... Glad I didn't go
  • There is no light at the end of the tunnel. We need the Belgians out before a ball is kicked in League 1.

We don't even have the solace that there might be an oncoming train....

Get that feckin' regime out.
  • They'll take relegation with no planning. Would not surprise me if Roland was behind the substitutions tonight via a live link. Made no football sense at all. He probably sees balancing the books will be a lot easier in League 1.

It's not being run as a football club anymore.