Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Season Ticket Prices for 2016/17

Comments

• was going to renew anyway so save myself £150.00 quid
  • was going to renew anyway so save myself £150.00 quid

Are you basing that saving on championship prices or League one prices?

• basing it on the fact I was going to renew.
  • Be £375 for me next season saving a whopping £25

On a serious note people know that I've said I'll renew but of course it comes down to whether I can afford it... Has anyone ever used one of the Finance packages?

Sod the season ticket and spend more on the wedding lol
    So glad Leanne doesnt post on here else me and you would be having words mate ;)
  • I will get a season ticket as soon as RD and his cronies are no longer running Charlton Athletic Football Club.
  • 3blokes said:

I will get a season ticket as soon as RD and his cronies are no longer running Charlton Athletic Football Club.

And.....we have an owner who will do the right things, I need to see evidence of that too
  • The £175 ticket is a cynical attempt by the club to look less shit on tv.

Don't worry the players on the pitch will even things out.
    Won't be on TV next season. Well not a whole game unless its second round cup draw against a Premiership club.
  • Surprised the early bird discount is only £25 and that the prices aren't lower.

With a CEO who cannot hide her contempt for her customers the hijacking of "My only desire" is offensive.

Quite easy for those previously undecided about renewing to now give it a miss.

Other than that it all looks good.
  • The pricing is only really relevant to any future purchasers - the season ticket boycott is going to mean such a piss poor income from season tickets anyway regardless - they must be secretly looking to sell now surely.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm still waiting for a reply from the club as to why, when season ticket prices were supposedly 'frozen' last year, I paid £25 more than I did the season before.

And the 'Curse of Just' strikes yet again.
    "...with adult season tickets priced at just £175" and "...watch the team play from just £7.61 per game".
    How about "Our cheapest tickets are priced at £175" ?
  • Count me out Roland
  • It is important that we don't get dazzled by cheaper tickets - this regime were always going to pull this stunt, as soon as they sussed that we were going down (in early Dec).

Let RD get rid of KM (after all, she has failed badly from a business point of view), then spend a few quid on some decent players, then let them play 6 or 8 games (incl the 2 tinpot cups we will be in) - AND THEN SEE IF THEY ARE WORTH WATCHING.

There will still be loads of available seats, and you will still be able to buy a (shorter) ST.

Or do you want to get fooled again ?
    Why spend money on a ST only for RD to let us slide into L2 ?

For anyone who is thinking "I have sat in that same seat for X years" - RD's long term plan might not include playing our games at the Valley, and you could be picking that seat out of a skip one day.
  • DOUCHER said:

The boycott, and the scale of it, will be the biggest influencing factor on whether they sell up or not so think again before renewing and if you actively protest and r planning to renew then you really do need to have a major re think - it's a shame a bank account can't b set up with everybody's renewal money - it could be considered a bonus pot for any purchaser of the club - it may help ease people's conscience who feel they can't just walk away - a list of names and money pledged could b issued

This can be done but it isn't easy and I haven't done it other than for companies who don't care about the costs.

In principle, an escrow account can be set up where contributions are returned to the contributors at the start of the season if no new acceptable owners are in place. If new owners have bought the shares before the start of the season, the money can either automatically, or assuming certain conditions are met (the fewer the conditions the better for the buyer) the money is released to the new buyers.

I can probably write the legal papers up to pretty high standard but would need professional review. I think the banking costs are likely to prove prohibitive.

• I thought the club would have slashed the prices to counter the unrest and get bums on seats.

I do not think the £175 Covered End tickets will do much to bring in new fans and there is no reason for people to have second thoughts on renewing because of prices.

I will be very disappointed if we have more than 7000 season ticket holders next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have merely seen the title of this thread & have NO interest whatsoever in next season's prices.

They could be offering my seat in East Stand, Block E for £50 for the season, and I still wouldn't renew.

This lady's not for turning , or indeed wooing......

Are you still intending to go to every home game?
  • DOUCHER said:

The pricing is only really relevant to any future purchasers - the season ticket boycott is going to mean such a piss poor income from season tickets anyway regardless - they must be secretly looking to sell now surely.

Wish there was a button named " Please God "!

• Tempting as the price may be but I won't be getting a season ticket until RD and KM have left The Valley OR we see significant changes in the running of the club.
  • The price is too high.

Whatever Roland Douchebag is selling, the price is too high.
  • Let's see this for what it is, a blatant attempt to gather as many people stupid enough to renew, into as little space as possible, just to save a few more pounds.
  • We're not buying it, Roland.
  • Tbh north lower aside, it's a pretty poor attempt to get fans to renew
  • Be £375 for me next season saving a whopping £25

On a serious note people know that I've said I'll renew but of course it comes down to whether I can afford it... Has anyone ever used one of the Finance packages?

Sod the season ticket and spend more on the wedding lol
    So glad Leanne doesnt post on here else me and you would be having words mate ;)
    Haha
  • No no no no no. I'm out.