Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PROTEST - 2.30pm - WEST STAND CAR PARK - 12/12/2015

Comments

• Has anybody thought of inviting our "friends" from Leeds to join us perhaps we could buy them a pie to share!

Yeah, let's invite the Millwall of the north, that'll work well.

How you ever been to Leeds ?
    Play off final second leg and the decider at St Andrews good enough for you?

I hoped that given the strokes being tried by the owners at at Elland road with the refreshments the reference to pies would have made it obvious that it was a JOKE!
  • Has anybody thought of inviting our "friends" from Leeds to join us perhaps we could buy them a pie to share!

I hoped that given the strokes being tried by the owners at at Elland road with the refreshments the reference to pies would have made it obvious that it was a JOKE!
    Apologies, you whooshed me. Perhaps we were on the same coach at St Andrews. That was fun, coming out and the coaches not being there.
  • edited December 2015

Has anybody thought of inviting our "friends" from Leeds to join us perhaps we could buy them a pie to share!

Apologies, you whooshed me. Perhaps we were on the same coach at St Andrews. That was fun, coming out and the coaches not being there.
    Blimey that was that was a big decision mate whilst having no getaway, fair play to you :wink:
  • edited December 2015

Comments like this on Twitter gets to me

Any #cafc fan who walks straight into the Valley and past the protest ends up with the team, manager & owner they deserve dont Show Apathy

I think having a pop at other fans is not right. I don't agree with the protest but I know a lot do so I wish you good luck.

That's that (edit). Wouldn't worry too much about anything he ever says.
  • just watched an interview with Mel Morris, the Derby Chairman.

was on Fantasy Football and relatively brief but couldn't help feeling jealous.
  • Uboat said:

Admin, we need a new 'WTF' button.

Or a "WTF Colin" button.

I didn't have the joy of the coaches, but in my euphoria I set off in down the wrong road to get to my car, When I realised what I had done I had retrace my steps trying to look like a miserable Brummie coming home from work, and going against the flow of a not inconsiderable number of the Leeds fans who had been held back for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm in the Keith peacock suite and we can't hear anything - nice banner though
  • Probably down the same percentage as the attendance at the game will be.......about 2% ;)
  • She looks like she's having fun in there. Talking to a right Pratt.
  • Apathy has hit the protest now!
  • She looks like she's having fun in there. Talking to a right Pratt.

Roland has come too the match then.
  • Shame. She'll be saying it's the 0.5% next.
  • The boycott protest has been successful. Ground is far less than half full.
  • Sponsored links:

• The boycott protest has been successful. Ground is far less than half full.

Hell of a lot more here than the last two games.
  • Although proportionate in terms of those in attendance at the game today, which must be below 10,000 for home support.
  • me76 said:

Chanting 'she's got chlamydia' is just disgusting. I am so disappointed. It doesn't achieve anything apart from making the protest easily dismissed.

Class always shows through
  • Although proportionate in terms of those in attendance at the game today, which must be below 10,000 for home support.
    I'd say more than that but there are lots of Big groups of kids in the east obviously on freebies. Not sure they count.
  • me76 said:

Chanting 'she's got chlamydia' is just disgusting. I am so disappointed. It doesn't achieve anything apart from making the protest easily dismissed.

Classless but it's just part parcel of football and all that comes with it, alcohol and because it's one of the only places you'd get away with it, you wouldn't do it in the street. You'll always get a few bells who turn something innocent into something a bit less so, but she won't have heard it and I'm sure she's been called worse while being in charge here.
  • edited December 2015
    Bar the Leeds fans and the occasional chant about Jimmy Saville, it's been noisier in a library in the Valley so far
  • I'm tucked up indoors with the heating cranked up preparing some nibbles ready for the boxing . although I can't help but keep popping my head round the door to look at soccer Saturday to see how we are getting on just proves Charlton might piss me off but they are always in my heart
  • Looks like a poor turn out this time. The abusive chanting isn't going to help in attracting more fans to future protests either.
  • Needed to be properly organised rather than just a few tweets going round about it, plenty of time to get something different going for the Wolves game