Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• £175 in the North Lower is a fantastic price
  • Uum. No mention of any "must buy before..." to get these prices (no surprise I guess). Suspect there won't be too many early takers.
  • Ahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha
  • cafc-west said:

Uum. No mention of any "must buy before..." to get these prices (no surprise I guess). Suspect there won't be too many early takers.

Fans can guarantee their seat and save up to £25 by purchasing ahead of the early bird deadline on Saturday, April 16th.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-season-tickets-201617-2987820.aspx#U4TFFXxuRvEgS1EP.99
  • Not much incentive there. Same price for L1 football
  • cafc-west said:

Uum. No mention of any "must buy before..." to get these prices (no surprise I guess). Suspect there won't be too many early takers.

Fans can guarantee their seat and save up to £25 by purchasing ahead of the early bird deadline on Saturday, April 16th.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-season-tickets-201617-2987820.aspx#U4TFFXxuRvEgS1EP.99
    Looks like I need to go back to Specsavers. Crazy to put that sort of condition in there - think I just didn't want to see it!
  • My credit card is staying firmly in my wallet ...
  • Be £375 for me next season saving a whopping £25

On a serious note people know that I've said I'll renew but of course it comes down to whether I can afford it... Has anyone ever used one of the Finance packages?
  • Sponsored links:

• Fantastic price that. Think I might buy one.
  • edited March 2016
    You can lead the horse to water but you can't make it drink, certainly not that poison until the circus has left town and the water has been purified.
  • Will be interesting to see what the migration is from the north upper to the north lower due to this price cut. And from other parts of the ground.
  • I assume the match day tickets for the lower north won't be extra cheap, as presumably the away fans (in "comparable seating") will have to be charged the same price?

It makes sense to have the lower North cheap as it's highly visible on TV, whereas the East Stand is behind the camera gantry.
  • edited March 2016
    'My Only Desire'-do me a favour.

price reflects the utter shit we have had to witness this season so will assume the powers that be are expecting more of the same next season.

there should be one uniform price across the stadium, after all we all have to watch the same shit, just at different angles.
  • I can see a few people who said they will not renew doing so in north lower now.
  • Sponsored links:

• What an ironic ad, a picture of Robbo and super Clive under the word "desire" and I thought the witch did not "do history"?

And as for "freezing prices" you need to be dropping them in all areas in readiness for League 1, not keeping championship prices.
  • edited March 2016

My ticket has been frozen at £325, which works out at just over £7 per match for League 1 football. In any other season, time period, whatever you want to call it, I'd have been all over that. This time, I can't do it & now the prices have been announced, the reality has dawned on me. I want to watch Charlton, I want a Season Ticket, but while Duchàtelet remains as owner & his cancer seeps into the club, I simply can't renew.

Only money I spend on Charlton related stuff is my VOTV subscription.

£14 per game, they haven't thrown away games in (yet)
  • Macronate said:

'My Only Desire'-do me a favour.

price reflects the utter shit we have had to witness this season so will assume the powers that be are expecting more of the same next season.

there should be one uniform price across the stadium, after all we all have to watch the same shit.

#myonlydesire is, as already suggested by @LouisMend and @InspectorSands is a wonderful hashtag to hijack

#myonlydesire is............
  • £325 to watch a poor team get dicked in League One? No, thanks.

As others have said, in a better situation, the £175 offer would be genius. Now it smacks of desperation. The North Upper's going to be a lonely place next season...

Rubbish, it clearly says this will enhance the "formidable covered end"............lol
  • So, no indication of closing any stands as had been rumoured.

Or will that come later and they'll try moving people about after they've shelled out the dosh?

• Yes, good spot! I meant £14 d'oh!
  • This is all great news if you are in the North Lower, but as someone who is happy with Block A of the East Stand, my seat actually increases by £100, so for me it's over 50% increase for next season......