Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Season Ticket Prices for 2016/17

Comments

• The £175 ticket is a cynical attempt by the club to look less shit on tv.
  • more bad maths: just worked out for the north lower that price is under 8 quid a game
  • £7.60 a game in north lower isnt bad.
  • £175 to leave me feeling miserable everyother Saturday think I'll pass.
  • £175 to leave me feeling miserable everyother Saturday think I'll pass.

Exactly.

• Seems a few people seem impressed, but I can't then understand what they were expecting.

If anything, I was expecting the pull to be something more generous.

Me too. I really don't think they realise what they'll be up against. How many *new* people will buy at £175 in the North Lower? It's much more likely to be people trading down from North Upper to save £150.
  • My seat is not cheaper (lower west) - why should I pay the same price in L1? Horses for courses anyway cos I'm not renewing till they've gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems a few people seem impressed, but I can't then understand what they were expecting.

If anything, I was expecting the pull to be something more generous.

I was expecting £150, £175 is pathetic.
  • Be £375 for me next season saving a whopping £25

On a serious note people know that I've said I'll renew but of course it comes down to whether I can afford it... Has anyone ever used one of the Finance packages?

I used to use the Zebra Finance one with no problems,then they changed to V2 finance and I got turned down.
  • if demand isnt high enough wont they just close the north upper
  • Having thought properly, am I allowed to perform a complete u-turn? £325 for L1 isn't all that
  • if demand isnt high enough wont they just close the north upper

na. SPREAD OUT!
  • Will be interesting to see what the migration is from the north upper to the north lower due to this price cut. And from other parts of the ground.

I reckon this will give them an excuse to close the North Upper next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• So my ST will be the same price for league 1 (£275) that I paid this year for the championship. It's actually a £25 discount as its back to the early bird price I paid last year before it notionally rose to £300 but don't let's split hairs. Err, I doubt it.
  • Tickets on sale as of Sunday March 13th (Boro Game). They won't be silly enough to hand out application forms or place them on seats. Paper Aeroplanes.
  • shirty5 said:

Tickets on sale as of Sunday March 13th (Boro Game). They won't be silly enough to hand out application forms or place them on seats. Paper Aeroplanes.

Bet they would have been, before you posted...
  • They continually mention £7.13 per game etc.
    I take it that the club have given up on us going up by nicking one of the last 2 play off places still within our reach.

No ambition.
  • Wow, seeing people saying '£175 is too good to turn down'. This will be a big test of the fanbase, a proper ST boycott seems like the only way to force RD's hand, but they've made a bold move to buy off a chunk of support with a bargain. Worryingly I think RD might win this one because the prospect of cheap football is just too enticing for some.
  • edited March 2016
    Good price.

Can you move within the stadium from NL to NU at all ?

Can you get into Fans' Bar pre game if you are in NL?
  • I think more could have been done on the cheap priced tickets. Block A and B in the East stand should have been kept at £150 or £175.
    Perhaps create a new family area (where kids under 11 go free) in the East stand, perhaps in Block A. These seats are only going to be empty next season.
  • £575 for my seat and my son's (moving up to U18 from U11) in block E in east stand....they can do one.